Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm sick to death of stupid dumbasses who can't think for themselves

+5
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
Markle
Nekochan
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Take it wherever you want to. Just ranting, which is my right. So sit on it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

Not so happy with Obama's performance tonight? Sad
I thought he did better than last time, especially since he had the extremely difficult job of trying to defend his record.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I thought he did better than last time, especially since he had the extremely difficult job of trying to defend his record.

I thought he did exceptionally well against the psychopath, who looked fake and insincere.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I thought he did exceptionally well against the psychopath, who looked fake and insincere.

LOL, why the foul mood then?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Just curious but why would you start a thread describing the voter base of President Barack Hussein Obama is such derogatory terms?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I just find it hard to believe that anyone could look at Romney and seriously consider him a viable candidate for president. Just LOOK at him. Look at his body language; listen to what he is saying (or for the most part, not saying). Because, really, most of the time, he says nothing at all. And anyone who thinks Romney is a man of the people is in for a rude awakening. If he "wins", someone has cheated, just like 2000, just like 2004. What in the world were you righties doing when Bush was president? And how in the world did he ever get to be president? Cheating...that's how. And that's the ONLY way Romney will ever "win". And if that should somehow happen, I will gladly leave this country and never look back.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Just curious but why would you start a thread describing the voter base of President Barack Hussein Obama is such derogatory terms?

I was describing YOU, you sorry POS Nazi.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I just find it hard to believe that anyone could look at Romney and seriously consider him a viable candidate for president. Just LOOK at him. Look at his body language; listen to what he is saying (or for the most part, not saying). Because, really, most of the time, he says nothing at all. And anyone who thinks Romney is a man of the people is in for a rude awakening. If he "wins", someone has cheated, just like 2000, just like 2004. What in the world were you righties doing when Bush was president? And how in the world did he ever get to be president? Cheating...that's how. And that's the ONLY way Romney will ever "win". And if that should somehow happen, I will gladly leave this country and never look back.

Wow, you are getting yourself all worked up for a Romney win by telling yourself that if he wins it's because of someone cheating.
Where will you move?

she is the worst sort... the kind that gives the bad sort a bad name.

Floridatexan wrote:

That's all you ever do, we just consider the source. lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Such a rant from the "Obama can do no wron" lover....someone is mighty worried.

FT would be sorely missed....................NOT!

She titles this thread with stupid dumb asses who can't think for themselves, yet she is the one that is constantly posting links with no narrative of her own, she allows all the liberal media to speak and think for her.

I am not going to get into a debate about whether cheating got Bush elected or not, but it is time to get over it and close the book on that part of our history. It's over, done, kaput, time to move on.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I thought he did grrrreat!!!! He made a strong comeback. I really like how he compared his pension to Romney's. Very Happy

And how Romney's five step plan is actually a one step plan.....and how he threw it right back at Romney regarding Romney's comments to his wealthy cohorts that 47% of the country's citizens see themselves as "victims."

I liked President Obama's comments to Romney regarding Romney's investments in China, too: "Governor Romney is not going to come down hard on China!"

Last week, Romney said in a news interview that nobody in our country has died from lack of health insurance, because after all, the hospitals and charities pay the bills of those who have no insurance. I laughed so hard I cried over that "mis-speak." Laughing Just when I think Romney is as out of touch as an American citizen can possibly be, he proves me wrong.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Joanimaroni wrote:Such a rant from the "Obama can do no wron" lover....someone is mighty worried.

I know you're not referring to me, because I've never thought President Obama can do no wrong.

However, last night's debate coupled with some of Romney's more idiotic statements as of late (like hospitals and charities pay the hospital bills of the uninsured, doncha' know), has me smack down on the Obama/Biden side.

I was considering voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, but I'm going to vote for President Obama instead. I hope it's a landslide. Maybe then Romney will pack his bags and move to China. Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope it's a landslide too... Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:I hope it's a landslide too... Wink

Nonono....not THAT way.....THIS way...... Very Happy

no stress

no stress

"I just find it hard to believe that anyone could look at Romney and seriously consider him a viable candidate for president. Just LOOK at him. Look at his body language; listen to what he is saying (or for the most part, not saying). Because, really, most of the time, he says nothing at all. And anyone who thinks Romney is a man of the people is in for a rude awakening. If he "wins", someone has cheated, just like 2000, just like 2004. What in the world were you righties doing when Bush was president? And how in the world did he ever get to be president? Cheating...that's how. And that's the ONLY way Romney will ever "win". And if that should somehow happen, I will gladly leave this country and never look back."

-FT

This my friends is the meltdown expected of the libs when they realize that their dumbass president is going to lose. lol! Expect more frequent outbursts in the future! lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PBulldog2 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Such a rant from the "Obama can do no wron" lover....someone is mighty worried.

I know you're not referring to me, because I've never thought President Obama can do no wrong.

However, last night's debate coupled with some of Romney's more idiotic statements as of late (like hospitals and charities pay the hospital bills of the uninsured, doncha' know), has me smack down on the Obama/Biden side.

I was considering voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, but I'm going to vote for President Obama instead. I hope it's a landslide. Maybe then Romney will pack his bags and move to China. Twisted Evil

Not referring to you

...but on another note, a majority of uninsured patients will and do show up in the ER where they receive treatment. Those costs are eaten by the hospital and then passed on to the insured via higher health care costs.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:"I just find it hard to believe that anyone could look at Romney and seriously consider him a viable candidate for president. Just LOOK at him. Look at his body language; listen to what he is saying (or for the most part, not saying). Because, really, most of the time, he says nothing at all. And anyone who thinks Romney is a man of the people is in for a rude awakening. If he "wins", someone has cheated, just like 2000, just like 2004. What in the world were you righties doing when Bush was president? And how in the world did he ever get to be president? Cheating...that's how. And that's the ONLY way Romney will ever "win". And if that should somehow happen, I will gladly leave this country and never look back."

-FT

This my friends is the meltdown expected of the libs when they realize that their dumbass president is going to lose. lol! Expect more frequent outbursts in the future! lol!

LOL...I don't vote on someone because of their looks. I guess FT is putting this election in the beauty pageant category. Sure beats having to vote for Obama on his record.

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That's all you ever do, we just consider the source. lol!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste FT...better save what little there is remaining...

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Most of the Republicans I know love the handsome Caucasian men's apparel model look of Romney but like you I see him as fake and insincere. There are things about Obama I worry about but they are mere trifles compared to Romney and his henchman Ryan, who to me seethes with a disingenuous aura of doubt.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Most of the Republicans I know love the handsome Caucasian men's apparel model look of Romney but like you I see him as fake and insincere. There are things about Obama I worry about but they are mere trifles compared to Romney and his henchman Ryan, who to me seethes with a disingenuous aura of doubt.
The ABO crowd just don't give a Damn as long as obama is out.. Talk about jumpin out of the Fryin Pan and into the Fire..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'm sick to death of stupid dumbasses who can't think for themselves 156477_453346211370287_745026618_n

Sal

Sal

Jesus Christ, I'd hate to play golf with the man. He's the guy who counts to make sure you don't have too many wedges in your bag. He knows every cheap subsection of every cheap ground rule, and he'll call you on every one of them. You couldn't get a free drop out of him with thumbscrews, and forget about conceding any putt outside two inches. And then, on the 18th hole, with all the money on the line, he kicks his ball out of the rough and denies up and down to the rules committee that he did it. Then he goes into the clubhouse bar and nobody sits with him.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/#ixzz29ZaMNJ8D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum