Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have told the story for years........

+2
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I have told the story for years........ Ap_hillary_s_roots

Please note that Hillary is standing as vice President. The guy sitting by the flagpole was a friend of mine......he was the President of his Senior class.....Hillary was an incredibly bright and ambitious young women who on her college and subsequent resumes had herself as class President. The President of the class who I will only call Tim got to visit the White House when some of their classmates cornered Hillary and said.....Hillary you need to change your bio......you were vice president.......Dreams and Tex have for years pretty much called me a liar. As I am about to check out, I will probably meet a few of you and I will tell you how I got to know Tim who was the class President........it will be interesting if this ever makes the media.....her classmates are really quite loyal, and Tim wanted nothing to do with the controversy. His son played four years in the NFL, and he had a successful career, tragically losing one of his sons in an auto accident. Good People, and to the last one of them.....they respected Hillary the brainiac in high school.

Vikingwoman

Oatie I have called you out because you have no first hand knowledge that Hillary did that. You are going by what someone else told you and that is called heresay. You are presenting that as fact and that's the problem I have w/ it. May things are said about Hillary Clinton that are false. If you can produce a copy of her resume showing that then you can continuing telling that story. Until then it is 'alleged' and that is not credible. I can guarantee you if this was true the press and repugs would be on it like flies on a turd.

Vikingwoman wrote:Oatie I have called you out because you have no first hand knowledge that Hillary did that. You are going by what someone else told you and that is called heresay. You are presenting that as fact and that's the problem I have w/ it. May things are said about Hillary Clinton that are false. If you can produce a copy of her resume showing that then you can continuing telling that story. Until then it is 'alleged' and that is not credible. I can guarantee you if this was true the press and repugs would be on it like flies on a turd.

I don't see any reason to doubt what seagoat says... he may embellish or bloviate... but never intentionally lie.

That's unlike hillary of course. And given her voluminous continual untruths... this is hardly a blip on the record.

That's her nature... that's what you support and what you'll vote for. You should just say that it doesn't matter to you.

Trying to deny or ignore that plain fact just comes off as stupid and willfully ignorant.

I'm always amazed how every story in Hillary's life has a twist to it that "appears" to place her a slight bit off the truth. It's always amazed me how enamored people are with her and I've always said if I could sit down for a long afternoon lunch and coffee with anyone in the world it would be Hillary. Truly a person worth reading eye to eye.

2seaoat

I had to do an enormous google search on the PNJ and produced a document where Hillary had it on her bio. when she was the governor's wife. You need to understand the concept of hearsay.

Once again I had to waste twenty minutes doing a deep google search to her time before the white house when her classmates confronted her, but here is here biography once again claiming she was her high school class president.

http://www.nndb.com/people/022/000025944/

After the confrontation, suddenly she was no longer shown on any biography that she was the class president of her high school class. You have to understand that she was an intelligent and driven individual with no tolerance for anything which would hinder her ambition. Tim was there when they confronted her, and he never made a big deal about it, but his classmates were not happy about the misinformation.

Vikingwoman

She did not write that,Oatie. It was written by someone else who may have mistakenly wrote she was President of her class. If you have a copy of her personal resume then I'd like to see that. People often write misinformation when writing about people like what college they attended ,degrees,etc. You should know better than that.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Oatie I have called you out because you have no first hand knowledge that Hillary did that. You are going by what someone else told you and that is called heresay. You are presenting that as fact and that's the problem I have w/ it. May things are said about Hillary Clinton that are false. If you can produce a copy of her resume showing that then you can continuing telling that story. Until then it is 'alleged' and that is not credible. I can guarantee you if this was true the press and repugs would be on it like flies on a turd.

I don't see any reason to doubt what seagoat says... he may embellish or bloviate... but never intentionally lie.

That's unlike hillary of course. And given her voluminous continual untruths... this is hardly a blip on the record.

That's her nature... that's what you support and what you'll vote for. You should just say that it doesn't matter to you.

Trying to deny or ignore that plain fact just comes off as stupid and willfully ignorant.

I , unlike you, don't believe everything I read about people. Apparently. I have more sense than you to know many things that are written are not accurate. When someone like Hillary Clinton, who has a long list of achievements before she ever got to the Governor's mansion allegedly lies about something so trivial as being the class president publicly when that can easily be disputed and even jeopardize her law license or employment then I have to wonder why people like you are so stupid and willfully ignorant?

2seaoat

Sorry, it was not a mistake. I gave another example on the PNJ of her biography when she was the first lady of Arkansas, and if I wanted to spend the time I could find multiple references that she was class president. Nobody made a mistake. The information came from Hillary and her classmates corrected her when they were invited to the White House, and the biographies immediately quit showing her as president of her high school class after their class reunion at the White House. How exactly does a person know about brownies and girl scouts and a detailed resume of an individual.....bad research, mistakes, or already released bio info from a person.......common sense and conceptualization are required, so we will leave it with you believing that Tim and his classmates did not confront her in the White House, that the bio information was a mistake by a writer somewhere, and that Hillary had nothing to do with it, and the changes in the biography material after the class reunion was pure happenstance. There you go....it should make sense to you now.

Vikingwoman

Come on Oatie. You're smarter than that. The bio was not written by Hillary and if your friends confronted her at the White House about it, it does not mean she wrote it or even knew about it. Tons of stuff are written about this woman just like Obama and to say she intentionally wrote that knowing this could come back on her is just not believable. She's not a stupid woman.

2seaoat

The bio was not written by Hillary

So her bio was not written by her when she was the first lady of Arkansas........no sense to discuss that stellar logic. It all was just a mistake. Embarassed

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Seaoat, I don't recall disputing the facts. I just wonder why she would do something so obvious. That aside, the Clintons were relentlessly dogged throughout his presidency...culminating in the awful Monica Lewinsky scandal. People like Limbaugh, Ken Starr, members of the Bush administration, and others promoted one investigation after another during his entire tenure, and after the fact. It was expensive and sickening.

http://www.salon.com/2002/03/13/ray_3/

Kenneth Starr's $70 million bag of garbage

I have told the story for years........ Kenneth_starrs_70_million_bag_of_garbage-293x307

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

The independent counsel's pathetic final report reveals what a travesty the right wing's get-Clinton crusade was.

Vikingwoman

Here's an except from the Arkansas Encyclopedia of History and Culture. Does this say she was class president?

"In 1965, she was voted Most Likely to Succeed upon graduation from Maine Township High School South, where she was in the top five percent of her class. That year, she left for Wellesley College near Boston, graduating four years later with high honors. On May 31, 1969, as Wellesley College Government Association president, she was the first student to give the commencement address, which was featured in Life magazine."

Whoever wrote that must have confused her w/ being the SGA President at Wellesley. Crap like that happens all the time.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:The bio was not written by Hillary

So her bio was not written by her when she was the first lady of Arkansas........no sense to discuss that stellar logic.  It all was just a mistake. Embarassed

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=2744

This was not written by her either. No, she doesn't write her own bio's. She has staff that does that.

Vikingwoman

Floridatexan wrote:Seaoat, I don't recall disputing the facts.  I just wonder why she would do something so obvious.  That aside, the Clintons were relentlessly dogged throughout his presidency...culminating in the awful Monica Lewinsky scandal.  People like Limbaugh, Ken Starr, members of the Bush administration, and others promoted one investigation after another during his entire tenure, and after the fact.  It was expensive and sickening.

http://www.salon.com/2002/03/13/ray_3/

Kenneth Starr's $70 million bag of garbage

I have told the story for years........ Kenneth_starrs_70_million_bag_of_garbage-293x307

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

The independent counsel's pathetic final report reveals what a travesty the right wing's get-Clinton crusade was.

You didn't dispute this. It was just me. This is how people get bad reps when other people repeat allegations as facts.Oatie is just repeating a story that was told to him and passing it off as true. He has no proof that Hillary ever put that on her resume and credits other people's writings as hers. As Judge Judy says "if it doesn't make sense then it's probably not true". I give Hillary more credit than that. It's just silly.

2seaoat

You are free to believe that Hillary had no part in this "mistake", but she must be given credit for so quickly cleaning up the mistake on all biographies after the reunion.

Vikingwoman

I would too if I found that out. You seem to think that is some kind of proof? Seriously?

2seaoat

Yep.....sure do.

Vikingwoman

I've overestimated your logical abilities.

Sal

Sal

It's a good story.

But, that's all it is.

No, check that ...

... it's not even a good story.

2seaoat

Not meant to be a story, but reality. You are welcome to interpret the change in her bio information any way you want, but the confrontation did take place in the White House and the folks who saw the false information for ten years until they confronted her are all living and doing well......so we will see if this ever sees the light of day, but the one thing is certain, Hillary has always been ambitious and she was a brilliant high school student.....just not class president.

Vikingwoman

I'm not disputing the confrontation took place, Oatie. I'm disputing Hillary put it there and intentionally lied. You are accusing her of being a liar w/o any proof she lied, wrote it or even knew it was there. Did she admit during that confrontation she intentionally lied? You never said what her response was and removing it certainly doesn't make her guilty. Poor logic.

2seaoat

Tim is pretty cool. He never accused her of anything. He just repeated the incident, and that his classmates for years were coming to him laughing that Hillary was claiming that she was class president in her bio information in Arkansas. When Hillary and Bill got to the White House there was no correction of the Bio material. The whole thing was embarrassing for Tim, but after the confrontation, the Bio material was corrected. Like I said earlier, it is clear to me what happened, but if you think it was a mistake in her bio information, why did it take to the confrontation to have the same changed. It does not matter because plausible denial is always available, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts her law school application and her resume had her as class president of her high school, but if she will not release the tapes of her meeting with the bankers, she sure will not release her law school application. I probably will vote for her in November because she is the most experienced and qualified, but she is not my first choice and she is that kid who was an overachiever apple polisher who has never had a bit of a problem stretching the truth......is that bad.......not necessarily, but did she fudge on her bio.....many of her classmates who confronted her in the White House sure found it consistent with her Character......Tim excluded.....he is just embarrassed he was brought into it.

Vikingwoman

You didn't answer the question. What was her response to the confrontation and was she aware before the confrontation her bio was incorrect? Secondly, did she write her bio?

2seaoat

I do not have the answer to all your questions. I do know when it happened, Tim was embarrassed and it was an uncomfortable moment. He never told me her verbal response, and I am not going to make something up. However, almost immediately all the bio info changed. Somebody made the changes, and I am sure that her staff did make those changes, but again.....that is not what Tim said. At some point somebody was told that she was the class president. It was not corrected by her for over ten years. It was corrected after the reunion. I have a very strong opinion as to what happened, but it could only be confirmed by seeing the smoking gun of her law school application, or having a former source of the bio info telling us who gave that information to them....I think the answer is obvious, but I understand it might not be logically apparent to some.

Vikingwoman

This is what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to embarrass you but this is an example of why people think Hillary is dishonest which may or may not be fair. You posted a thread saying the woman put herself as class president of her high school implying she lies, when in fact, you have no evidence she did that or someone else did that by mistake. Then you try to support it by saying she then changed it. It never occurred to you she didn't know about it? It never occurred to you someone who wrote it confused that w/ her being the SGA President? It never occurred to you that being the class president of your high school ranks pretty low on the achievement scale when you have her credentials and it can easily be found out? And then you never asked what she said? I'll bet you a dollar to the donut she said she didn't write it and didn't know. Come on now! I gave you more credit than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum