Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the most evil State in America?

+5
othershoe1030
Markle
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Any person can pray in any way, anywhere, whenever they please. How can law give freedom to a freedom we all possess?

Control issues and legalisms - the ruination of all Jesus taught.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Georgia.  Hands down.  Next they'll seek the right to stone female adulterers ....

http://www.care2.com/causes/georgia-bill-plans-to-bring-prayer-back-into-public-schools.html

How ethnocentric can you get? Of course just as "with liberty and justice for all" was heard by white men as "all" meaning white men, those who are asking for prayer in school must consider adding guidelines for the size of prayer rugs, should they not?

I went to elementary school in Oregon and Arizona and never had prayer in school. Only those from the South assume apparently that just because they had prayer in school that the whole country did too.  

We said the Pledge of Allegiance and the Lord's Prayer each morning...in Chicago.  We did the same when my family moved to Miami.

Must have been great fun for any Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus ... you know, the kids who were different and who pricks like you loved to pick on. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Georgia.  Hands down.  Next they'll seek the right to stone female adulterers ....

http://www.care2.com/causes/georgia-bill-plans-to-bring-prayer-back-into-public-schools.html

How ethnocentric can you get? Of course just as "with liberty and justice for all" was heard by white men as "all" meaning white men, those who are asking for prayer in school must consider adding guidelines for the size of prayer rugs, should they not?

I went to elementary school in Oregon and Arizona and never had prayer in school. Only those from the South assume apparently that just because they had prayer in school that the whole country did too.  

We said the Pledge of Allegiance and the Lord's Prayer each morning...in Chicago.  We did the same when my family moved to Miami.

Must have been great fun for any Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus ...  you know, the kids who were different and who pricks like you loved to pick on.  Reality.

Best I recall we had no Muslims, Buddhists or Hindus. We did have Jews, whom I know you single out for special scorn, but the Lord's Prayer was not offensive.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Must have been great fun for any Jews or Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus ...  you know, the kids who were different and who pricks like you loved to pick on.  Reality.

Best I recall we had no Muslims, Buddhists or Hindus.  We did have Jews, whom I know you single out for special scorn, but the Lord's Prayer was not offensive.

Scorning that war-loving Netanyehu bastard has nothing to do with disliking the Jews of Israel. My dad was a Jew and my best friend was a former counsel general of the State of Israel. Fuck you Markle, and all your fascist friends. Show me where I've ever said anything against the Jewish people. (Excepting, of course, the fact I don't like religion, yours or theirs).

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

PkrBum wrote:

Would you really prefer to have me banned brownshirt?

What is the most evil State in America? - Page 2 9k=

If you've have had enough of this place...

damagedeagle@yahoo.com

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgkYN3QjD5M

Smile

RealLindaL

SheWrites wrote:I think a defining moment in anyone's life is to move away from the "known" to the unknown and learn.  So many people live in the same place their entire life and never move forward intellectually, never have the ability to see a bigger picture, or to understand diversity. The same can happen even with someone who moves about  but I have seen those who remain in one place give the "go back where you came from" response out of sheer exasperation over not knowing how to address change. They build walls and want walls built around the country.  

In these conversations, I always think of the book used in many settings - "Who  Moved My Cheese."  

Free the mind!  

I think you're right, SW, even though I haven't read "Who Moved My Cheese" - maybe I should.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Adultery is illegal in 23 States and also under the UCMJ.

Seeing as how it's classified as a misdemeanor in Georgia would mean stoning is probably out as far as a punishment goes.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:Adultery is illegal in 23 States and also under the UCMJ.  

Seeing as how it's classified as a misdemeanor in Georgia would mean stoning is probably out as far as a punishment goes.

How about lynching? Is that illegal in Georgia?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Best I recall we had no Muslims, Buddhists or Hindus.  We did have Jews, whom I know you single out for special scorn, but the Lord's Prayer was not offensive.

Scorning that war-loving Netanyehu bastard has nothing to do with disliking the Jews of Israel.  My dad was a Jew and my best friend was a former counsel general of the State of Israel.  Fuck you Markle, and all your fascist friends.  Show me where I've ever said anything against the Jewish people.  (Excepting, of course, the fact I don't like religion, yours or theirs).

You are eager to scorn and express your hate for people of faith, then say you don't hate Jews.

So you hate their religion...but you don't hate them. How does that work?

Not at all unlike your eagerness to express your hate of homophobes. Over, and over, and over....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Scorning that war-loving Netanyehu bastard has nothing to do with disliking the Jews of Israel.  My dad was a Jew and my best friend was a former counsel general of the State of Israel.  Fuck you Markle, and all your fascist friends.  Show me where I've ever said anything against the Jewish people.  (Excepting, of course, the fact I don't like religion, yours or theirs).

You are eager to scorn and express your hate for people of faith, then say you don't hate Jews.

So you hate their religion...but you don't hate them.  How does that work?

Not at all unlike your eagerness to express your hate of homophobes.  Over, and over, and over....

Show me where I've ever claimed to hate people because of their religion. I hate religion, not the people addicted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum