Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's just have nice vans drive around and kill old people...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://nacionalnageografija.com/index.php/english-section-latest-news/754-feminist-celeb-we-need-euthanasia-vans-to-drive-around-and-get-rid-of-all-the-old-people

Katie Hopkins suggests that we create “euthanasia vans” that drives door-to-door and kills off the elderly.

“We just have far too many old people,” the feminist says. “It’s ridiculous to be living in a country where we can put dogs to sleep but not people.”

According to Hopkins, this can be carried out stylistically, you know, with a flair.

“Euthanasia vans — just like ice-cream vans — that would come to your home,” Hopkins says “It would all be perfectly charming. They might even have a nice little tune they’d play. I mean this genuinely. I’m super-keen on euthanasia vans. We need to accept that just because medical advances mean we can live longer, it’s not necessarily the right thing to do.”

HOPKINS: PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA ARE ‘BLOCKING BEDS,’ AND THERE’S NO POINT TO THEIR LIVES

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no clue who or what a Katie Hopkins is.  The only Hopkins I ever knew was Aunt Arkie Dell Hopkins who ran the Boarding House on Spring St.
Are they related?  If so I hope she'll reveal the recipe for the fried chicken.  So far the only one who seems to have it is Bill Martin.  But I'd like to be able to make it at home instead of having to go to McGuires on Wednesdays.
If I can get the recipe,  I'd probably even be willing to loan my minivan to the euthanasia effort.  But I have to have  it back by the end of the day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum