Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are Markle's posts so incredible to so many?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The latest results of the Markle's truth or falsehood poll:

Yes, Markle's posts are always filled with absolute fact ____
11% 11% [ 1 ]

No, Markle's posts are mostly up is down, and wet is dry ____
89% 89% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

Dear Semi-sane, why is it hardly anyone believes your crapola?

Huh?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Carefully crafted propaganda ALWAYS has a hint of a lie within it. It NEVER has complete fact or truth in it. Markle puts so much effort into his posts, too. But who wants to buy what he is selling? He always claims he is living rent free in our minds; however it really is the other way around......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I didn't vote... just as I wouldn't vote for a personal attack on slinger or zman. See how that works?

No... I guess you wouldn't.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I didn't vote... just as I wouldn't vote for a personal attack on slinger or zman. See how that works?

It figures you wouldn't help your bosom buddy Markle out ...

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:I didn't vote... just as I wouldn't vote for a personal attack on slinger or zman. See how that works?

No, you wouldn't vote for a personal attack on someone cause you like to do your own.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Carefully crafted propaganda ALWAYS has a hint of a lie within it. It NEVER has complete fact or truth in it. Markle puts so much effort into his posts, too. But who wants to buy what he is selling? He always claims he is living rent free in our minds; however it really is the other way around......

I post the truth, you can't stand that. So what is the problem? Do I attack you personally? Nope. But then obviously I'm more mature.

As for living rent free in you mind. Total lie.

Just look at the front page, the active threads today and tell me whose mind I live in rent free.

However, you are nearly as much fun as Wordslinger.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Carefully crafted propaganda ALWAYS has a hint of a lie within it. It NEVER has complete fact or truth in it. Markle puts so much effort into his posts, too. But who wants to buy what he is selling? He always claims he is living rent free in our minds; however it really is the other way around......

I post the truth, you can't stand that.  So what is the problem?  Do I attack you personally?  Nope.  But then obviously I'm more mature.

As for living rent free in you mind.  Total lie.

Just look at the front page, the active threads today and tell me whose mind I live in rent free.

However, you are nearly as much fun as Wordslinger.

Yes, Wordslinger must be a lot of fun for you ... one forum member says you tell the truth, 8 say you're full of shit. Enjoy! LOL

Vikingwoman

The one who says he tells the truth is FOS too so what do you expect?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:The one who says he tells the truth is FOS too so what do you expect?

You know as well as the rest of the Progressives here, you, and they, attack me personally because you cannot refute the facts and sources I reference.

Unlike the Progressives here, I don't quote opinion pieces from right wing sources unless I make it obvious that is opinion and not fact.

It all boils down to...
Why are Markle's posts so incredible to so many? Honesty20and20Liess_zps64tsq2dr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum