Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm actually watching Joanne Nosuchinsky on Fox News Channel right now.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yep,  you read it right.  Fox News Channel has now hired some polack infobabe with the last name Nosuchinsky.  And for the next 45 minutes you can see her on The Greg Gutfeld Show.

I believe if my daddy was named Gutfeld or Nosuchinsky either one,  and I landed a job on national tv,  I'd do what Alphonso d’Abruzzo and Norma Jean Mortensen did and change my name.
But if Gutfeld gets replaced by Albert Brooks,  if I was Brooks I'd actually want to use my real name because it's a lot more distinguished than his fake name.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But damn does she ever have good legs.  I wish they'd stop putting that closeup camera on her and show the whole set because that's when we see those legs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to take back something.  For years I've thought the Fox n Friends morning show was the most immature and talentless thing I've ever seen on television.  And I mean national OR LOCAL television.  In fact I even include Blab TV in that.

But no more.  Compared to The Greg Gutfeld Show,  Fox n Friends should be awarded an Emmy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

don't miss xfiles bob it's all about ufos

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:don't miss xfiles bob it's all about ufos

I loved The X-Files.  Was glued to it every week during the whole run.

Twenty-nine of the episodes were written by a young upstart screenwriter named Vince Gilligan. 
You may know him as the creator of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

Last edited by Bob on 1/24/2016, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's on right now on fox !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I'm switching to it now.  I've seen enough of that juvenile excuse for a tv show.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What you have missed is an Alex Jones type is wanting to crack open the ufo files and wants scully and muldor to work for him...a flashback of a saucer crashing is also going on...they are with a girl that is being used to birth hybrid aliens humans...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's only got 15 minutes to go,  teo.  But luckily I just switched to DirecTV and their DVR now lets you watch in entirety anything that was shown on tv in the previous 72 hours.
If it's about saucers,  I'll now watch it from the beginning.  The only thing I like better than jukeboxes is flying saucers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

it's been on 10 minutes it started late because of the game..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's good news.  I started watching it and thought it just ended before the commercial.
That was one cool flying saucer.  Even better than the one in the X-Files movie.  And I especially liked the prop they used for the crash scene.
Back to the show.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute,  is this the movie or the tv show?  It's been so long that I've seen any of it I can't remember. 
I don't remember Ryan Seacrest even being in either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Shit I haven't see this before.  And Mulder just spoke the words "since 2012".
Have they made another movie and I missed it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I get it.  It's a new 6 episode mini-series.  Awesome.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Now I get it.  It's a new 6 episode mini-series.  Awesome.

Yes and they are nailing every conspiracy theory there is and tying them ALL  together !...love it  Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI'S WORK IS DONE...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damnit even after all these years,  Scully is still skeptical about everything.  When is she ever gonna see the truth.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Damnit even after all these years,  Scully is still skeptical about everything.  When is she ever gonna see the truth.

She's catching on

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea I spoke too soon.   She caught on right at the end of the episode.

And I got mixed up.  That aint Seacrest,  it's Joel McHale.  Hard to tell em apart.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That show was like a conspiracy machine gun.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That show was like a conspiracy machine gun.....

Yea Mulder included just about every conspiracy in the book in that scene at the end.
I think we can say with complete certainty that Chris Carter has been listening to Coast to Coast AM over the years (probably going back to when it was The Art Bell Show).  And probably Jones too.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 1/25/2016, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That show was like a conspiracy machine gun.....

Yea Mulder included just about every conspiracy in the book in that scene at the end.
I think we can say with complete certainty that Chris Carter has been listening to Coast to Coast AM over the years.  And probably Jones too.  lol

and GLP

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
and GLP

I was aware it exists and may even have visited it a time or two in the past.
But I've never spent any real time on it.
Will try to do so.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've always liked the sci-fi notion of the saucers being able to manipulate gravity to provide them with movement and propulsion.   It's just such a totally logical concept.  And for us as well once we finally get a handle on how gravity works.  If we don't destroy ourselves first which is always a possibility.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I really don't care for the idea that ET's will be malevolent like Steven Hawkings suggests and like Carter has adopted for his story.  That's just turning the ET's into some uber-advanced version of humans. 
I think any intelligence which has mastered interstellar or intergalactic travel will have progressed WAY beyond that stupid human shit or probably never even resembled it to start with. 
But see science fiction is often like religious dogma.  Be it gods or ET's,  it always wants to make what is unknown be so humanlike.  Like we are the center of existence.
Thoughtless claptrap.

Glad you two can discuss X-Files without any revealings of the first show. DVR got it. I'll watch tonight. My son watched it back in the day and never missed a show. Then we caught on.

As for the legs on Fox News... Laughing Rolling Eyes I wonder why they never show Greta's???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum