Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead

+3
knothead
dumpcare
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/27/2016, 7:46 am

Sal

Sal

'Bout time.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-arrested-with-three-others-in-oregon

2Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/27/2016, 11:12 am

dumpcare

Just got finished reading an article on the guy who was killed. Fostered 50 boys over the past decade? Used to pay his blm fee's until he met Bundy. Must be like a cult and Jim Jones.

3Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/27/2016, 12:00 pm

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Just got finished reading an article on the guy who was killed. Fostered 50 boys over the past decade? Used to pay his blm fee's until he met Bundy. Must be like a cult and Jim Jones.

Not only was he not paying BLM fees, he was using the federal money he received for fostering the kids and the free labor they provided on his ranch as his sole source of income.

What a patriot!

“That was my main source of income. My ranch, well, the cows just cover the costs of the ranch. If this means rice and beans for the next few years, so be it. We’re going to stay the course.”

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/militant-says-foster-children-were-pulled-from-his-home-lavoy-finicum-burns-oregon/

4Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/27/2016, 12:31 pm

Congratulations comrades... one less individual that doesn't worship govt and the collective ideologies.

Maybe you could have annual open season purge or random summary executions. Stalin had it right eh?

5Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/27/2016, 12:36 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Congratulations comrades... one less individual that doesn't worship govt and the collective ideologies.

Maybe you could have annual open season purge or random summary executions. Stalin had it right eh?

There are consequences to our actions . . . . . these people seemed to embrace the 'Don't Tread On Me' mentality . . . . . . very unfortunate but they brought it on themselves.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Congratulations comrades... one less individual that doesn't worship govt and the collective ideologies.

Yeah ...

Actively breaking the law while waving weapons around and yammering incoherently about going out in a blaze of glory in defense of your right to mooch off the federal teat can get you arrested or killed.

Whodathunkit?

2seaoat

Congratulations comrades... one less individual that doesn't worship govt and the collective ideologies.

Tell me anywhere in America you can be stopped on a public highway by LEO and come out of the car with a weapon in your hand where the results would not end badly. PK....why don't you try being the only county car on the North End of Escambia and pull someone over and have that person exit the vehicle with a weapon......tell me all about open season.

8Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 1/28/2016, 12:18 pm

Sal

Sal

Three more locked up.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/3-arrested-oregon-militia

I hope these nimrods face some serious time.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/04/grand-jury-indicts-16-people-for-oregon-wildlife-refuge-occupation/

Grand jury indicts 16 people for Oregon refuge occupation, including four holdouts still there

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

That dead sonofabitch deserved what he got. The kids enslaved on his ranch must be delighted at the outcome. Hopefully, they may now be set free.

There's a lesson in all this -- if you decide to take up arms against the United States instead of pursue adjudication of your complaints in the courts -- you're doomed. As for the law enforcement officers involved in the Bundy arrests and Finicum death, if they were Stalinist they would have executed them all. Not altogether a bad idea in my opinion ... LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you really that dense?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

That dead sonofabitch deserved what he got.  The kids enslaved on his ranch must be delighted at the outcome.  Hopefully, they may now be set free.

There's a lesson in all this -- if you decide to take up arms against the United States instead of pursue adjudication of your complaints in the courts -- you're doomed.  As for the law enforcement officers involved in the Bundy arrests and Finicum death, if they were Stalinist they would have executed them all.  Not altogether a bad idea in my opinion ... LOL

My guess is that you cheered as you watched Waco burn to the ground along with all the children.

What had he done that merited on the spot government execution?

As for the kids under the loving care of Mr. Finicum, I'm certain you'll find exceptions but I have yet to see hard work and the discipline required on a farm or ranch do harm to kid working on the facility.

Not surprising that in your opinion, people who stand for liberty and freedom must be executed.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

That dead sonofabitch deserved what he got.  The kids enslaved on his ranch must be delighted at the outcome.  Hopefully, they may now be set free.

There's a lesson in all this -- if you decide to take up arms against the United States instead of pursue adjudication of your complaints in the courts -- you're doomed.  As for the law enforcement officers involved in the Bundy arrests and Finicum death, if they were Stalinist they would have executed them all.  Not altogether a bad idea in my opinion ... LOL

My guess is that you cheered as you watched Waco burn to the ground along with all the children.

As for the kids under the loving care of Mr. Finicum, I'm certain you'll find exceptions but I have yet to see hard work and the discipline required on a farm or ranch do harm to kid working on the facility.

Not surprising that in your opinion, people who stand for liberty and freedom must be executed.

Your guesses at what I cheer for have as much credibility as Cruz saying he didn't know about the trick his people pulled on Carson. Or, that Christy had no idea his people were shutting the bridge down.

As for my reaction to Waco, I think the government overreacted. It was a tragedy that so many innocent children had to die. As for their elders and the crazy sonofabitch Koresh, who ruled the group ... tough shit. They got what they asked for.

As for Finicum and his slaves, he admitted the income he got from the government for putting up the kids kept him and his losing ranch afloat. Some foster parent!!

And assholes that choose to confront the government of the United States, armed with weapons, instead of taking their grievances to the courts or protesting in peaceful assemblies, should be taken down by law enforcement officers -- one way or another. The same way you cheered for the militarized police force that tore into the black protesters in Ferguson.

14Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead Empty Re: Dumbasses Arrested - One Dead 2/8/2016, 12:39 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your guesses at what I cheer for have as much credibility as Cruz saying he didn't know about the trick his people pulled on Carson.  Or, that Christy had no idea his people were shutting the bridge down.  

As for my reaction to Waco, I think the government overreacted.  It was a tragedy that so many innocent children had to die.  As for their elders and the crazy sonofabitch Koresh, who ruled the group ... tough shit.  They got what they asked for.

As for Finicum and his slaves, he admitted the income he got from the government for putting up the kids kept him and his losing ranch afloat.  Some foster parent!!  

And assholes that choose to confront the government of the United States, armed with weapons, instead of taking their grievances to the courts or protesting in peaceful assemblies, should be taken down by law enforcement officers -- one way or another.  The same way you cheered for the militarized police force that tore into the black protesters in Ferguson.  

Losing it my good friend.

As you know well, the Ferguson police were ordered to stand down and allow the riots and looting to continue. That was at the direction of the Progressive Mayor.

Coming back now?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your guesses at what I cheer for have as much credibility as Cruz saying he didn't know about the trick his people pulled on Carson.  Or, that Christy had no idea his people were shutting the bridge down.  

As for my reaction to Waco, I think the government overreacted.  It was a tragedy that so many innocent children had to die.  As for their elders and the crazy sonofabitch Koresh, who ruled the group ... tough shit.  They got what they asked for.

As for Finicum and his slaves, he admitted the income he got from the government for putting up the kids kept him and his losing ranch afloat.  Some foster parent!!  

And assholes that choose to confront the government of the United States, armed with weapons, instead of taking their grievances to the courts or protesting in peaceful assemblies, should be taken down by law enforcement officers -- one way or another.  The same way you cheered for the militarized police force that tore into the black protesters in Ferguson.  

Losing it my good friend.

As you know well, the Ferguson police were ordered to stand down and allow the riots and looting to continue.  That was at the direction of the Progressive Mayor.

Coming back now?

Like most Americans, what I remember about Ferguson was militarized police wearing combat gear, with armored vehicles that had machine gunners mounted on their roofs, aiming their weapons at an assembly of peaceful black protesters. That memory comes through clear as a bell.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, most of us understand you very well; you're ALWAYS for white cops facing UNARMED black protesters. And apparently, if the issue is a complaint about the government by white insurrectionists, you're for them too. In one case, the protesters are a threat to white rule. In the other, the protesters are fighting for liberty and freedom.

We get it Markle. We always have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum