Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't miss the new X-Files

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't miss the new X-Files  Empty Don't miss the new X-Files 1/24/2016, 11:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

on Fox

2Don't miss the new X-Files  Empty Re: Don't miss the new X-Files 1/26/2016, 11:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I almost quit watching this miniseries last night,  teo.
Like with everything else on tv,  they put a gay character in last night's episode.
But luckily before the episode had ended,  they killed that character off by having him plunge a letter opener into his ear that went through his brain.
Hopefully we won't have to see any more queers in the remaining episodes.

3Don't miss the new X-Files  Empty Re: Don't miss the new X-Files 1/26/2016, 11:14 am

Laughing You crack me up, Bob. Always great commentary. Laughing

And I don't appreciate that spoiler. I've not watched my recording yet. Evil or Very Mad

4Don't miss the new X-Files  Empty Re: Don't miss the new X-Files 1/26/2016, 12:01 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I sincerely apologize for that spoiler,  SheWrites.  I really hate that I didn't think about that. Crying or Very sad
But if it's any consolation,  that whole scene plays out in a few minutes and it really won't detract from your enjoyment of this show.
And if you were a fan of The X-Files before,  you'll really like this miniseries.
I think I like it even better than the original series and I was a real fan of that too.
One of the reasons it's so good is so much stuff is packed into each episode that it never slows down.  Very Happy

5Don't miss the new X-Files  Empty Re: Don't miss the new X-Files 1/26/2016, 12:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I don't watch much TV--my wife loves TV and loved the X-files. I watched both episodes of the New X Files and enjoyed them greatly.

Shewrites.... You had better watch them or we will start talking about them......
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Y'all talk. I won't read. Laughing I'll catch up tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum