Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is illegal to protest where secret service is present

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

Did anyone know this?

https://www.rt.com/usa/trespass-bill-obama-secret-227/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I had no knowledge of it.  But after learning about it,   it would seem that all Trump has to do is tell the Secret Service to arrest the protestors.
It's quite bizarre that this law got passed without anyone knowing about it.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I had no knowledge of it.  But after learning about it,   it would seem that all Trump has to do is tell the Secret Service to arrest the protestors.
It's quite bizarre that this law got passed without anyone knowing about it.

Why is it bizarre? Please see the administration and ALL they have passed with a stroke of the pen on an executive order.

dumpcare

There you go mr know it all it actually went through congress with all but about 4 who voted for it. No executive order.

I guess you didn't read the article, whenever you see a thread or hear something and right away blow it out of proportion to your own liking.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:There you go mr know it all it actually went through congress with all but about 4 who voted for it. No executive order.

I guess you didn't read the article, whenever you see a thread or hear something and right away blow it out of proportion to your own liking.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. I did not say that our Lame Duck President instituted this by executive order. I made a general statement about this desperate administration.

I DID read the article and it is not nearly as draconian as the initial post infers.

In my opinion, the clown that jumped the barricades in a futile attempt to attack Donald Trump should, in fact, be charged with a Federal crime. I'm sure you agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum