Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Service

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secret Service Empty Secret Service 10/1/2014, 12:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WTH. A man breeches 5 security check points in the WH.  At the CDC secret service did not use an isolated elevator for the president and allowed a security guard(rent a cop) for the CDC,  to ride along. When the guard started taking pictures......it was then noted the guard was armed. Later it was revealed the guard had 3 previous felony convictions for battery and assault.

Are these really our top cops?

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/1/2014, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 12:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When you think about that he's hated more than any other president at the same time he has the worst secret service of any president, I think it's a miracle he hasn't already been assassinated.

3Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 1:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:When you think about that he's hated more than any other president at the same time he has the worst secret service of any president,  I think it's a miracle he hasn't already been assassinated.

Where the hell is their protocol?

4Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 1:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Apparently the agency has fallen into a period of incompetent management and personnel.

And something to consider.  First you had one scale the fence and get close to the building.  
Then you had one scale the fence,  get all the way across the lawn,  and then on into the building.

The other nutters out there are watching all this happen.  I wouldn't rule out more copycats.

I imagine the terrorismists home and abroad are monitoring this as well. lol

5Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 1:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Apparently the agency has fallen into a period of incompetent management and personnel.

And something to consider.  First you had one scale the fence and get close to the building.  
Then you had one scale the fence,  get all the way across the lawn,  and then on into the building.

The other nutters out there are watching all this happen.  I wouldn't rule out more copycats.

I imagine the terrorismists home and abroad are monitoring this as well.  lol

The jackass that got inside the WH was stopped by an offf duty SS agent.

6Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 1:37 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:When you think about that he's hated more than any other president at the same time he has the worst secret service of any president,  I think it's a miracle he hasn't already been assassinated.

Here's what Ron Kessler at Politico had to say about it ....

"Agents tell me it’s a miracle an assassination has not already occurred. Sadly, given Obama’s colossal lack of management judgment, that calamity may be the only catalyst that will reform the Secret Service."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/09/obamas-life-is-at-risk-111501_Page2.html#.VCw7lud5HhF

Let that sink in a little.

Here we have a supposedly mainstream journalist at a widely read political website claiming that the Secret Service's fuckups are due to Obama's incompetence, that his assassination would be his own fault, and that his assassination would be the only thing that could fix the Service.

There's a whole lot of derp packed into those two sentences, and it is all completely and breathtakingly fucked up.

7Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 2:38 pm

I agree... he certainly doesn't have enough managerial experience to know whether the protection is competent or not.

It's clearly outside of his limited expertise... just like economics, job creation, monetary policy, war, terrorism... etc.

8Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 3:09 pm

Sal

Sal

No doubt about it.

The President isn't busy enough.

He should definitely micromanage his security detail.

9Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 3:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:[font=Arial Black]No doubt about it.

The President isn't busy enough.

He should definitely micromanage his security detail.

He needs to fire Julia Pierson the director. He appointed her.

10Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 3:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

She resigned.

11Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 4:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

She resigned.

Great news! Resignations re better than being fired. I suppose he asked for her resignation.

12Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 4:06 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:WTH. A man breeches 5 security check points in the WH.  At the CDC secret service did not use an isolated elevator for the president and allowed a security guard(rent a cop) for the CDC,  to ride along. When the guard started taking pictures......it was then noted the guard was armed. Later it was revealed the guard had 3 previous felony convictions for battery and assault.

I have another theory -- I think the Secret Service is controlled by right wing conservatives who are doing their best to see Obama assassinated.

Ask Herr Markle, he'd know ....

13Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 4:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH. A man breeches 5 security check points in the WH.  At the CDC secret service did not use an isolated elevator for the president and allowed a security guard(rent a cop) for the CDC,  to ride along. When the guard started taking pictures......it was then noted the guard was armed. Later it was revealed the guard had 3 previous felony convictions for battery and assault.

I have another theory -- I think the Secret Service is controlled by right wing conservatives who are doing their best to see Obama assassinated.

Ask Herr Markle, he'd know ....

Rolling Eyes

14Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 4:22 pm

Sal

Sal

Well, I did see a WaPo oped written by an ex-Secret Service agent who suggested that Allen West should be appointed as the next director.

If that's the caliber of intellect that is being used by the Secret Service, then I really do fear for the President's safety.

15Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 4:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The secret service is not protecting the president....remove the agents responsible.

16Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 5:44 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again the USA is the laughing stock of the world. The president of Venezuela has better bodyguards!

What should we expect? We have a pentagon full of generals who haven't won a war since 1945, an intelligence network that ran the Bay of Pigs disaster, and which didn't predict the fall of the Soviet Union, etc.

Maybe what's needed is to shitcan the entire Secret Service and replace them with Shoot-first-and-ask-questions-later Ferguson, MO police.

Or ask Vladimir Putin to run the president's protection service. Putin knows how . . .

LOL

17Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 8:17 pm

Why can't we just deem the white house and the area around obama a weapon free zone?

18Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 11:20 pm

Secret Service Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYClvyVoLU8zlfeBQfFt0jmj38pdorWiEi3gP9ibfN72m1mi8gIQ

It's most likely his micromanagement and not wanting to listen to his security detail that's lead to the incompetence. When you surround yourself with only 'YES' men/women you deserve what you get.

I'll give you my resignation if you want to tell me how to do my job if you think you're the subject matter expert too because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXdj_VnpeXU

Laughing

NOTE: I would have preferred the interview scene from the movie where she "attempts to tell him how she wants the job done" and he tells her "there's been a mistake"... But the scene I provided gets the point across.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 10/1/2014, 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

19Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 11:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pierson did not have supervisory experience to qualify her for the job of director. Good grief guarding the potus and family you want someone that can handle the job.

I guess now she can go back to her first job......parking lot employee at Disney.

20Secret Service Empty Re: Secret Service 10/1/2014, 11:59 pm

Th Dude wrote:Why can't we just deem the white house and the area around obama a weapon free zone?

Secret Service Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2YX2_zujUY739sBoqHTnj73RVERNb-bsuWcf6rlPu2EdXpX4f

That would be interesting and the progressive thing to do...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum