Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:Glad you two can discuss X-Files without any revealings of the first show.  DVR got it.  I'll watch tonight.   My son watched it back in the day and never missed a show.  Then we caught on.  

As for the legs on Fox News... Laughing Rolling Eyes  I wonder why they never show Greta's???

I would rather reveal the nuclear launch codes to ISIS than ever reveal a tv or movie spoiler,  SheWrites.  It's a matter of priorities.  lol

And about Greta's legs.  She's got em covered up here...

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now. - Page 2 Greta+Van+Susteren+NvlPs-mPOXnm

But I don't know why because they look pretty good to me here. What a Face

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now. - Page 2 Burden-of-proof

Remember when the gal on ET, first generation host, had her legs insured? It was a big deal.

I wonder if these Fox Babes have their legs worked into their contract??

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:Remember when the gal on ET, first generation host, had her legs insured?  It was a big deal.

I wonder if these Fox Babes have their legs worked into their contract??  

Could very well be the case.

Unfortunately,  with some notable exceptions,  most of both the female and male on-camera "personalities" (for lack of a better term) on Fox News Channel,  need to forget about their looks and make sure their brain cells are insured.  Because they never had many of those to begin with and they can't afford to lose many more of them.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Yep,  you read it right.  Fox News Channel has now hired some polack infobabe with the last name Nosuchinsky.  And for the next 45 minutes you can see her on The Greg Gutfeld Show.

I believe if my daddy was named Gutfeld or Nosuchinsky either one,  and I landed a job on national tv,  I'd do what Alphonso d’Abruzzo and Norma Jean Mortensen did and change my name.

But if Gutfeld gets replaced by Albert Brooks,  if I was Brooks I'd actually want to use my real name because it's a lot more distinguished than his fake name.

Why should someone be ashamed of their name? You're talking about people who got their start in Hollywood when there was a great deal of discrimination due to someones name.

Your own post shows you as a racist and anti-Semitic.

If you continue to watch FoxNEWS you will learn that they have many different nationalities, races and political viewpoints. That's why their ratings are higher than most all the other cable channels combined.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I earn the right to call people polacks and chinks and ragheads and wingnuts and libtards and whatever else,  markle. 
I earn it because I refer to myself as a "queer" and a "fag". 
Besides,  like George Carlin and Donald Trump,  I like to say cusswords. 
That is something all three of us have in common.  I just wish I had their money.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At the opening of last night's X-Files Returns episode,  Fox Mulder corrects the new guy and clarifys for him that it's not that Mulder is a "true believer".
Only that he WANTS to be a true believer but he needs the evidence first.

Well it's sorta like that to me too.  But there's something else that Mulder left out.
Everytime I think I'm starting to become a true believer,  I'm always reminded that this is the UFO expert on the History Channel.

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now. - Page 2 Image

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And by the way,  no that's not a put up job like my Trump avatar.
That dude's hair looks like that all the time.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But then again,  on the other hand.  maybe that kind of haircut actually IS a sign of exceptional intelligence. 

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now. - Page 2 EinsteinsHair

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum