Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just as we thought Donald Trump had gone over the top, now he's actually implying that his followers assassinate Hillary.

+6
dumpcare
2seaoat
othershoe1030
polecat
Sal
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If all this isn't absolute history in the making then nothing is.
Your great great great grandchildren will be learning about this election in history class,  and yes that's even if they're in the Escambia County Schools. lol

Sal

Sal

This should earn him a visit from the Secret Service.

Sal

Sal

This should not be allowed to sink down the front page.

So, to paraphrase Dr. Hunter S. Thompson ...

"This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves; finally just lay back and say it—that we are really just a nation of 319 million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns, and no qualms at all about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable. The tragedy of all this is that Hillary Clinton, for all her mistakes... understands what a fantastic monument to all the best instincts of the human race this country might have been, if we could have kept it out of the hands of greedy little hustlers like Donald Trump. Clinton made some stupid mistakes, but in context they seem almost frivolous compared to the things Donald Trump does every day of his life, on purpose as a matter of policy and a perfect expression of everything he stands for. Jesus! Where will it end? How low do you have to stoop in this country to be President?"

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 2016

polecat

polecat

Just as we thought Donald Trump had gone over the top,  now he's actually implying that his followers assassinate Hillary. Crmlu110

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Saul Alinsky wrote:

I know I was really shocked when I heard the clip on tv. This is the sort of statement that has earned him all the rejection letters and interviews by prominent Republicans who want to let voters know how dangerous he is.  When you're president you just simply cannot run off at the mouth like he does. What a disgrace. Not even slightly amusing even as a joke, even to his less than well educated crowd.

Donald Trump: Your Fired!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

polecat wrote:Just as we thought Donald Trump had gone over the top,  now he's actually implying that his followers assassinate Hillary. Crmlu110

cheers lol! cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:Just as we thought Donald Trump had gone over the top,  now he's actually implying that his followers assassinate Hillary. Crmlu110

That is a brilliant cartoon.  Says more than ten thousand words could convey.  And what a good caricature.  Shows what he actually is under all the overpriced suits and ties he has made in China.   lol

2seaoat

Congressional Democrats piled on. Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted that Trump "makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-clinton-second-amendment-judges-guns-226833#ixzz4Gsd5Cqzw
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

He can just use the hillary defense. Lie until you are proven to have lied... then get deemed extremely careless and too stupid to understand the law. Of course after a week or two then you claim that what was really deemed was that you were truthful... AND THE USEFUL IDIOTS BUY IT... lol.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:He can just use the hillary defense.  Lie until you are proven to have lied... then get deemed extremely careless and too stupid to understand the law. Of course after a week or two then you claim that what was really deemed was that you were truthful... AND THE USEFUL IDIOTS BUY IT... lol.

Your false equivalencies are wildly inappropriate and stale.

Saul Alinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He can just use the hillary defense.  Lie until you are proven to have lied... then get deemed extremely careless and too stupid to understand the law. Of course after a week or two then you claim that what was really deemed was that you were truthful... AND THE USEFUL IDIOTS BUY IT... lol.

Not really. We should all expect the "equal " protections under the law afforded hillary. Right?

It'll work for everything from a traffic offense to an irs audit... and be known henceforth as the Hillary Defense.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:

Not really.  We should all expect the "equal " protections under the law afforded hillary.  Right?

It'll work for everything from a traffic offense to an irs audit... and be known henceforth as the Hillary Defense.

Does someone speak "dumbass"??

There have been who knows how many investigations and hearings into this matter, spending an absolutely absurd amount of money, with not even a hint of anything approaching criminality.

And, now this dumbass wants to equate this to a threat of gun violence directed at a candidate for POTUS.

Someone's gotten into the cheap blended Canadian whiskey.

drunken drunken drunken

I rarely drink more than a few beers anymore... tho it's fun when the occasion occurs with family/friends. But back to the point... "extreme carelessness" is not gross negligence anymore. Which should be quite the relief to the huddled masses incarcerated or facing trial. Lol... I find it classic leftist that you afford your ruling elite dear leader protections that you would never have. Do we have equal protections or not? Silly proletariat.

dumpcare

Let's see now, before Obama was elected he was going to take away our guns and scuttle the 2nd amendment, now the crazies say Hillary is going to take away our guns and gut the 2nd amendment. So how many election's have we been through in my 68 years and have heard this? So when is this going to happen? So for you crazies is will never happen it's just bullshit from side or the other, but to some of you, you would follow a rat off a cliff.

ppaca wrote:Let's see now, before Obama was elected he was going to take away our guns and scuttle the 2nd amendment, now the crazies say Hillary is going to take away our guns and gut the 2nd amendment. So how many election's have we been through in my 68 years and have heard this? So when is this going to happen?  So for you crazies is will never happen it's just bullshit from side or the other, but to some of you, you would follow a rat off a cliff.

You apparently aren't aware of how progressivism works. It's an incremental process... sweeping change requires a crisis.

Telstar

Telstar

Saul Alinsky wrote:

If Trump ever had any chance of winning, he doesn't now.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Your comment doesn't make any sense. Trump didn't lie about anything he just made another in a long string of very stupid comments.

I am getting very tired of the talking heads saying Every Day, well, we'll just have to wait and see if he can stay on message and behave himself. And then they have to say it again the very next day. On it goes. He has no concept of what he's doing. He is not a responsible adult. It is really frightening to see someone of his low caliber actually taking over the Republican Party the way he did.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:

Your comment doesn't make any sense. Trump didn't lie about anything he just made another in a long string of very stupid comments.

I am getting very tired of the talking heads saying Every Day, well, we'll just have to wait and see if he can stay on message and behave himself. And then they have to say it again the very next day. On it goes. He has no concept of what he's doing. He is not a responsible adult. It is really frightening to see someone of his low caliber actually taking over the Republican Party the way he did.

The idea that Trump can morph into some sane candidate is ridiculous. There's no way he can be anything but himself...and he's repeatedly shown his ass to the public. What I think is hilarious is the notion that Trump is some kind of Hillary plant...like he's just there to insure that she wins. That's the kind of thinking that reeks of desperation.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:

I hope what we're learning is it's one thing for some half-assed character to get on "reality" tv every week to say "you're fired" while all the other tv characters in the room are following the script and shaking in their boots and pissing their pants in awe over him.  But when that so-called "reality" tv performer meets up with ACTUAL reality,   it doesn't work the same.  lol`

Because if we don't start to get that,  what will be next?  Will the duck callers and swamp people and vegas pawn shop operators and the jersey shore folk and kim kardashian be the next candidates?

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:

And I haven't had a chance to go searching tonight for the full video,  but I read text of that speech showing that after the "Second Amendment folks" comment at the end* of this clip, Trump added something to the effect of, "But that would be a terrible day."   If this is true, I don't know how anyone could possibly deny the intent of his statement.

It's beyond frightening, and I agree with Sal, as does my husband, that anyone who incites such threats should be interrogated if not arrested. This is clearly beyond the limits of free speech.

*CORRECTION: Apparently the statement about the horrible (not terrible) day actually referred to the day Clinton might be elected.  That doesn't negate the obvious meaning of the rest of his statement.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 8/10/2016, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added correction.)

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:Let's see now, before Obama was elected he was going to take away our guns and scuttle the 2nd amendment, now the crazies say Hillary is going to take away our guns and gut the 2nd amendment. So how many election's have we been through in my 68 years and have heard this? So when is this going to happen?

cheers   cheers   cheers

2seaoat

Trump is not about politics anymore. It is not about progressive or reactionary........it is about simple qualification and sanity. I guess when they tried to spin his wife lifting a speech, why would we be surprised they want to twist the plain meaning of his second amendment comment.

Telstar

Telstar

Warren had a great response, "makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl."

2seaoat

I just have an image of October in my fifth grade class practicing getting under the desk because we had a confrontation in Cuba with Russia. I remember the blockade and going to school worried about war and missiles. John F. Kennedy was a tested leader in PT 109 he had demonstrated leadership and a cool and calm hand. I think where would we be now if Donald Trump or somebody with his personality disorders was President. I do not think getting under my desk would have helped.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum