Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do u know about this house?

+5
2seaoat
cool1
Watcher
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

On Scenic Highway. added more odd buildings on property. Lots of gold pots in the yard.

What do u know about this house? 20130710

What do u know about this house? 20130711

What do u know about this house? 20130712

The second story in middle of house is new. They built some lil ugly ass pond next to bay. The old car is painted white & gold lol.

What do u know about this house? 20130713

What do u know about this house? 20130714

What do u know about this house? Th?id=H.4667612588477222&pid=1

That it's...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_sdHfozzY

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The weird guy from India built the house. He owns several Nursing Homes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What do u know about this house? Zero10

Shocked 

http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/ID-200007609545/9320-SCENIC-HWY/

My daughter''s mother in law lives a few houses down from this house. She said she went to welcome them to the neighborhood and he invited her in. The living room has a waterfall in it. I don't like all those pots w/ plants or bushes in them all over the yard.

Watcher

Watcher

The guy who owns the house isn't from India. He's from Iran. And basically when it comes down to it, he makes his living off the Social Security checks and retirement of old people. Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Am I the only one here who is wondering why a house has "0" bedrooms in it?
And also the figure of "4.75" bathrooms.  I've heard of half baths but not three/quarter baths.  What in hell would that be?  Is that when you have a sink,  a toilet,  and only PART of a tub?  Or you shower with a garden hose brought through the window? Or maybe you can do a number one in the toilet but not a number two?  lol

cool1

cool1

I saw it its a cool looking house.

2seaoat

It used to be this was closer to the norm to have individual expression in the decoration and design of a home.......cookie cutter subdivisions and intrusive CCRs has turned American architecture into a bland and boring sameness...........I love different.......however.....would not buy or live in that house.....I need two waterfalls in the living room........

Bob wrote:Am I the only one here who is wondering why a house has "0" bedrooms in it?
And also the figure of "4.75" bathrooms.  I've heard of half baths but not three/quarter baths.  What in hell would that be?  Is that when you have a sink,  a toilet,  and only PART of a tub?  Or you shower with a garden hose brought through the window?  Or maybe you can do a number one in the toilet but not a number two?   lol

No I wondered why there were no bedrooms also.

There is a house a block or two up from this house on the corner not on the bay side that has similar architecture.

I don't know what this guy's seawall is like but during Ivan the water came up almost to the first floor of my daughter's in-laws and their house is built up pretty high. I would imagine all that yard he has would be gone in a good hurricane. He doesn't look like he's that high off the ground.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

doubtingthomas wrote:

I just looked at the page for my house on that website and it says I have 0 bedrooms too. But I coulda sworn there's some back there. lol

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

I just looked at the page for my house on that website and it says I have 0 bedrooms too.  But I coulda sworn there's some back there.  lol

I think its another situation where shit house rats rule.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

bizguy

Bob wrote:Am I the only one here who is wondering why a house has "0" bedrooms in it?
And also the figure of "4.75" bathrooms.  I've heard of half baths but not three/quarter baths.  What in hell would that be?  Is that when you have a sink,  a toilet,  and only PART of a tub?  Or you shower with a garden hose brought through the window?  Or maybe you can do a number one in the toilet but not a number two?   lol

I always considered a bath with a sink, toilet and shower stall to be a 3/4 bath.

bizguy

Watcher wrote:The guy who owns the house isn't from India. He's from Iran. And basically when it comes down to it, he makes his living off the Social Security checks and retirement of old people. Rolling Eyes 

What do you mean?

The house is an eyesore.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

I just looked at the page for my house on that website and it says I have 0 bedrooms too.  But I coulda sworn there's some back there.  lol

I think its another situation where shit house rats rule.

lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

bizguy wrote:
Watcher wrote:The guy who owns the house isn't from India. He's from Iran. And basically when it comes down to it, he makes his living off the Social Security checks and retirement of old people. Rolling Eyes 

What do you mean?
I heard from a building inspector who'd been in the house that the guy was from Iran and he was the owner of several nursing homes. That would account for the SS checks, etc. The house is definitely an expression of unusual architecture!

bizguy

Dreamsglore wrote:There is a house a block or two up from this house on the corner not on the bay side that has similar architecture.

Dr. Mohamed Mikhchi owns both of those properties.

bizguy

othershoe1030 wrote:
bizguy wrote:

What do you mean?
I heard from a building inspector who'd been in the house that the guy was from Iran and he was the owner of several nursing homes. That would account for the SS checks, etc. The house is definitely an expression of unusual architecture!

Dr. Mohamed Mikhchi owns the property and also owns Northpointe/Westpointe Retirement Community.  I'm not sure if he owns any other facilities but Northpointe is not a SNF (nursing home).  It's an assisted living facility.  Which means that the folks living there are probably not depending on their social security checks to make ends meet.

othershoe1030 wrote:
bizguy wrote:

What do you mean?

The house setup is so strange. Front of house should be facing South rather than east. Very hilly small front driveway

I heard from a reliable source that lives nearby on Noreiga St, that this house has a indoor pool with a tunnel. Swim thru tunnel to get to a secret room. I've got no reason to doubt my source either.

Somebody should go by and steal one of em gold pots. Might be real gold lol.

The homeowner's insurance is extremely high for that house.

Markle

Markle

Some areas refer to a bathroom, with a shower stall and not a bath tub being a 3/4 bath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum