Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WE only used to hear this from Ahmadinejahd, but the Ayatollah leading Iran as their religious leader calls for destruction of Israel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/23/iran-supreme-leader-the-only-solution-for-crisis-is-israels-destruction/

And the COWH wants to negotiate with them...lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

WE only used to hear this from Ahmadinejahd

And here we have 100% confirmation that PACEDOG hasn't even the slightest clue as to what he is talking about.

And in other news, reports are now emerging from the Denver Broncos training camp about their budding QB, Peyton Manning. The word is that this guy may actually be a decent passer. If that proves to be the case, this would be a drastic break from the terrible play we grown to expect from Manning over the course of his career.

I knew you would defend Iran. You are totally absorbed by the darkness. His words:

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated on Wednesday that the only solution for the region is the destruction of Israel, and that the armed confrontation must expand beyond Gaza.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/23/iran-supreme-leader-the-only-solution-for-crisis-is-israels-destruction/#ixzz38PmISCUJ

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I knew you would defend Iran.

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dailycaller.com is one of those wingnut Internet sites used to keep the base all stirred-up. Nobody should be surprised that PaceDog fills his tank up at that site.

With Israel blowing up hospitals and nursing homes in Gaza full of sick and disabled Palestinians, one should understand the opposing rhetoric. They'll do this regardless if Hamas fires any of their shitty home-made rockets from nearby. It makes Netanyahu feel more manly to kill women and children; just like the Nazis on the Eastern Front 70 years ago. It is almost like Heinrich Himmler wrote the Zionist's playbook for them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dailycaller.com is one of those wingnut Internet sites used to keep the base all stirred-up. Nobody should be surprised that PaceDog fills his tank up at that site.

With Israel blowing up hospitals and nursing homes in Gaza full of sick and disabled Palestinians, one should understand the opposing rhetoric. They'll do this regardless if Hamas fires any of their shitty home-made rockets from nearby. It makes Netanyahu feel more manly to kill women and children; just like the Nazis on the Eastern Front 70 years ago. It is almost like Heinrich Himmler wrote the Zionist's playbook for them.

Far from home made bro, they are of Chinese design made in Syria.

Did the ayatollah say those words or not? Yes, he did, regardless of who reports it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/middle-east-unrest/hamas-firing-china-designed-syria-made-m-302-rockets-israel-n152461

If Hamas would not put arm caches in hospitals and schools, then Israel wouldn't have to target them. Of course, you fail to leave out the fact that before hitting those targets, Israel was polite enough to call and make sure that no innocents were in the targeting buildings. Israel does all it can tor reduce collateral damage, but when terrorists set up rocket camps in hospital grounds, in school yards, and in apartment complexes, well stupid is as stupid does for Hamas. That blood is on their hands. Some of the construction material the UN forced Israel to give to Hamas has been used to build underground tunnels for attacks on their own country by terrorists.

So, how long Z, how long and how many rockets does Israel have to wait to hit on their ground before they can defend their nation? Hmmm.

And he has called for an end to our own nation as well:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639812/Jihad-end-society-rid-America-Irans-supreme-leader-Ayatollah-Khamenei-chilling-threat-U-S.html

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Seems more of your problem than anyone else's. What does Peyton Manning have to do with Secretary State John Kerry getting kicked out of the Middle East?

The Egyptians even humiliated him by having him subjected to a pat down and metal detector before he went into the meeting.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Israel does all it can tor reduce collateral damage...
Yes, and I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...

I am reading a series of books about World War II that delve heavily into the war on the Eastern Front as conducted by the Nazis. Himmler and his SS thugs would have been amazed by the brutality laid on the Muslims in Gaza by Israel. Himmler's SS would have wanted to copy Israeli methods to use in their efforts to kill Jews, slavs, Gypsies, captured Russians, and the other Untermenschen in eastern Europe.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Israel does all it can tor reduce collateral damage...

I am reading a series of books about World War II that delve heavily into the war on the Eastern Front as conducted by the Nazis. Himmler and his SS thugs would have been amazed by the brutality laid on the Muslims in Gaza by Israel. Himmler's SS would have wanted to copy Israeli methods to use in their efforts to kill Jews, slavs, Gypsies, captured Russians, and the other Untermenschen in eastern Europe.

You are really letting the anti-Semitism cloud your thinking. Tens of thousands of people a day died in Concentration Camps and you want to compare that to the IDF op in Gaza LOL

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Israel does all it can tor reduce collateral damage...

Wow...not shy about boasting of your full blown bigotry.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Let's see, who's the most barbaric? Israelis or Palestinians?

Jewish women aren't forced to stay at home, endure clitoral mutilation, or to wear burkas, etc., and have access to great education. The testimony of a Jewish woman in court is equal to that of a man.

You can't dream of a Jewish army purposefully massacring all the captured men, women and children of an Arab city.

Yet that is the promise and threat of most of the Arab countries, including Hamas, should they win a war with Israel.

As long as Hamas keeps firing rockets onto Israeli soil, the Jews should keep up all the military pressure they can on their enemies. And that means that at times, they must disregard the non-combatants who are being used as shields by Hamas.

Fuck the Arab barbarians!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Seems more of your problem than anyone else's.  What does Peyton Manning have to do with Secretary State John Kerry getting kicked out of the Middle East?

Painfully obvious analogies clearly aren't your strong suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum