Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNJ letter to the editors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PNJ letter to the editors Empty PNJ letter to the editors 1/20/2016, 10:33 am

dumpcare

http://www.pnj.com/story/opinion/2016/01/19/letters-pot-gateway-drug/79021370/

Gateway drug

The idea that marijuana can be made harmless by removing THC is true, to a certain extent, but an expensive, complicated extraction method is required!

The catch is, it renders the drug as recreation, or medically useless! There is a synthetic marijuana drug available, by prescription only, called “MARINOL.” However, effort to remove THC when synthesized, was not attempted because that is the reason “MARINOL” works, primarily on HIV, nausea and in patients needing to gain weight.

It is ludicrous to believe marijuana is harmless! I have observed several people, once very alert, articulate and apparently on their way up in life. They started smoking marijuana, and subsequently, observing them in later life, some — not all — have appeared, in a word, “losers”; dull, unsuccessful in school, work, and social settings, stumbling through what may have been a successful life.

Unfortunately, marijuana is definitely a “gateway drug” to the really hard stuff, simply because it desensitizes the Dopamine Pleasure Receptor Sites in the brain, thus increasingly, requiring a stronger substance!

Florida political argument is all about money! People should be emphatically opposed to anything marijuana-related, except production of, “Charlotte’s Webb”s version, for epilepsy!

— John T. Reading Sr., Pensacola

That's right you doobies John Reading is now an expert on marijuana. While I am no expert and far from it I know many well off professional's who partake in the dirty weed Mr Reading speaks of.

My take is he probably has an offspring whom he has given everything to in their life and now is a lazy bum who sits around and smokes marijuana all day.

2PNJ letter to the editors Empty Re: PNJ letter to the editors 1/20/2016, 1:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Comment from Rob Shaffer:

Marijuana is not safe. If teens try it even once their fragile brains become retarded. In MRI scans their brains look just like fried eggs in a skillet. In Colorado pothead zombies roam the streets begging for money to get their next marijuana fix. Some are injecting as many as 12 marijuanas per day. No one works or showers, they are all lazy and smell really bad.
Marijuana dispensaries pull innocent civilians in off the street and blow marijuana smoke into their faces until they are hopelessly hooked.
The death rate is astounding!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../marijuana-deaths-2014...
Colorado’s governor is desperately trying to get the word out!
http://mic.com/.../what-colorado-s-governor-wants-america...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum