Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Markle
dumpcare
gatorfan
Floridatexan
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

The Oligarchs controlled America for the last 40 years by putting together the Nixon strategy called the Southern strategy. This allowed former Democratic SEC states to migrate to the Republican Party with a very strong resentment toward equality and the Civil Rights movement. This fear and hate was leveraged to allow the 1% to pick America's pockets while creating the illusion that folks voting against their economic interests really had conservative principles when the truth is that they had fear and prejudice driving their allegiance to the Republican Party. The Grand Old Party which stood for business and sane budgetary policy had evolved to the party of fear and prejudice. Never did they think that their monopoly could be hijacked by somebody who is not a conservative, but just like that the truth became self evident.....the Republican Party is the party of fear and prejudice.....nothing more needs to be said. Trump simply out feared the old Republican Party, and now the party is lost......the crazies finally took over the nuthouse.

It doesn't matter how many times or how many more ways you say it... it's still flawed and simply a talkingpoint.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people Trump-supporter-at-American-Airlines-Center-Dallas

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1JR9Am2wDVErBrbaZ1nNp4_UrVMJn_69LHsN6m_H6K2jlgV_0

gatorfan

And on the other side:

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people 196913

2seaoat

Racism and xenophobic fear won the nomination for Trump.....I have been dead cinch correct for years and the proof is in the pudding. I have been vindicated.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Racism and xenophobic fear won the nomination for Trump.....I have been dead cinch correct for years and the proof is in the pudding.  I have been vindicated.

It couldn't possibly be that some folks are just plain tired of politics as usual and the control special interests have over politicians you admire like HRC could it?

Wow.

dumpcare

Read a good article this morning from a top GOP official. He says the party picks the nominee and not the voter and primaries just do not mean a thing.

So if this ends up a contested convention and they decided on someone other than Trump the GOP has just elected Hillary. The angry voter's that want Trump will definitely turn on them.

I also believe if it is Trump he will be elected. But then again I've been wrong many times.

The teamster's are considering endorsing Trump.

2seaoat

Wow.
It is not I who has been blinded. When I hear a man telling a black woman at a Trump rally to go back to Africa, and I heard a woman in 2008 calling the President a Muslim when John took the Mic away......it does not take being a rocket scientist to connect the dots. It is reality. Republicans have relied on fear and prejudice to divide and obstruct the American agenda which has been replaced by special interests who rely on that hate and prejudice.....which just got hijacked by Trump.

You do not have the panhandle full of Trump signs and tell me that it is a erudite and educated voter who is weighing all the policies which Trump has outlined and balancing those platforms against their desire to see harmony in Washington by voting for an outsider.....David Duke said it best, and he speaks perhaps not directly for the masses because they want to pretend political correctness, but scrape the surface and it is raw xenophobic and racist fear which is driving Trump's success....so Wow back.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Read a good article this morning from a top GOP official. He says the party picks the nominee and not the voter and primaries just do not mean a thing.

So if this ends up a contested convention and they decided on someone other than Trump the GOP has just elected Hillary. The angry voter's that want Trump will definitely turn on them.

I also believe if it is Trump he will be elected. But then again I've been wrong many times.

Please show the source and link.

You seem to have the GOP confused with the Democrats whose rules have already nominated Hillary Clinton for President with your "Super Delegates".

While she was publicly opposed to some trade agreements that the unions were against too... her emails have revealed that she was actually working behind the scenes to promote the agreements. The unions don't play that shit.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The Oligarchs controlled America for the last 40 years by putting together the Nixon strategy called the Southern strategy.  This allowed former Democratic SEC states to migrate to the Republican Party with a very strong resentment toward equality and the Civil Rights movement.  This fear and hate was leveraged to allow the 1% to pick America's pockets while creating the illusion that folks voting against their economic interests really had conservative principles when the truth is that they had fear and prejudice driving their allegiance to the Republican Party.  The Grand Old Party which stood for business and sane budgetary policy had evolved to the party of fear and prejudice.   Never did they think that their monopoly could be hijacked by somebody who is not a conservative, but just like that the truth became self evident.....the Republican Party is the party of fear and prejudice.....nothing more needs to be said.  Trump simply out feared the old Republican Party, and now the party is lost......the crazies finally took over the nuthouse.

Speaking of...OLD WHITE PEOPLE....

Here we have every single Democrat Candidate....

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people Ill%20Hillary_zpsznsxaea9

And lest we forget....

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people Bernie-sanders_zpsliuj0ueq

knothead

knothead

Trump say: Make America White Again!

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:Read a good article this morning from a top GOP official. He says the party picks the nominee and not the voter and primaries just do not mean a thing.

I also believe if it is Trump he will be elected.  But then again I've been wrong many times.

You seem to have the GOP confused with the Democrats whose rules have already nominated Hillary Clinton for President with your "Super Delegates".

There you go, it was on several sites:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

dumpcare

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/16/rest-in-peace-to-the-republican-party/#48f12e526fe3

The Republican Party, known by its nickname as the Grand Old Party, died on March 15, 2016. It was 162 years old. The party, born in the strife of the 1850s, succumbed to internal strife, sources said.

The GOP had been suffering from hopeless internal divisiveness brought on by multiple sectors internally all claiming to be the “real conservatives” and no one ready to agree on a unifying theme. The party stopped breathing because of demographics that were stacked against it and its inability to adjust to a different America demographically, culturally, and having a worldview that didn’t recognize new global realities.

What accelerated its demise, however, was the consistent victories and accumulation of delegates by real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump. Party sources said that Trump was able to exploit fears of white Americans who could not adjust to a changing America. One Trump supporter told us that “We grew up in an all-white America with Christian values. We look around and see immigrants, Muslims, people who are just not like us.” Others cited Supreme Court decisions that granted gay Americans the right to marry and legislation that expanded healthcare coverage to millions of previously uninsured Americans.

Party officials made last ditch efforts to revive the dying party but primary voters granted Trump victories in key states like Florida, Illinois and North Carolina. Given that Trump ran a campaign against party officials, eschewed the services of GOP policy elite advisors, ignored the role of campaign consultants, and—according to many party leaders—most likely did not believe much (if any) of the things he was saying, any effort by GOP establishment to stop Trump was doomed before it really began.

“How do you deny the nomination to someone who actually comes to the party’s convention with the most votes? Are we a party that respects votes or a party that bows to its elites?” said one Trump supporter.

But several of those party elites reiterated that “We just cannot go into this general election with a nominee who attacks Hispanics, Muslims, foreign nations, women and more.” Others noted that they simply cannot support Trump as a Republican candidate. Ironically, sources said, the very group—notably Millennials—who were not necessarily enthusiastic about likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would probably raise their intensity level to vote against Trump.

In short, according to GOP officials, “We had a choice to either accept Trump as our nominee or fight his nomination. Either way we lose.”

The GOP leaves behind millions of supporters identified as “real conservatives,” angry whites who just could not adjust to change.

Calling hours will held in Cleveland July 18-21.

I may be dead wrong about this, especially since Hillary Clinton is a damaged candidate and the GOP has strong state parties that control the majority of state governorships and legislatures.

But after March 15, it appears that the GOP is heading towards some serious bloodletting. There may be some efforts to sit down and “make deals” with Donald Trump, but he has said a lot of things about a lot of people—and those statements are simply not going away.

Crap I just re read this article, this is about Markle and the likes.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

I also believe if it is Trump he will be elected.  But then again I've been wrong many times.

There you go, it was on several sites:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

Thank you, see that wasn't very hard.

One of the establishment Republicans who see the voters taking away their power. Not a pleasant thing from their point of view.

The main problem is that the Republicans DO NOT HAVE "super delegates" as do the Democrats.

As I have said numerous times, Donald Trump is not my first choice, but he is the Republican nominee.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If Donald Trump is elected, I want to see the reaction of Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump has said he will be neutral concerning Israeli-Muslim affairs. That means he will not favor the mullahs or the Zionists.

Maybe he can succeed where all others have failed, and force both sides to accept compromises so they step further back from confrontation.

I can see Bibi approaching him as a tough-guy with a long new lists of demands, and Trump simply dismissing him and telling him he is not Trump's equal as he slithers away.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If Donald Trump is elected, I want to see the reaction of Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump has said he will be neutral concerning Israeli-Muslim affairs. That means he will not favor the mullahs or the Zionists.

Maybe he can succeed where all others have failed, and force both sides to accept compromises so they step further back from confrontation.

I can see Bibi approaching him as a tough-guy with a long new lists of demands, and Trump simply dismissing him and telling him he is not Trump's equal as he slithers away.

I had similar hopes actually that obama would improve the middle east situations... I was grossly mistaken.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If Donald Trump is elected, I want to see the reaction of Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump has said he will be neutral concerning Israeli-Muslim affairs. That means he will not favor the mullahs or the Zionists.

I had similar hopes actually that obama would improve the middle east situations... I was grossly mistaken.

He tried.... He and Bibi aren't exactly friends...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

He tried.... He and Bibi aren't exactly friends...

Which country over there is better off besides iran?

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Wow.
It is not I who has been blinded.  When I hear a man telling a black woman at a Trump rally to go back to Africa, and I heard a woman in 2008 calling the President a Muslim when John took the Mic away......it does not take being a rocket scientist to connect the dots.   It is reality.   Republicans have relied on fear and prejudice to divide and obstruct the American agenda which has been replaced by special interests who rely on that hate and prejudice.....which just got hijacked by Trump.

You do not have the panhandle full of Trump signs and tell me that it is a erudite and educated voter who is weighing all the policies which Trump has outlined and balancing those platforms against their desire to see harmony in Washington by voting for an outsider.....David Duke said it best, and he speaks perhaps not directly for the masses because they want to pretend political correctness, but scrape the surface and it is raw xenophobic and racist fear which is driving Trump's success....so Wow back.

...and don't forget the angry-faced man leaving a Trump rally, who turned to a person unseen off camera and sneered, "GO TO AUSCHWITZ!!"  

Sea, I think you couldn't be more right on this.  Everything you said.  Everything!  This entire nation should be mortified and horrified by what has been created here.   I don't like to wish my life away but am very anxious for November to come, as I dearly hope that a landslide victory by Trump's opponent (presuming Trump is the nominee) will come thundering in like a knight on a white horse to save our faith in the majority of people in this country.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Wow.
It is not I who has been blinded.  When I hear a man telling a black woman at a Trump rally to go back to Africa, and I heard a woman in 2008 calling the President a Muslim when John took the Mic away......it does not take being a rocket scientist to connect the dots.   It is reality.   Republicans have relied on fear and prejudice to divide and obstruct the American agenda which has been replaced by special interests who rely on that hate and prejudice.....which just got hijacked by Trump.

...and don't forget the angry-faced man leaving a Trump rally, who turned to a person unseen off camera and sneered, "GO TO AUSCHWITZ!!"  

Sea, I think you couldn't be more right on this.  Everything you said.  Everything!  This entire nation should be mortified and horrified by what has been created here.   I don't like to wish my life away but am very anxious for November to come, as I dearly hope that a landslide victory by Trump's opponent (presuming Trump is the nominee) will come thundering in like a knight on a white horse to save our faith in the majority of people in this country.

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

[img]https://2img.net/h/i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33/Markle_photos/Obama/ObamaNewBlackPantherParty2.jpg[/img

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

We agree on this one! In my opinion, Obama's policies were an extension of those started by Bush -- and all of them were destined for failure. Come to think of it, where in the MidEast or Afghanistan, etc., have our policies resulted in stability and peace?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

We agree on this one! In my opinion, Obama's policies were an extension of those started by Bush -- and all of them were destined for failure.  Come to think of it, where in the MidEast or Afghanistan, etc., have our policies resulted in stability and peace?

The Republican Party depends on Angry white people HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Nearly EIGHT YEARS LATER and the comrades of Lame Duck President Obama, desperate to have their misguided beliefs justified, are STILL ATTEMPTING TO BLAME PRESIDENT BUSH.

You just can't make these things up.

As Wordslinger well knows, there was peace in the Middle East when our Lame Duck President took office. President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden even took credit for the success and peace in Iraq.

You are saying "OUR" policies, what you can't blurt out, just as Lame Duck President Obama cannot bring himself to utter the phrase "RADICAL ISLAMIST" or "TERRORISM" is that these are PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S policies.

Nothing since wwii imo. Our adventurism since is misguided at best... internationally criminal often.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum