Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Steamrolls Rubio in Florida

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Trump Steamrolls Rubio in Florida Maud_flat_pie_by_tehmaster001-d7a13e8

Sorry Little Marco, it is not even close.......

I wonder when Marco ends his campaign? Perhaps he shoulda just tried to keep his Senate seat instead of running for POTUS.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

He could not get elected dog catcher in Florida. They just gave Florida to Trump. Rubio made a fool of himself the last three weeks of his campaign. He probably could have salvaged something by being more like Kasich, but now....he will forever be known as Little Marco......he has always been an empty suit, and to the extent the debates have been a clown show, they did expose one very empty suit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I remember when Marco first ran for the Senate in 2010..... Many conservative posters, Gunz, and a few others were outspoken in how they were voting for Marco Rubio. Rubio sure sold a lot of voters a bill of goods, for sure. He should have just stayed in the Florida Senate. I know the pay ain't so good, but Miami would have kept him in office forever.

2seaoat

He was bought and paid for by the Neocons, and guess what....America wants none of it.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Trump Steamrolls Rubio in Florida Maud_flat_pie_by_tehmaster001-d7a13e8

I wonder when Marco ends his campaign? Perhaps he shoulda just tried to keep his Senate seat instead of running for POTUS.

Marco Rubio suspended his campaign a short while ago. All ballots have not been counted.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Trump Steamrolls Rubio in Florida Maud_flat_pie_by_tehmaster001-d7a13e8

Marco Rubio suspended his campaign a short while ago.  All ballots have not been counted.

Rubio lost every county in Florida except Miami-Dade. From CNN:

Trump Steamrolls Rubio in Florida Zzzmar10

2seaoat

One traitor gone, now when will folks figure Tom Cotton and get rid of his traitor asz.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:One traitor gone, now when will folks figure Tom Cotton and get rid of his traitor asz.

I don't know how in the world Rubio thought he would win anything when he basically walked away from his job as senator. Hopefully, all of the "tea party" candidates will be purged in the next election, including Cruz. I see Republicans shifting to Cruz because of Trump's rhetoric; that path is suicidal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum