Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palin is back......meanwhile her family......

+5
dumpcare
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
knothead
2seaoat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/track-palin-sarah-palin-adult-son-arrested-alaska-article-1.2502319

Sarah is going to have input on how President Obama has failed. Well the President has done one thing very well........being a loving parent, and being there for those kids. Sarah Palin is an idiot.

knothead

knothead

Maybe it is just me but hearing this person speak is akin to hearing fingernails raking across a blackboard . . . . . although she is looney Tina Fey must be ecstatic right now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Maybe it is just me but hearing this person speak is akin to hearing fingernails raking across a blackboard . . . . . although she is looney Tina Fey must be ecstatic right now.

Once she started talking with that valley girl voice,  Trump (standing beside her) started looking a little uncomfortable.  lol

Yes,  I bet Tina Fey throws a celebration party today.  lol

Vikingwoman

Trump says he has a place for her in his cabinet. That should be enough to never vote for him ever.

dumpcare

I wonder if he meant in the cabinet or under?

I might have to start staying up and watching SNL in the coming weeks. This should be a hoot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:Maybe it is just me but hearing this person speak is akin to hearing fingernails raking across a blackboard . . . . . although she is looney Tina Fey must be ecstatic right now.

No...it's not just you. Not only does she sound like nails on a chalkboard, or a toy truck with no wheels on a bare floor...the sounds she makes are just as unintelligible and incoherent...she must be speaking in tongues. I wonder where she keeps her pet rattler.

2seaoat

Trump says he has a place for her in his cabinet. That should be enough to never vote for him ever.

I think he literally meant cabinet.....the one which is gold leafed and has his hair spray.

dumpcare

Ohhhh, sort of like a trophy.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/track-palin-sarah-palin-adult-son-arrested-alaska-article-1.2502319

Sarah is going to have input on how President Obama has failed.  Well the President has done one thing very well........being a loving parent, and being there for those kids.  Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Misogynistic racist double standard.   Rolling Eyes

White women like Sarah Palin are expected to both work & juggle family responsibilities to perfection. Black men & women do not have to operate under the same societal expectation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/palin-endorsement-widens-trumps-lead-among-idiots

DES MOINES, Iowa (The Borowitz Report)—An endorsement from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is expected to widen Donald J. Trump’s already impressive lead among so-called “idiot voters,” an aide to the billionaire said on Tuesday.

While Trump was previously thought to have a lock on the idiot vote heading into the Iowa caucuses, a recent surge by Senator Ted Cruz, of Texas, has put the idiots back in play.

Cruz has worked tirelessly in recent weeks to tailor his message to undecided idiots, even revamping his stump speech to rid it of two-syllable words.

“That’s why Palin supporting Trump and not Cruz is such a win for us,” the Trump aide said. “She’s been out of politics for awhile, but she still has idiot cred.”

The aide said that no one should be surprised by the bond between Palin and Trump. “They’re both reality-show hosts,” he said. “And by lowering the bar in 2008, Palin singlehandedly made Trump’s candidacy possible.”

But even as the Trump campaign staffers celebrate the Palin endorsement, they recognize that they still have their work cut out for them to secure victory in Iowa. “Getting the idiots to support Trump is only half the battle,” the aide said. “Now we have to make sure that they make it to the caucuses without getting lost on the way.”

Palin is back......meanwhile her family...... 390-palin-0119

polecat

polecat

White women like Sarah Palin are expected to both work & juggle family responsibilities to perfection.   Black men & women do not have  to operate under the same societal expectation.[/quote]

Work? what work she quit her job. Juggle family responsibilities? Can she find some time to run to CVS and pick up some Trojans for her daughter and some boxing gloves for her son? I guess its those Wasilla Hillbilly Alaskan values.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:Wasilla Hillbilly Alaskan values.

Yeah, where Bristol goes on an sexual-abstinence preaching tour, then winds up pregnant with a second out of wedlock child!

Palin is back......meanwhile her family...... Black_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

Palin a no show at Trump event:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-palin-is-a-no-show-at-trump-campaign-event-in-iowa/ar-BBotGQv?li=BBnb7Kz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum