Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why no extraterrestrials....the amazing moon...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now that was a very interesting and informative video.  Thanks for sharing it,  teo.   It appears that our moon is not just your average run-of-the-mill moon.

But I don't agree with his premise.  Which is that other life forms would need to conform to what our idea of life is.  There could be another living creature standing a foot in front of your face right now.  But since none of your five senses have the capacity to detect the creature's presence,  you don't even know it's standing there.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Bob I am kind of laid up healing and watching the tube....once and a while a good one comes my way.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope the healing is progressing as anticipated. 

But let me elaborate on the previous point.
So many times I see these astronomers and astrophysicists and cosmologists and the rest,  have these really parochial ideas about existence,  and life and the unknown.
They just don't seem to be capable of taking their minds outside of the box.   And in this case,  the box is that any and all life has to conform to what humans know about life.  It has to fit human parameters with human environmental conditions.  It has to develop the way humans developed.  It can only exist within a set of variables which humans have deemed suitable for existence,  etc etc.

Bullshit.  That's why we call it the unknown.  If we knew all that,  we'd call it the known.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Apparently you've not heard of the documentary about the crashed/abandoned alien spaceship they found on the far side of the moon.

It's on Netflix.

Cool

2seaoat

Pace has another dimension.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum