Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCOTUS Halts Obama's Climate Change Edict

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-freezes-obama-plan-to-limit-carbon-emissions/2016/02/09/ac9dfad8-cf85-11e5-abc9-ea152f0b9561_story.html

The stay means that questions about the legality of the program will remain after Obama leaves office. An appeals court is not scheduled to hear the case until June, and the Supreme Court’s order said the stay would remain in effect while the losing side petitions the Supreme Court for an ultimate decision

Sal

Sal

Thank you for reminding us of why it is critical, not only for our nation but for the entire planet, that the White House stays out or the Republican's hands.

It's a shame humans aren't able to adapt anymore... otherwise they could move to avoid inhospitable nature.

But go ahead... keep punishing evil corporations that will evolve away from fossil fuels as supplies diminish naturally.

It's basically just a command economy diversion and redistribution ploy... it's been generally warming for 10k years.

Btw... the coal industry is belly up without his edict. Natural gas discoveries are kicking its ass out of biz.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

It's basically just a command economy diversion and redistribution ploy... it's been generally warming for 10k years.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t15321-question-for-climate-science-deniers-can-you-name-any-scientific-organization-that-denies-anthropogenic-global-warming

Are you disputing that it has been generally (little ice age...) warming since glaciers reached our midwest?

Sal

Sal

I'm not the denialist here, random internet guy.

What we are talking about here is rapid warming in a short timeframe directly connected to human activities.

Species are great at adapting over long terms.

Not so much over short terms.

If the warming continues and accelerates, then you will see mass extinctions, migration, famine, pestilence, and conflict.

And yes, I also believe in gravitational waves.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Btw... the coal industry is belly up without his edict. Natural gas discoveries are kicking its ass out of biz.

Great! One down, two to go!

Bs on the scare tactics... the earth has numerous mechanisms to adjust. Humans do too... moving inshore or north is easy. We won't be burning fossil fuels forever... it's a finite resource. Btw... did you ever wonder how it got buried?

If given a choice... I would choose a few degrees warmer than colder... warmer is the smart choice. Right?

It's hilarious listening to the fear mongering... co2 is natural and necessary. At 180ppm we might've been close to mass vegetation die off. It could easily turn out that our use of fossil fuels saved mankind. Don't be so easily lead around.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Bs on the scare tactics... the earth has numerous mechanisms to adjust. Humans do too... moving inshore or north is easy.  We won't be burning fossil fuels forever... it's a finite resource. Btw... did you ever wonder how it got buried?

If given a choice... I would choose a few degrees warmer than colder... warmer is the smart choice. Right?

It's hilarious listening to the fear mongering... co2 is natural and necessary. At 180ppm we might've been close to mass vegetation die off. It could easily turn out that our use of fossil fuels saved mankind. Don't be so easily lead around.

I will agree with you on the fearmongering, and I do not like the massive social engineering scheme being pushed by the political activists hiding behind the veil of climate change. Where Lenin and Stalin failed on the world scene, these people are trying to succeed. It is all about control of the human race.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:I'm not the denialist here, random internet guy.

What we are talking about here is rapid warming in a short time frame directly connected to human activities.

If the warming continues and accelerates, then you will see mass extinctions, migration, famine, pestilence, and conflict.

There has been no warming for nearly 19 years now. Kind of screws up your forecast does it not?

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:I'm not the denialist here, random internet guy.

What we are talking about here is rapid warming in a short time frame directly connected to human activities.

There has been no warming for nearly 19 years now. Kind of screws up your forecast does it not?

Well... after they tortured the data by recalculating the state of the art satellites and ocean sensor array to match internal engine gauges... the hiatus magically disappeared. Convenient eh? Scientific method and logic have taken a real beating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum