Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chia Obama

+3
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chia Obama Empty Chia Obama 1/14/2016, 8:15 am

2seaoat

This is the twilight zone. I am watching the most horrible commercials which I thought were a SNL skit. Under the guise of false praise to the President this commercial leads in with a Chia with the live plant making his afro. Nowhere in this nation would this commercial run with the prime morning ad spots. Nowhere. The outright disrespect becomes more hilarious when the folks who have made this Chia, do not realize their clever false praise of the President will foreclose purchase by the average viewer in this market because they actually think somebody is praising the President, and that it is not the gutter racial put down of the President......too funny.......when you want to make a buck off one of the most racist regions in America, you got to at least be smart enough to realize how impaired the average viewer in Pace is........

2Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/14/2016, 8:20 am

2seaoat

This is a less offensive ad which I saw running twice this morning on the local abc station.

3Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/14/2016, 4:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chia Obama SchoolhouseRock-998x696

A very weird thing happened on Saturday Night Live this weekend. The opening sketch — you may want to sit down — but the opening sketch poked mild fun at President Barack Obama’s executive overreach.

4Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/14/2016, 5:20 pm

Markle

Markle

My good friend 2seaoat goes the extra mile to prove that Progressives have no sense of humor.

5Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/15/2016, 12:21 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:This is the twilight zone.  I am watching the most horrible commercials which I thought were a SNL skit.   Under the guise of false praise to the President this commercial leads in with a Chia with the live plant making his afro.   Nowhere in this nation would this commercial run with the prime morning ad spots.  Nowhere.   The outright disrespect becomes more hilarious when the folks who have made this Chia, do not realize their clever false praise of the President will foreclose purchase by the average viewer in this market because they actually think somebody is praising the President, and that it is not the gutter racial put down of the President......too funny.......when you want to make a buck off one of the most racist regions in America, you got to at least be smart enough to realize how impaired the average viewer in Pace is........

Your assessment of Pace viewers is accurate IMO. That type of viewer needs a more direct pitch since they do not appreciate the facetious nature of the ad. I believe this is how Stephen Colbert was chosen to be the host at that wonderful WH correspondents dinner back in George W's day. That was a monumental moment of total guts. Let's hope these Chia pet folks lose their shirts on this prank. It is really stupid and weird to say the least.

6Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/15/2016, 12:29 pm

Sal

Sal

I'm not understanding.

Is the ad offending you because the chia composes his hair?

I've seen chia heads of Washington, Lincoln, Romney, and Homer Simpson for that matter.

I think you're off mark with this one.

7Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/15/2016, 12:51 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chia Obama SchoolhouseRock-998x696

A very weird thing happened on Saturday Night Live this weekend. The opening sketch — you may want to sit down — but the opening sketch poked mild fun at President Barack Obama’s executive overreach.

That was a re-run from last year......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/15/2016, 3:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:This is the twilight zone.  I am watching the most horrible commercials which I thought were a SNL skit.   Under the guise of false praise to the President this commercial leads in with a Chia with the live plant making his afro.   Nowhere in this nation would this commercial run with the prime morning ad spots.  Nowhere.   The outright disrespect becomes more hilarious when the folks who have made this Chia, do not realize their clever false praise of the President will foreclose purchase by the average viewer in this market because they actually think somebody is praising the President, and that it is not the gutter racial put down of the President......too funny.......when you want to make a buck off one of the most racist regions in America, you got to at least be smart enough to realize how impaired the average viewer in Pace is........

All this to put down Pace again.  lol

9Chia Obama Empty Re: Chia Obama 1/15/2016, 4:17 pm

Medical Definition of PERSEVERATION

: continual involuntary repetition of a mental act usually exhibited by speech or by some other form of overt behavior.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum