Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Posts Empty Posts 8/18/2010, 10:29 am

Is it possible to set the post up where it displays the latest post first? When I go to read a post I have to scroll all the way to the last in order to read it. I have searched preferences and have not been able to locate any way to change it.

2Posts Empty Re: Posts 8/18/2010, 11:33 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

RetiredAF wrote:Is it possible to set the post up where it displays the latest post first? When I go to read a post I have to scroll all the way to the last in order to read it. I have searched preferences and have not been able to locate any way to change it.

I don't think here is a way to do that through your Profile settings. There may be a way for me as an admin to do that, but that would make the change globally and would affect all users.

Should I figure out a way to change the display on a user basis, however, I will let you know.

3Posts Empty Re: Posts 8/18/2010, 12:41 pm

boards of FL wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:Is it possible to set the post up where it displays the latest post first? When I go to read a post I have to scroll all the way to the last in order to read it. I have searched preferences and have not been able to locate any way to change it.

I don't think here is a way to do that through your Profile settings. There may be a way for me as an admin to do that, but that would make the change globally and would affect all users.

Should I figure out a way to change the display on a user basis, however, I will let you know.

Thanks but I have since figured it out. When you click on a thread topic if you look to the right you see a link that says "view posts since your last visit". Clicking on that will bring up all posts that you have not read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum