Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PB. I found this for you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PB. I found this for you Empty PB. I found this for you 9/21/2012, 8:00 am

When I looking looking for a pic of lavern, because I loved them growing up. I found this and thought you would like it. Smile

Its lenny and squiggy ...

[img]PB. I found this for you Pugs-l11[/img]

2PB. I found this for you Empty Re: PB. I found this for you 9/21/2012, 8:30 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

What cuties! They don't look too thrilled to be dressed up, though.

A great dane used to live with me. He would get cold in the winter, so I used to dress him up in an huge, purple sweatshirt whenever we went for a walk.

How he loved that sweatshirt. He would bring it to me when he wanted to go for a walk, then give me his front legs one-by-one so I could put it on him. He seemed to just strut down the street whenever he was wearing that shirt! Very Happy

3PB. I found this for you Empty Re: PB. I found this for you 9/21/2012, 10:18 am

PBulldog2 wrote:What cuties! They don't look too thrilled to be dressed up, though.

A great dane used to live with me. He would get cold in the winter, so I used to dress him up in an huge, purple sweatshirt whenever we went for a walk.

How he loved that sweatshirt. He would bring it to me when he wanted to go for a walk, then give me his front legs one-by-one so I could put it on him. He seemed to just strut down the street whenever he was wearing that shirt! Very Happy

LOL.. sounds cute.

I thought we could use some post other than politics on this board.

But it seems everyone is INFESTED with the politic hatred bug.

I'm going to try to cure myself of it and limit it. All it does is create more hatred as we go in search of our own little hit piece to post to annoy the other whos vote we aint gonna change no way.

I refuse to let myself get caught in BS today. Sept 21st is not a good day for me.

enjoy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum