Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon Militia Man ... BWHAHAHAHAHA ... oops, Sorry ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

It really is a Whiskey Rebellion ...

A heartbroken militiaman announced that one of his buddies had walked off the Oregon nature preserve they had overtaken and had holed up in a local motel to drink away donation money.

Joe Oshaugnessy, an Arizona militiaman, has been actively seeking volunteers through social media to join the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

But his friends tearfully announced that Oshaugnessy, who is known as “Capt. O,” had left the refuge Wednesday and was instead staying at a motel nearby — as some others associated with the militants have apparently been doing, according to sources.

Some of the militants have reportedly been spotted eating at area restaurants during the standoff, as well.

The militants have been allowed to come and go freely from the nature preserve in the absence of a law enforcement presence, but at least one of them, Brian “Booda” Cavalier, failed to return after a newspaper report revealed he had lied about serving in the U.S. Marines.

Oshaugnessy had apparently argued with some of the participants about the presence of women and children at the wildlife refuge, where militants apparently hoped to draw federal agents into a gun battle.

Jon Ritzheimer, the Arizona militiaman known for organizing anti-Muslim rallies and fundraising through his “Rogue Infidel” site, went to see Oshaugnessy at the motel and found him drinking there, according to Maureen Peltier, a disabled National Guard woman who claims to be the group’s official spokeswoman.

Peltier said Ritzheimer had confirmed that Oshaugnessy had kept the money he had raised through social media for himself and had spent at least some of it on a drinking binge.

Another militant, Cai Irvin, tearfully announced Oshaungnessy’s departure in a Facebook video.

“Ritzheimer did call me — he’s f*cking pissed, he’s mad, he’s upset,” Irvin said. “He told me to tell all of you that Joe Oshaugnessy is a deserter and a coward.”

Irvin said the militants felt betrayed by Oshaugnessy, who had taken part like many of them in the 2014 standoff at the Bundy ranch — where various factions within the right-wing “patriot” movement also squabbled.

“It’s like finding out there is no such thing as Santa,” Irvin said. “Come on, man.”

Irvin later removed the Facebook video from his public profile page.

Oshaungnessy, meanwhile, wrote on Facebook that a “smear campaign” had been launched against him.

“Because I have been vocal about not supporting the actions taken by the individuals inside the compound apparently they have desired to launch a smear Campaign against me,” he wrote on his profile page. “Even though I am one of the only Patriots on the outside doing everything I can to try and prevent this from turning into another Wako [sic] And making sure to protect the safety of all involved. To what I say my reputation is sterling.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/tearful-militant-discovers-friend-drank-away-donation-money-its-like-finding-out-there-is-no-such-thing-as-santa/

Sal

Sal

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Sal

Sal

Oregon Militia Man ... BWHAHAHAHAHA ... oops, Sorry ... 12523173_1000296813394553_4315701841925039771_n
Oregon Militia Man ... BWHAHAHAHAHA ... oops, Sorry ... 1933911_1000296746727893_2061376607893402581_n

BURNS -- Violence broke out at the Bundy compound Wednesday night between its militant occupants and members of an outside group whose leader says he wants to get women and children out of the compound.

Lewis Arthur, who leads a group called Veterans on Patrol and calls himself an anti-violence patriot, arrived Wednesday afternoon with a small crew.

By Wednesday night, one of Arthur's three-person crew was in the hospital, his eye blackened from a punch to the face.

In an interview Thursday, Arthur blamed the injuries on Blaine Cooper, a prominent member of the group of militants who since Saturday have staged a standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The group's members say they hope to exonerate two area ranchers imprisoned on arson charges and then turn over land on the federally owned refuge to private owners.

Arthur said those inside the refuge didn't agree with his mission to remove women and children -- as well as prominent militant Ryan Payne -- from the compound.

Jason Patrick, another participant in the refuge standoff, tells a different story.

In a Facebook post Thursday morning, he said Arthur initiated the scuffle when he "assaulted a guard" in an attempt to enter the compound.

In an interview, refuge occupier Jon Ritzheimer said the guard was shoved aside, causing him to bloody his hand when he collided with his truck.

Arthur's tension with Payne goes back years, to the standoff at Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch. Both attended the standoff, and Arthur said the two were once friends but the relationship devolved when Payne became radicalized and "suicidal."

"He made it very clear out there that he wanted the federal government to go and take him out," Arthur said, adding that Payne believed he would be a martyr in the so-called patriot community if he died for the cause. "I had to come up here because I know what he wants."

Asked whether Arthur's statements about Payne were true, Ritzheimer shook his head and smiled.

"He did exactly what he wanted to do, which is get his couple seconds of fame," he said.

Arthur and his group erected a military-style camo tent across the street from the compound, symbolizing sympathy with the militants' complaints against the federal government and dissent to the group's standoff.

Payne made it clear he had no plans to leave. At that point, Arthur said, his goal became removing women and children from the compound. It's not clear who is actually staying in the occupied refuge headquarters -- media estimates put the number at about 20 protesters, but all who have appeared publicly have been adults.

Arther and his group entered the compound Wednesday night, hoping to convince a female acquaintance to abandon the standoff.

That's when the trouble started.

Arthur said Cooper punched him in the back of the head, then attacked his comrade, who goes by the name of J Dog. The group retreated, and J Dog went to the hospital.

By Thursday morning, the counter-protesters were back at their post across the street. Animosity from last night's fight remained intense. Conservative radio host Pete Santilli, arguing the outside group "escalated" things, traded harsh words with Arthur.

"I'm about to (expletive) your day up!" Santilli yelled as he stormed away from the outsiders' tent. "You (expletive) with the wrong person, you (expletive) crackhead!"

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/at_bundy_encampment_outsider_s.html

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I didn't figure there was enough testosterone in the bunch for such behavior...maybe I was right sounds like a bunch of catty girls fighting....it is sad...but maybe it will clean out all these wantabe rambos...

Sal

Sal

The patriots got the bag of dicks you sent ...

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum