Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many Iraqis have been Slaughtered Since we Invaded Their Country?

+2
Markle
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Even lame duck President Obama is admitting that the actions taken by President Bush were correct.

Well then that settles it for me.  As my good friend markle knows,  if a semi-retired lame duck commie muslim progressive liberal who wants to divide and destroy America says that,  then it has to be dead wrong.

How many Iraqis have been Slaughtered Since we Invaded Their Country? - Page 2 Say%20whaaaat_zpsj4luqvd6

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Even lame duck President Obama is admitting that the actions taken by President Bush were correct.

Well then that settles it for me.  As my good friend markle knows,  if a semi-retired lame duck commie muslim progressive liberal who wants to divide and destroy America says that,  then it has to be dead wrong.

Good one. You caught poster Markle contradicting himself.........

How many Iraqis have been Slaughtered Since we Invaded Their Country? - Page 2 Laughi18

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good one. You caught poster Markle contradicting himself........

How many Iraqis have been Slaughtered Since we Invaded Their Country? - Page 2 Laughi18

How did I contradict myself?

Markle

Markle

Still waiting. Exactly how did I contradict myself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:If american citizens really wanted a solution to military adventurism the candidates would be bernie vs rand.

The other candidates (except perhaps ben) will continue our campaigns and policies and involvement in conflicts.

Everyone voting for any other candidate is supporting the mic status quo.

Giant IF...Rand Paul was the candidate you apparently think he is, but he is not.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

You've been told before but it seems like nothing sinks in.  Go figure.  More civilians were killed under the reign of Saddam Hussein than by the War on Terror.

Merkel,  dictators are always killing people in the armpits of the world. 
There's a dictator killing plenty of them right now in that armpit next door to China.  And that dictator ACTUALLY has nukes and is threatening to use em.
The killing is not why your neocon heros wanted to invade Iraq.  Or according to your analysis,  it's not why the "democrats and the UN" invaded Iraq. lol

Sadly,  they invaded Iraq because they saw that as different than invading North Korea.  They KNOW that invading North Korea would ignite even worse conflict with North Korea's neighboring Asian countries.
But they were so goddamn stupid they didn't understand that invading Iraq would create the same madness and the same endless conflict with the countries surrounding Iraq.  Which is exactly what has happened.
I really don't give a shit if it was Bush or Obama or the UN what did it. That's all water under the bridge now.  What I don't want is for this fucked up government to keep listening to your fucking neocon heroes and instead stop all this goddamn invading and conquering.  Invading and conquering is not a "war on terror" as you call it.  It's doing nothing but creating MORE terror.  And I'm going to figure out which of these candidates is the one who most sees it my way,  and I'm going to vote for that candidate and cancel your vote.

I really DO give a shit who invaded Iraq...and Afghanistan, and it sure wasn't President Obama or the UN. And it's not "water under the bridge"...it's a warning against voting for these neocon asshat clowns in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum