Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACLU Leader Resigns... Calls for Shooting Trump Supporters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/13/aclu-leader-resigns-after-post-about-shooting-trump-supporters.html

An ACLU leader has resigned after posting on Facebook that supporters of leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump be shot before Election Day,according to multiple news sources.

The post by Loring Wirbel,co-chairman of the Colorado Springs,Colo., chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union also made a reference to Nazism.

“We have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say,‘This is (Nazi propaganda minister Joseph) Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him,I will have to shoot you before Election Day,' " Wirbel wrote Monday.

2seaoat

What.....suddenly words matter?

Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis again?

Sal

Sal

A co-chairman of the Co Springs ACLU says something offensive and resigns, and random internet guy gets his panties in a twist.

Meanwhile, in the Republican primary to choose a candidate for President of the United States .....

He's not the first... and won't be the last. It's becoming more and more common from the left. Talk like locking up global warming opposition... we've even seen slinger use similar language. Leftist hate speech is inching it's way to the politically correct.

"A spoiled child (Bush) is telling us our Social Security isn't safe anymore,so he is going to fix it for us. Well,here's your answer,you ungrateful whelp: [audio sound of 4 gunshots being fired.] Just try it, you little b*stard. [audio of gun being cocked]." -- A "humor bit" from the Randi Rhodes Show

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this,it's a black thing' and then slap him,just for my mental health" -- New York city councilman Charles Barron

"..And then there's Rumsfeld who said of Iraq 'We have our good days and our bad days.' We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say 'This is one of our bad days' and pull the trigger." -- From a fundraising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

"I believe in ecoterrorism." -- James Cameron

"...In an ideal world,American consumers could be convinced to do the right thing through an appeal to logic with public service messages like the 'What Would Jesus Drive?' TV campaign,but the kind of people who would buy a car that increases the risk to other motorists in an accident can't be reasoned with. They're selfish and stupid. It's unfortunate that drivers must worry that their SUVs are being targeted by insulting stickers and Molotov cocktails,but one thing's for sure: It couldn't be happening to a more deserving group of people." -- Ted Rall winks at ecoterrorism

"F***God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead." -- Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

"Republicans don't believe in the imagination,partly because so few of them have one,but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work,which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings,who have imaginations,can see a recipe for disaster in the making;Republicans,whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don't give a hoot about human beings,either can't or won't. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm." -- The Village Voice's Michael Feingold,in a theater review of all places

(Rush Limbaugh)" just wants the country to fail. To me that's treason. He's not saying anything different than what Osama Bin Laden is saying. You might want to look into this,sir,because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight. ... Rush Limbaugh,I hope the country fails,I hope his kidneys fail,how about that?" -- Wanda Sykes

"You guys see Live and Let Die,the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy,Mr. Big?In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you,Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big,and at some point somebody’s going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he’s going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we’ll be there to watch. I think he’s Mr. Big,I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush?" -- Chris Matthews

"I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power,people wouldn't be dying needlessly tomorrow....I'm just saying if he did die,other people,more people would live. That's a fact." -- Bill Maher

"If I got (Condi Rice) a—on camera,I would put my Mars Air Jordans so far up her butt that the Mayo Clinic would have to remove them." -- Spike Lee

"O&A - 'Condoleezza Rice'"

Charlie - "I'd love to f--- that b*tch dude"(laughter)

Charlie - "She's the F---in man"

O&A - "yeah"

Charlie - "I'd F...that b*tch...."

O&A - "I just imagine the horrorin Condoleezza Rice's face...."

- "(laughter) ..... as she realizes what's going on"

- "...as you were just holding herdown and F'n her."

Charlie - "punch herall the F'n face,shut the F--- up b*tch"

O&A - "that's exactly what I meant"(laughter in background)

Charlie - "you know F--- it .... and George Bush wife? I'd F--- that b*tch to death" -- "ShockJocks" Opie& Anthony talk rape & violence with their guest "Homeless Charlie."

"For those of you who do,as a matter of principle,oppose war in any form,the idea of supporting a conscientious objector who's already been inducted [and] in his combat service in Iraq might have a certain appeal. But let me ask you this: Would you render the same support to someone who hadn't conscientiously objected,but rather instead rolled a grenade under their line officer in order to neutralize the combat capacity of their unit?" -- University Professor Ward Churhill on supporting soldiers who frag their officers

"Drudge?Aw,Drudge,somebody ought to wrap a strong Republican entrail around his neck and hoist him up about six feet in the air and watch him bounce." -- Liberal radio host, Mike Malloy

"I know how the 'tea party' people feel,the anger,venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them,take one of their 'Obama Plan White Slavery' signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads." -- The Washington Post's Courtland Milloy

Sal

Sal

Shock jocks, and comedians, and political pundits, oh my!! ...

ACLU Leader Resigns... Calls for Shooting Trump Supporters Tumblr_n61w1vPajJ1rpduwho1_500

Meanwhile, in the Republican primary to choose a candidate for President of the United States .....

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis again?

"Poor people deserve to be poor" isn't that right,Pkr?

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis again?

That's not what I said. But if a person makes bad decisions and doesn't strive to learn, work, produce and earn...

ya your life is pretty much gonna suck. I'm sorry if that offends your sensibilities... but that's nature and life.

What's given to those people should be voluntary... beyond a very short timeframe. Unless legitimately disabled.

Radical... I know. Mother nature is a bitch.

Sal

Sal

Says the white male born in mid-Twentieth Century America.

Talk about being born on third base and going through life thinking you hit a triple.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's no use trying to deny it,  white people are just plain no good.  And they all look alike to me.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

That's not what I said. But if a person makes bad decisions and doesn't strive to  learn, work, produce and earn...

ya your life is pretty much gonna suck. I'm sorry if that offends your sensibilities... but that's nature and life.

What's given to those people should be voluntary... beyond a very short timeframe. Unless legitimately disabled.

That's exactly what you said. I'm not talking about welfare people. I'm talking about poor people who work their ass's off in minimum wage jobs and still can't pay the rent and have to get food assistance. That's not mother nature. That's people less fortunate and who are looked down upon and begrudged by people like you.
I'll bet many of them worked harder in their life than you have yet you have the audacity to sneer at them. Be grateful for what you have. Your contempt for the less fortunate is not pretty.

You need to reread the thread. You said the same thing in that thread... but that doesn't mean that's what I said.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis [Nazis] again?

Please show us all where PkrBum made that statement. You're lying aren't you? Why? Is that all you have?

As for myself, no, not ALL poor people deserve to be poor. But anyone who makes bad choices deserve whatever it is they earn. Stopping them from working the system leaves more for the TRULY NEEDY, does it not?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

That's not what I said. But if a person makes bad decisions and doesn't strive to  learn, work, produce and earn...

That's exactly what you said. I'm not talking about welfare people. I'm talking about poor people who work their ass's off in minimum wage jobs and still can't pay the rent and have to get food assistance. That's not mother nature. That's people less fortunate and who are looked down upon and begrudged by people like you.

I'll bet many of them worked harder in their life than you have yet you have the audacity to sneer at them. Be grateful for what you have. Your contempt for the less fortunate is not pretty.

Please share with us the percentage of households that depend on one wage earner that earns minimum wage.

Then share with us what the typical household income is were one of the wage earners is paid minimum wage.

They are two, very different things. But you, being an expert on low income people and those on welfare.

I've given you these answers before but you seem intent on ignoring the facts, don't you?

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:You need to reread the thread. You said the same thing in that thread... but that doesn't mean that's what I said.

Vikingwoman wrote:
"You seem to think people will just lay down and die without govt redistribution... I think that's bs... and if that person did they deserve it."

You are one ugly ass hateful human being and so are the people who agree w you. I hope karma gets you in the end.

How do you suppose humans survived before central govt entitlements? Did nature suffer the lazy and apathetic? Was that cruel... or natural? Pkr
GOP no longer a political party pg.2

Actually, what you said was worse. You said they deserve to die w/o govt. redistribution. Who's lying now?

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis [Nazis] again?

Please show us all where PkrBum made that statement.  You're lying aren't you?  Why?  Is that all you have?

As for myself, no, not ALL poor people deserve to be poor.  But anyone who makes bad choices deserve whatever it is they earn.  Stopping them from working the system leaves more for the TRULY NEEDY, does it not?

Unlike you Markle, I don't lie. You know he said it. You responded to it. Pathetic people both of you.

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You need to reread the thread. You said the same thing in that thread... but that doesn't mean that's what I said.

Vikingwoman wrote:
"You seem to think people will just lay down and die without govt redistribution... I think that's bs... and if that person did they deserve it."

You are one ugly ass hateful human being and so are the people who agree w you. I hope karma gets you in the end.

How do you suppose humans survived before central govt entitlements? Did nature suffer the lazy and apathetic? Was that cruel... or natural? Pkr
GOP no longer a political party pg.2

Actually, what you said was worse. You said they deserve to die w/o govt. redistribution. Who's lying now?

Bs... I have faith in my fellow human brings. Faith in our nature... given a chance to experience it. You seem to think those on welfare will simply fall over dead... I think that they will do what it takes to survive... as humans always have.

The other point I made was that the US is by far the most generous nation on earth. That doesn't require govt force. If those able to work choose not to... they should have to rely upon that generosity... not take from the productive.

Vikingwoman

Oh well at least you're not denying that you said that now. How many times does someone have to say that minimum wage people are the poor we are talking about? Not nonworking welfare people. These are the people who get food stamps too yet you keep going on about nonworking people? You are very disillusioned about poor people and base your views on misinformation. Not surprising though, that's how most of you operate.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Please show us all where PkrBum made that statement.  You're lying aren't you?  Why?  Is that all you have?

As for myself, no, not ALL poor people deserve to be poor.  But anyone who makes bad choices deserve whatever it is they earn.  Stopping them from working the system leaves more for the TRULY NEEDY, does it not?

Unlike you Markle, I don't lie. You know he said it. You responded to it. Pathetic people both of you.

Then it should be easy for you to show us all where he made that statement; you have not and cannot.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Your apathy to leftist hate speech is very useful comrade... someday soon it will become a common call for anyone opposed to the leftist agenda. Who are the nazis [Nazi] again?

This is the first time the phrase you falsely accuse PkrBum of making appears. Oh look...you made the statement and then lied.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Step up my good friend, as knowledgeable...as you are, you should be able to answer these questions off the top of your head. After all, I have provided these answers to you in the past and you ran from the scene.

Being in sales for 40+ years, I am persistent.

Once again, I've even typing slowing for your benefit.

Please share with us the percentage of households that depend on one wage earner that earns minimum wage.

Then share with us what the typical household income is were one of the wage earners is paid minimum wage.

They are two, very different things. But you, being an expert on low income people and those on welfare.

I've given you these answers before but you seem intent on ignoring the facts, don't you?

There's something odd in that quote from me (no it's not dreams in left field) I didn't put nazi in parentheses.

Did one of you do that?

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

What is your point in all this? This was about Pkr. lying and saying he didn't say that. I'm not going to answer your silly questions that have nothing to do w/ what I posted. You called me a liar and I called your bluff. You really have some nerve calling someone else a liar when that's all you ever do. Most people would have some shame in constantly getting caught lying but you seem to revel in it.

Step up my good friend, as knowledgeable...as you are, you should be able to answer these questions off the top of your head.  After all, I have provided these answers to you in the past and you ran from the scene.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

What is your point in all this? This was about Pkr. lying and saying he didn't say that. I'm not going to answer your silly questions that have nothing to do w/ what I posted. You called me a liar and I called your bluff. You really have some nerve calling someone else a liar when that's all you ever do. Most people would have some shame in constantly getting caught lying but you seem to revel in it.

Step up my good friend, as knowledgeable...as you are, you should be able to answer these questions off the top of your head.  After all, I have provided these answers to you in the past and you ran from the scene.

As you well know, YOU HAVE NOT.

So please, provide the answer of these two simple questions to demonstrate to us your wide knowledge of the minimum wage issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum