Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess Who Wants to See Trump's Tax Returns ...

+2
gatorfan
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Guess Who Wants to See Trump's Tax Returns ... Mitt-Romney-funny-pictures-dumpaday-7

“I think frankly I think we have good reason to believe that there’s a bombshell in Donald Trump’s taxes,” Mr. Romney said in an interview with Fox News.

Asked what he meant, Mr. Romney shared some theories: “Either he’s not as anywhere near as wealthy as he says he is or he hasn’t been paying the kind of taxes we would expect him to pay, or perhaps he hasn’t been giving money to the vets or to the disabled like he’s been telling us he’s been doing.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/24/mitt-romney-says-donald-trump-should-release-his-tax-data/?_r=0

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Republicans ...

... you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

gatorfan

Liberals, you just can't make this stuff up.

Let's review:

Romney's wife had a blind trust, $3M of which was invested in a Swiss bank by the trustee. Taxes were paid on the earnings iaw IRS requirements.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jul/16/barack-obama/mitt-romney-had-millions-swiss-bank-account-barack/

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:Liberals, you just can't make this stuff up.

Let's review:

Romney's wife had a blind trust, $3M of which was invested in a Swiss bank by the trustee. Taxes were paid on the earnings iaw IRS requirements.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jul/16/barack-obama/mitt-romney-had-millions-swiss-bank-account-barack/

Ahhh, ....

.... a man of the people ....

.... just like Trump.

I wonder if the rubes will ever realize that they've been conned?

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Liberals, you just can't make this stuff up.

Let's review:

Ahhh, ....

.... a man of the people ....

.... just like Trump.

I wonder if the rubes will ever realize that they've been conned?

Like they are being conned by the Clintons? $250K for a one hour speech to Wall Street, the C's are worth over $100M, pretty nice return from the ashes of poverty in just a few years.

Yeah, HRC is a real woman of the people, just happens those people are all wealthy.

Who knows how much the Trumpet is worth? I don't believe a word the idiot says and I would think a liberal like you would welcome another effort to discredit him.

Sal

Sal

This isn't about any of that, Flippy.

This is about the delectable and hilarious irony of Mittens Romney calling for the release of Trump's tax returns.

It's so rich you could eat it with a spoon.

Now, do you get it?

I didn't think so.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:This isn't about any of that, Flippy.

This is about the delectable and hilarious irony of Mittens Romney calling for the release of Trump's tax returns.

It's so rich you could eat it with a spoon.

Now, do you get it?

I didn't think so.

Well BoF/Sal, apparently you think this is important because............Oh, a LONG GONE CANDIDATE delayed releasing his and the result was - nothing because he had been accused erroneously. Yea, I get it - your agenda is comical.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Well BoF/Sal, apparently you think this is important

No, poindexter.

I think it's FUNNY.

I realize this concept eludes you because like most wingnutz you lack completely any sense of humor.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Well BoF/Sal, apparently you think this is important

No, poindexter.

I think it's FUNNY.

I realize this concept eludes you because like most wingnutz you lack completely any sense of humor.

Read it again - like most loonies you missed it, I said your agenda is comical.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:Well BoF/Sal, apparently you think this is important because............

This is hilarious.   Look, everyone, Columbo has blown this case wide open!

Guess Who Wants to See Trump's Tax Returns ... Tumblr_inline_nk3tfz4vei1siyyqt

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Well BoF/Sal, apparently you think this is important because............

It is hilarious shit for brains but not in the way you think, if you are capable of an objective thought - which you have proven many times you are not. What a childish punk.

RealLindaL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

It is hilarious shit for brains but not in the way you think, if you are capable of an objective thought - which you have proven many times you are not. What a childish punk.

Actually, I thought boards' posting of the Columbo pic was pretty cute, and a perfect way to defuse this rather ridiculous argument.  Too bad it didn't work.  I guess some folks would just prefer to keep the rancor going.

RealLindaL

And speaking of Trump's tax returns, is anyone buying his brand new excuse (manufactured just in time for this past Thursday night's debate) about his not being able to release them because he's being audited?  Keep in mind this is even though:

1.  He says he's been audited every year for the past 12, so that wasn't anything he didn't already know when he committed to release the returns some time earlier during a media interview or town hall, I forget which, but could easily find it if my husband weren't waiting for me for lunch.

2.  Tax law experts say that, audit or no audit, there's nothing precluding his releasing any past return he wants to, he just has to sign a form OK'ing it.

And during the debate, he first said his current audit (the one supposedly precluding the release) covers the past 1-2 years, IIRC, but when pressed to release some earlier ones instead, he said it was actually an audit of 4-5 years.   So which is it, and why are some returns apparently being re-audited, if what he initially said is true, which is that he already gets audited every year and has for 12 years??

My last question is, if we had a contest of which candidate of either party is the most egregious, continual liar, who would it be?

Hillary... and it's not even close. Why don't you want to see what she said to the banks and wall st behind closed doors?

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Hillary... and it's not even close. Why don't you want to see what she said to the banks and wall st behind closed doors?

Baloney.  Are you actually watching and listening, PB? Hillary doesn't lie through her teeth practically every two minutes on air the way Trump does.   And add to that his outrageous exaggerations about everything.  Everything!  The man is incurably mendacious and looks exactly like a lying little kid whenever anyone calls him out on one of his fabrications -- but he just doubles down every time.  Never backs off, never admits anything.  This is not the kind of person I would ever want for a friend, much less my president.  

I never said I didn't want to see what Hillary said.  It might be very enlightening, the same way reading all the other candidates' private speeches would be, as further information on just what they're all about.   But I stand with her in saying it would not be proper or fair for her to have to produce transcripts, while no one else does.   That's creating a different standard for her.  Wrong.

By the same token, other candidates are voluntarily producing their tax returns, and Trump isn't.   That's wrong, too, and only makes it appear he has something to hide.   Which I'd venture to say we all probably suspect he does.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mitt Romney and Trump are Satan and the antichrist.
The Clintons are saints.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Mitt Romney and Trump are Satan and the antichrist.
The Clintons are saints.

Bob, I don't know you well enough to know if you're serious, or if this is pure sarcasm on your part.  Care to clarify?  I'm just curious.  Will check  back later (she says as she tries once more to tear herself away from the forum).

The sad and telling aspects of her lies is that she often has no reason to lie. It's a character flaw... and it won't stop.

Here's a small list of her lies:

Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11.

She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.

She was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

Her family was dead broke upon leaving the white house.

She claimed to have been instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process.

Benghazi was a protest because of a youtube... it was a disgusting video!

She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market.

She didn't know about the FALN pardons.

She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

She opposed NAFTA at the time.

She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

The billing records showed up on their own.

She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

She was always a Yankees fan.

She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons.

She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia.

2seaoat

Mitt Romney and Trump are Satan and the antichrist.
The Clintons are saints.

Bob, must justify his fence sitting with nihilist doctrines of nothing matters. Policy matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum