Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trump voter: Wants a real boss!

+2
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Interesting article smartly researched explains why Trump is so popular ...

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/one-single-all-too-common-character-trait-unites-trump-supporters?akid=13903.260394.idox3p&rd=1&src=newsletter1049370&t=4

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:Interesting article smartly researched explains why Trump is so popular ...

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/one-single-all-too-common-character-trait-unites-trump-supporters?akid=13903.260394.idox3p&rd=1&src=newsletter1049370&t=4

In the book section, you'll find a discussion of authoritarianism. Authoritarian leaders attract authoritarian FOLLOWERS...people who don't do their own thinking but follow orders...the "Daddy" state. If there's also an element of fear...so much easier.

dumpcare

He will open his state of the union message "Who's your daddy"?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fun to watch the weasels looking for any angle they can to disparage Trump because they already know Bernie's toast next to Trump....

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fun to watch the weasels looking for any angle they can to disparage Trump because they already know Bernie's toast next to Trump....

Not supported by current polling data Teo, according the RCP average of five leading polls Bernie Sanders has a 5.3% advantage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Trump kicks Bernie's booty in a real populous poll....
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9281321/?view=results

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fun to watch the weasels looking for any angle they can to disparage Trump because they already know Bernie's toast next to Trump....

Hold your breath. Bernie will eat Trump. Trump will have the entire republican party, less the establishment.

Bernie will have the young folk under thirty from democrats, independents and many republican crossovers. When Hillary goes down, the blacks and Latinos will jump on Bernie's wagon. Good bye Trump. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Hold your breath.  Bernie will eat Trump.  Trump will have the entire republican party, less the establishment.

Bernie will have the young folk under thirty from democrats, independents and many republican crossovers.  When Hillary goes down, the blacks and Latinos will jump on Bernie's wagon.  Good bye Trump.  LOL

The Trump voter:  Wants a real boss! Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes I am sure Trump would never think to point out all the "great" jobs Democrats created to all the young voters living in their mom's basement unable to afford a house or marriage....

Bernie Sanders....better known as B.S.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Trump kicks Bernie's booty in a real populous poll....
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9281321/?view=results

polldaddy!!!! Good Lord Teo is that a poll from Oklahoma, try using one with some bona fides . . . . . . the RCP is an average of WSJ/NBC, Quinnipac, FOXNEWS, and PPP. Come back when you have something credible.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes I am sure Trump would never think to point out all the "great" jobs Democrats created to all the young voters living in their mom's basement unable to afford a house or marriage....

Ouch! Maybe I should take your comment seriously, since you are the King of Bullshit ... Or was that Markle, your bosom buddy? LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes I am sure Trump would never think to point out all the "great" jobs Democrats created to all the young voters living in their mom's basement unable to afford a house or marriage....

Ouch!  Maybe I should take your comment seriously, since you are the King of Bullshit ... Or was that Markle, your bosom buddy?  LOL

I must be doing something right cause Markle hates me as much as you do...I must be fair and balanced....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum