Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Oh....Lawrence Tribe one of my heros says the Cruz issue is Murky

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Supreme Court will take Cert and this issue will be addressed.

2seaoat

Cruz is going down......Lawrence Tribe has spoken, and his only lifeboat is to bring the declaratory judgment action to the Supreme Court HIMSELF......it will be expedited and maybe he can save his campaign, but I know Iowans and they are not happy with this, and the Media saying that Cruz has won Iowas is dead cinch wrong........I have read Tribe's 1978 Book on Constitutional Law repeatedly and find him the leading authority in America on the Constitution having taught both Cruz and Obama at Harvard........toast time.

But those iowans you know so well will support a serial lying candidate under fbi investigation... lol.

Do you ever get dizzy coming up with this convoluted logic?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ann Coulter was just on Hardball.  She said emphatically that Cruz is ineligible. 
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What I love most are the hypocrites who say Obama is ineligible BUT say Cruz IS eligible.  Even though the circumstances are exactly the same even if Obama was born outside the United States. 
The hypocrisy with this is so thick it's laughable.

2seaoat

You have never heard an Iowan calling someone a "beaner", sorry he is done.....Hillary is a white girl........Cruz has become Hispanic, and the worst part......the horror of it.......a Canadian.

2seaoat

Pk and Joannie were trying to convince me I was wrong that the Republican Party would NEVER nominate a black man as they argued the polls were true and Carson was the leader the polls......I said NO.....now I am saying Cruz and all the predictions of him winning Iowa are worthless.......he has become a beaner in Iowa......sorry.....I am real close on this issue geographically and culturally.......old Ted the worm cruz is done, unless cert is granted in a hurry, and then he can show up with a Hockey Jersey to town halls.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:What I love most are the hypocrites who say Obama is ineligible BUT say Cruz IS eligible.

PEEDAWG!!!!! Too bad he is on self-exile from the forum.

When he comes back (certain to happen), he will declare Cruz eligible to run for POTUS, while continuing to cling to the Obama Birther issue....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

I read an article today (now can't find it) that says his mother may have denounced her american citizenship back in 1974 and showed up on the voting rolls in Canada.

2seaoat

He was born in 1970, and there is no record of renouncing her citizenship before that, and it is suggest that it was human error and not an intentional act, but dual citizenship is often common and his birth was before the voter roll.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's another thing about all this that is so laughable.

Trump has always told us "I don't say anything bad about my opponent until he says something bad about me first".   And he pointed out that's why he didn't criticize Cruz (because Cruz wasn't saying anything bad about him).

But now we see that was all just bullshit.  lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:....denounced her american citizenship back in 1974....

Wow... that's HUGE!!!! Those redneck wingnuts won't like that at all... How did this escape those good folks of Texas when they elected this nut as their Senator?

I bet Obama's mom never renounced her citizenship, wingnuts! Where is Peedog when you want him to comment on something?

I am officially a member of the Ted Cruz birther camp, and I challenge any ultra-right person to comment on this. What goes around comes around, and they are about to get a dose of what they dished out to Obama; only the timing of these revelations is very bad for the GOP's prospects.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Where is Peedog

Oh he is reading this thread......I can see he fogged up my monitor wanting to jump on Cruz......but afraid he will see that birther thing bite Ted in the butt.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan wrote:

2seaoat

Ted the worm Cruz simply was outsmarted by Trump. All his lies will not mean a thing when Iowa Republicans sees him as an immigrant Hispanic......sorry like the good Doctor, there is NO way SEC country is going to elect either of those folks.

dumpcare

SEC country loves Trump, he packed the Ms colisium a couple weeks ago, his two trips to Mobile have had thousand's and Pensacola will be the same.

2seaoat

I never got the idea Cruz would be popular in SEC country.....yet the experts were talking about him doing well in Iowa, SC, and super Tuesday......not a chance.  Trump has removed his ovaries.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's going to be Bernie vs. Trump -- you know I'm right.

Talk about our country being divided!

Imagine what America will be like if either Sanders or Trump becomes president!

Jeez this is fun!

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:I never got the idea Cruz would be popular in SEC country.....yet the experts were talking about him doing well in Iowa, SC, and super Tuesday......not a chance.  Trump has removed his ovaries.

I was speaking of Trump not Cruz. No Cruz is not popular in SEC country.

dumpcare

Wordslinger wrote:It's going to be Bernie vs. Trump -- you know I'm right.

Talk about our country being divided!

Imagine what America will be like if either Sanders or Trump becomes president!  

Jeez this is fun!

Well being a so called fence sitter as a registered NPA I would have to vote for Bernie if this is the scenario.

I would have much rather voted for Rand Paul but he's fading away.

I know you may think that going from one to the other doesn't make sense, but think about both.

No way in hell will I vote for Trump.

Sal

Sal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ted-cruz-is-not-eligible-to-be-president/2016/01/12/1484a7d0-b7af-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html

I am laughing my ass off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:... Cruz ... Trump...sorry like the good Doctor, there is NO way SEC country is going to elect either of those folks.

Why would the south not vote for Trump?

dumpcare

I had an appointment today and had to go by the Bay center this morning. They are already blocking everything off around it, plenty of security all over the place.

Trump is going to carry Ms, Al, Ga and the panhandle while Cruz whacks off in Texas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum