Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You Want Security, Pursue Liberty...the voice of sanity...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/december/14/if-you-want-security-pursue-liberty/

Judging by his prime-time speech last week, the final year of Barack Obama’s presidency will be marked by increased militarism abroad and authoritarianism at home. The centerpiece of the president’s speech was his demand for a new law forbidding anyone on the federal government’s terrorist watch list from purchasing a firearm. There has never been a mass shooter who was on the terrorist watch list, so this proposal will not increase security. However, it will decrease liberty.

Federal officials can have an American citizen placed on the terrorist watch list based solely on their suspicions that the individual might be involved in terrorist activity. Individuals placed on the list are not informed that they have been labeled as suspected terrorists, much less given an opportunity to challenge that designation, until a Transportation Security Administration agent stops them from boarding a plane.

Obama's study of the constitution must've been how to evade it. Due process and the bill of rights are doomed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Obama's study of the constitution must've been how to evade it. Due process and the bill of rights are doomed.

The guy who can't even explain his own speech is criticizing the constitutional knowledge of a Harvard grad, a constitutional law professor, and a two-term president of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama's study of the constitution must've been how to evade it. Due process and the bill of rights are doomed.

The guy who can't even explain his own speech is criticizing the constitutional knowledge of a Harvard grad, a constitutional law professor, and a two-term president of the United States.

So you support the denial of civil liberties because a govt official put a name on a suspicion list, comrade?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

So you support the denial of civil liberties because a govt official put a name on a suspicion list, comrade?

I've already, like, explained my views on that exhaustively in, like, other threads...or something. I don't, like, have to answer your questions, comrade.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When did you, like, become a valley girl ? I mean like, fer sure you are that much of a ding bat...you petulant little thing....

Since he agrees with obama even though he knows it's unconstitutional. It's indefensible without going alinsky.

...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Since he agrees with obama even though he knows it's unconstitutional. It's indefensible without going alinsky.

You're like, putting words in my mouth...or something. That's like, called a strawman argument.

I've already, like, stated my position on our foreign policy. That you can't, like, read it is not my problem, comrade.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Since he agrees with obama even though he knows it's unconstitutional. It's indefensible without going alinsky.

You're like, putting words in my mouth...or something. That's like, called a strawman argument.

I've already, like, stated my position on our foreign policy. That you can't, like, read it is not my problem, comrade.

In other words... you denigrate my criticism of constitutional scholar obama's policy... but agree with me.

Lol... grow up punk.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/prosecution-rand-ron-paul-aides

Liberty? If Ron Paul is a libertarian, why is he so against women's reproductive rights? He cherry-picks his causes. Now he and his son are facing serious scrutiny for illegal campaign tactics.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/prosecution-rand-ron-paul-aides

Liberty?  If Ron Paul is a libertarian, why is he so against women's reproductive rights?  He cherry-picks his causes.  Now he and his son are facing serious scrutiny for illegal campaign tactics.  

Good question maybe he actually likes babies instead of looking at them as parasites like  feminists do....it may have something to do with having a heart that's not pumping acid and pus.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/15/2015, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Semi-retired President Obama was never a professor. He has also stated, many times, that our constitution is wrong. Which, unquestionably, is why he simply ignores the document.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You're like, putting words in my mouth...or something.  That's like, called a strawman argument.

I've already, like, stated my position on our foreign policy.  That you can't, like, read it is not my problem, comrade.

In other words... you denigrate my criticism of constitutional scholar obama's policy... but agree with me.

Lol... grow up punk.

Not at all. Like, I made myself, like, clear...or something. Go, like, read my posts. It's all there...or something. That you can't read is not my problem, comrade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum