Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By golly, it looks like 2seaoats lifeboat...just sank. Sophisticated hackers DON'T LEAVE FOOTPRINTS.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

By golly, it looks like 2seaoats lifeboat...just sank. Sophisticated hackers DON'T LEAVE FOOTPRINTS.

My good friend 2seaoat is...wrong again.

What 2seaoat and his friends look at this partial story as a lifeboat. It has been proven to be only partially true.

ALL the information above shows is that Hillary Clinton's illegal server was not hacked by some high school student.

Highly sophisticated hacking programs are used by highly technical hackers such as Russia or China. They have the ability, as I'm sure we do too, to hack a site and mirror Hillary or one of her subordinates with approved access to the site. They do NOT leave a footprint.

Hillary Clinton and her cabal are the focus of a criminal investigation by the FBI. As hard as she tries to laugh it off, it is NOT going away.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Whenever poster Markle fails to place a link in his new propaganda, you can bet your sweet bippy the scoop originated from a far-right leaning blog or other obscure source.

Most likely HotAir.com (or a similar site), where a reader must wade through a fist-full of ads for cheap stuff before they can even get to the meat of the material being discussed. LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

You evidently are not familiar with servers.......I am all ears how the log gets bypassed....all ears.....and magic from Russia or UFOs do not count......zipped up tight, and tell me Judge Ninkinpoop is now a computer expert.....too funny.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You evidently are not familiar with servers.......I am all ears how the log gets bypassed....all ears.....and magic from Russia or UFOs do not count......zipped up tight, and tell me Judge Ninkinpoop [nincompoop]is now a computer expert.....too funny.

The log is NOT bypassed.

As I said in the original post...missed by several here, they don't bypass the log. Their software mirrors that of permitted users of that account. They could have mirrored Hillary or any of here Cabal who are allowed on that account. The "footprint" they leave is identical to the one that would be left by Hillary, Huma or whoever.

It can be detected but takes much more time and more sophisticated programs to find.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Do you mean like the elections in 2000 and 2004? That kind of hacking?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum