Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the same Mitt Romney who is hell bent to bring Donald Trump down. What a phony.

+5
Markle
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat

Mitt Romney never got the message.........Nobody cares what he thinks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Romney's going on TV tomorrow night at the same time the GOP debate occurs. They say he's going to try and rescue the Republicans before their 2016 campaign completely disintegrates--supposedly he'll push Rubio and Cruz over Trump. He hasn't declared his own candidacy. The Establishment is fearful.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Most still do not care what he thinks . . . . . he couldn't pick up the hammer . .

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mitt Romney never got the message.........Nobody cares what he thinks.

I have to agree with you. The Republican establishment cares what he says but not the voters.

In my opinion...the Republican establishment can grab the bull by the horns and ride to victory with the voters, decimating the Democrats or destroy themselves.

This indeed is one wild ride. Clinton doesn't have a prayer if she tries to debate with Trump.

2seaoat

If Republican leadership simply sweeps away the bruised and frail egos of vanquished primary opponents of Trump, and sits down with him in cooperation and dialogue, they could run the table. I personally could never vote for Trump, but this whole year is very similar to Ronald Reagan's surge when people were putting down his intelligence and lack of foreign experience......they discounted the gut feeling Americans had for the candidate. The Republican Party could be decimated if they allow the special interests and frail egos of the vanquished to interfere with the evolving new Republican Party. I can never support a party that attacks Mexicans and Muslims........I will NEVER vote for Trump, but I will return to Illinois to get my shots and vote in the Republican primary for Kasich.

2seaoat

I just realized that I screwed up, my shots are on the 21st and the primary in Illinois is on the 15th. I am returning on the 25th, but now I may have to leave early to vote.....I have too much to do, but I need to put my money where my mouth is and vote for Kasich. I think Kasich is going to do very good in Illinois.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Clinton doesn't have a prayer if she tries to debate with Trump.

I have to utterly disagree on this.   Trump will likely employ his usual bullying, yelling, interrupting, empty B.S. -- which would never even fly in a high school debating class -- while Clinton will be the calm, genuinely confident one in the room who has specific knowledge and plans to share in response to questions.   Unless he completely changes his stripes (tactics) during those [still hypothetical] debates, Trump will be his typical blustering, non-answering, non-substantive self, and Clinton will appear truly presidential if not regal by comparison.  Mark my words.

People here have called Rubio an empty suit, but to me Trump's suit is even emptier -- just louder.  Further, the man is a sneaky, opportunistic chameleon, and no one knows which of his own conflicting stated positions on any one issue over time he will actually stick to if/when he arrives at the White House (heaven forbid).

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:

I have to utterly disagree on this.   Trump will likely employ his usual bullying, yelling, interrupting, empty B.S. -- which would never even fly in a high school debating class -- while Clinton will be the calm, genuinely confident one in the room who has specific knowledge and plans to share in response to questions.   Unless he completely changes his stripes (tactics) during those [still hypothetical] debates, Trump will be his typical blustering, non-answering, non-substantive self, and Clinton will appear truly presidential if not regal by comparison.  Mark my words.

People here have called Rubio an empty suit, but to me Trump's suit is even emptier -- just louder.  Further, the man is a sneaky, opportunistic chameleon, and no one knows which of his own conflicting stated positions on any one issue over time he will actually stick to if/when he arrives at the White House (heaven forbid).

I have to agree wholeheartedly . . . I won't repeat the points so well articulated by Linda . . . . . just in my circle of friends and neighbors who btw are almost exclusively Republicans, cringe at the thought of having Donald Trump as President and further they would either not vote or vote for HRC as irksome to them imaginable. Despite his willingness to drag out every scandal going back decades and parade these people before the body politic as surrogates for this frenetic implausible and unqualified candidate she will look like the Queen of Sheba with intellect and more than capable of handling the vast responsibilities of being President . . . warts and all.

RealLindaL wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:If Republican leadership simply sweeps away the bruised and frail egos of vanquished primary opponents of Trump, and sits down with him in cooperation and dialogue, they could run the table.  I personally could never vote for Trump, but this whole year is very similar to Ronald Reagan's surge when people were putting down his intelligence and lack of foreign experience......they discounted the gut feeling Americans had for the candidate.   The Republican Party could be decimated if they allow the special interests and frail egos of the vanquished to interfere with the evolving new Republican Party.  I can never support a party that attacks Mexicans and Muslims........I will NEVER vote for Trump, but I will return to Illinois to get my shots and vote in the Republican primary for Kasich.

And how DID that "gut feeling" translate into the real world? I guess union workers voted for Reagan because of his union rep. background...not realizing that he had done a 180. Or that his "trickle down" was HOGWASH.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:

Really? Regal?........LOL

What difference at this point does it make?........She is, at heart, a worthless human being.

She'll crash and burn. Mark my words!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I just realized that I screwed up, my shots are on the 21st and the primary in Illinois is on the 15th.  I am returning on the 25th, but now I may have to leave early to vote.....I have too much to do, but I need to put my money where my mouth is and vote for Kasich.  I think Kasich is going to do very good in Illinois.

Simply call the elections office in your county in Illinois and they will put you on a list for an absentee ballot. I've done that for many years and it is very convenient. They just automatically send one to me now and I don't have to contact them at all.

Leaving plenty of room for voters on that list who are now dead or left the area. Anyone who got their hands on that ballot could vote and no on would ever know the difference.

Kasich is an excellent choice, but at this point he is is toast. Just hanging around for the possibility of a good speaking position during the convention.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chris Matthews just reported the "hawks and neocons" are now trying to bring down Trump too.  They're scared he won't keep all the wars and occupations going.
He said they would choose Hillary over Trump because she's more hawkish than he is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

GOP hawks declare war on Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-clinton-neoconservatives-220151

dumpcare

I read somewhere today Trump has had numerous threats on twitter and no one will investigate. They really want him gone bad. lol! lol!

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I read somewhere today Trump has had numerous threats on twitter and no one will investigate. They really want him gone bad. lol! lol!

That's sick.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Despite his willingness to drag out every scandal going back decades and parade these people before the body politic as surrogates for this frenetic implausible and unqualified candidate she will look like the Queen of Sheba with intellect and more than capable of handling the vast responsibilities of being President . . . warts and all.

Wow, talk about well articulated!  Thanks for your always valued input, knot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum