Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park! Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
Vikingwoman
Sal
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park!

Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words

Charles Krauthammer just stated in 3 words the REAL reason why Obama doesn’t want to attend Justice Scalia’s funeral.

“That is such obvious nonsense, that it shows they aren’t even trying. […] He doesn’t care! He doesn’t want to spend a Saturday in a pew listening to speeches about how great a jurist Scalia was when [he] believes sincerely that everything Scalia argued for was wrong and harmful to the Republic.”

http://clashdaily.com/2016/02/krauthammer-explains-why-obamas-skipping-scalias-funeral-in-3-scathing-words/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id%3A9843601&utm_campaign=Why+Isn%E2%80%99t+CNN+Harping+On+This+Video+of+Black+THUGS+Attacking+This+Famous+MARINE%3F

Sal

Sal

I don't care either.

I'm not even gonna send a card.

Vikingwoman

Neither do I and I certainly don't go to funerals of people I didn't like. Kind of phony. Good for Obama.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Neither do I and I certainly don't go to funerals of people I didn't like.  Kind of phony. Good for Obama.

Yes, once again eagerly demonstrating that he lied when he said he would pull this country together.

Lame Duck President Obama the most divisive president in modern history.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Neither do I and I certainly don't go to funerals of people I didn't like.  Kind of phony. Good for Obama.

Yes, once again eagerly demonstrating that he lied when he said he would pull this country together.

Lame Duck President Obama the most divisive president in modern history.

Not even close to the truth, but very consistent for you.

This is the worst president in my lifetime, hands down:

Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park!    Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words B7avLDhCUAABsjE

It's probably best that we go ahead and dispense with decorum and ethics in politics and society in general.

There's no practical reason to extend niceties to those that support disrespect, occupation, deception... etc.

They play by no rules... no ethics... the end justifies any means. Fuck em.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park!    

Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words

Charles Krauthammer just stated in 3 words the REAL reason why Obama doesn’t want to attend Justice Scalia’s funeral.

“That is such obvious nonsense, that it shows they aren’t even trying. […] He doesn’t care! He doesn’t want to spend a Saturday in a pew listening to speeches about how great a jurist Scalia was when [he] believes sincerely that everything Scalia argued for was wrong and harmful to the Republic.”

http://clashdaily.com/2016/02/krauthammer-explains-why-obamas-skipping-scalias-funeral-in-3-scathing-words/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id%3A9843601&utm_campaign=Why+Isn%E2%80%99t+CNN+Harping+On+This+Video+of+Black+THUGS+Attacking+This+Famous+MARINE%3F

"He doesn’t want to spend a Saturday in a pew listening to speeches about how great a jurist Scalia was when [he] believes sincerely that everything Scalia argued for was wrong and harmful to the Republic.”

That goes for me too. Scalia DID argue for everything wrong and harmful to the Republic. When I think of Citizens United I think of that fat, dead sonofabitch. Let him moulder in the grave!

You need to look up all of the extreme scenarios that scotus justices often pose. You must be ignorant.

At minimum read the opinions... dumbass.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When does Charles Krauthammer ever hit anything "out of the park"?????

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Lame Duck President Obama the most divisive president in modern history.

Actually what's absolutely been "the most divisive" is the hatred of Obama that spewed from Republican minds, hearts and mouths before he even took the oath of office.  Everyone on the right seems to conveniently forget that.

All that, plus the Tea Party and its following-on conservatives with their ever-increasingly vitriolic talk radio show heroes, combined to divide this country as it's never before been divided.   It's positively tragic.

As for continually calling him "Lame Duck," will you preface the next Republican president's name with that denigrator during his/her last year in office as well?   Of course not.  Every conceivable way to make Obama look bad is all you're interested in.  It's purely pitiful, not to mention pitiable.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Lame Duck President Obama the most divisive president in modern history.

Actually what's absolutely been "the most divisive" is the hatred of Obama that spewed from Republican minds, hearts and mouths before he even took the oath of office.  Everyone on the right seems to conveniently forget that.

All that, plus the Tea Party and its following-on conservatives with their ever-increasingly vitriolic talk radio show heroes, combined to divide this country as it's never before been divided.   It's positively tragic.

As for continually calling him "Lame Duck," will you preface the next Republican president's name with that denigrator during his/her last year in office as well?   Of course not.  Every conceivable way to make Obama look bad is all you're interested in.  It's purely pitiful, not to mention pitiable.

A FREAKING MEN!!! Great post RL . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:

Don't pity poster Markle too much. He has been spewing the same crapola at us for the last 10 years, going way back to the old PNJ Pluck forum. Razz

Of course, he gets it back, too. The real question is, has he ever effectively changed anyone's mind? No, and I suspect he knows he never will. We keep him busy here so he will not bother others on the Internet..... Cool

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Much ado about nothing.

From what little news I've been able to catch this week it seems Obama went to pay his official respects to the Supreme Court where Scalia's body was laid for that purpose.    

The family wants to the funeral to be a private & Catholic affair and had asked attendance be limited primarily to family & friends.   They don't want it to be a big public affair.   Biden (who is Catholic) is attending as I understand ... this is not unprecedented.

(I still think an autopsy should have been done)

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

A FREAKING MEN!!! Great post RL . . . .

Thanks for your support, Knot.  Means a lot to me.

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:As for continually calling him "Lame Duck," will you preface the next Republican president's name with that denigrator during his/her last year in office as well?   Of course not.  Every conceivable way to make Obama look bad is all you're interested in.  It's purely pitiful, not to mention pitiable.

Don't pity poster Markle too much. He has been spewing the same crapola at us for the last 10 years, going way back to the old PNJ Pluck forum. Razz

Of course, he gets it back, too. The real question is, has he ever effectively changed anyone's mind? No, and I suspect he knows he never will. We keep him busy here so he will not bother others on the Internet..... Cool

I'm a PNJ forum veteran myself and remember Markle only too well.  You'd think I would've learned by now not to waste my time.  But OK, maybe I'll continue helping "keep him busy" as well, at least from time to time when my BP allows.    Smile

RealLindaL

EmeraldGhost wrote:Much ado about nothing.

From what little news I've been able to catch this week it seems Obama went to pay his official respects to the Supreme Court where Scalia's body was laid for that purpose.    

The family wants to the funeral to be a private & Catholic affair and had asked attendance be limited primarily to family & friends.   They don't want it to be a big public affair.   Biden (who is Catholic) is attending as I understand ... this is not unprecedented.

(I still think an autopsy should have been done)

Now that's an even-handed treatment of the non-issue if I ever saw it (and yes, I know others here have said the same or similar as EG).

As for an autopsy, personally I stand by my prior stated contention that if the family wasn't insisting on it, and the M.E. said it wasn't warranted, forget it.  The man was 79 years old and had multiple health issues.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

How is referring to President Obama as "Lame Duck" President Obama derogatory in any way shape or manner? Is he or is he not a Lame Duck President? True or False?

President Obama began his attack on whites and police not six months after he had taken office and made numerous racial comments in his books.

Who is this speaking calling a white police officer, about which President Obama OPENLY STATES HE DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION? Could that possibly be President Obama? From there, it has never stopped or even slowed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

President Obama has 333 days left in office. Imagine how each of those is going to grind against poster Markle's psyche..... It will affect former poster Obamasucks even more....

It has to suck being stuck with a president that you dislike so much that you are driven to write endless propaganda pieces about him to post on the Internet that do nothing to change any person's mind about our leader.

Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park!    Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words Aaahhh10

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:President Obama has 333 days left in office. Imagine how each of those is going to grind against poster Markle's psyche..... It will affect former poster Obamasucks even more....

It has to suck being stuck with a president that you dislike so much that you are driven to write endless propaganda pieces about him to post on the Internet that do nothing to change any person's mind about our leader.

Once again, Charles Krauthammer knocks it out of the park!    Krauthammer Explains Why Obama’s Skipping Scalia’s Funeral In 3 SCATHING Words Aaahhh10

AGAIN, ZVUGKTUBM, I have never had any expectations of changing any of the Progressives minds here or on the old Pensacola forum. Their head is in such a place that even if the FACTS convinced them of the error of their way, they would DIE before admitting they are wrong.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:As for continually calling him "Lame Duck," will you preface the next Republican president's name with that denigrator during his/her last year in office as well?   Of course not.  Every conceivable way to make Obama look bad is all you're interested in.  It's purely pitiful, not to mention pitiable.

How is referring to President Obama as "Lame Duck" President Obama derogatory in any way shape or manner?  Is he or is he not a Lame Duck President?  True or False?

There you go again answering a question with a question (followed by yet another attack on Obama), a rather cowardly ploy which does NOT work with me or most anyone else in open and honest discourse.  To remind you, I asked whether or not you would continually preface the next Republican president's name with "Lame Duck" during his/her last year in office.  The question at hand remains:  Would you, or would you not?  Simple enough query, but will you answer it?  I doubt it.

And that's because your stance that continually using the "Lame Duck" appellation is not derogatory to Obama -- when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that you're merely trying to make him look as weak and ineffective as you possibly can -- is disingenuous at best, and you know it.

Vikingwoman

You'll find most of these people like Markle, who profess to be Christians, the most hateful people alive. Time and time again. Which is why I have no use for most Christians.

2seaoat

President Obama attended the wake, and Joe Biden who was friends with Scalia and his wife wanted to go to the funeral.......but heck when you got nothing to criticize on President Obama.....make stuff up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote: is disingenuous at best, and you know it.

Poster Markle is purely a propagandist. He is being disingenuous with every thread and post he makes. His credibility on this forum has never been higher than a decimal point or two above zero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum