Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hear those brooms......that is Donald and Hillary sweeping today

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think Bernie will snag a few states, and the worm will probably take Texas, but based on the Trump signs I have seen in Ky, Tn, Al, and all of Florida......Donald Trump and his fascism works in America. I think as a kid going to the VFW and American Legion for Friday fish fry, and all the world war II vets who participated in that war to defeat fascism in Germany and Japan, all their sacrifices to have a man using religion and race scapegoating to win the Presidency in America. I actually become almost physically sick thinking about how quickly America has devolved to the lowest common denominator, and how evil the media manipulation by the Oligarchy has become. America boomed after all that sacrifice of WWII in part because the vets understood war profiteers and slimeball's greed, and tax rates were set accordingly.......Bernie has the right path, I just cannot get my arms around a realistic path and budget to accomplish his righteous goals.

Markle

Markle

And ANOTHER of my good friend 2seaoats prognostications...bites the dust.

2seaoat

You mean little Marco winning MN......yep I missed that one, and I missed Cruz getting OK, but I nailed Bernie, Hillary, and Trump. I am so hoping that Kasich wins Ohio, and little Marco loses Florida......that starts to look like a brokered convention, and if they try to steal it from Trump, can you say third party?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:....that starts to look like a brokered convention, and if they try to steal it from Trump, can you say third party?

Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Repeat after me...Hillary will win in November.

I don't like it and I don't like the Republicans. I still stick with my first gut feeling - write someone in.

2seaoat

I voted for Johnson last time because he was the Republican governor of New Mexico, and I agreed with him on many issues and I still did not feel comfortable with President Obama after the incentives to government employees.  I made a mistake.  He has done a remarkable job.  If Kasich does not win, I will not waste my vote.  I will vote for Hillary Clinton.....some of my friends cannot believe what I am saying, but I am sick and tired of wasting my vote, or voting wrong.  America can blossom and do better.  It does not take crazies or fascist.....it takes an imperfect experienced leader like Hillary, and I kind of like the idea of my precious granddaughters seeing a woman president and having them realize in America anything is possible for a woman as it is for a man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum