Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy....

+11
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
boards of FL
Sal
knothead
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
EmeraldGhost
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Obama has blown through competent generals.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Obama has blown through competent generals.

Name one "competent" general in the U.S. Army in the last decade please. And while you're at it, name one war we've won since WWII. 

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

George W. Bush
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... 1398575412805-george_w_bush_fighter_pilot_f_102

Vladimir Putin
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Vladimir-Putin-2010-s-Most-Memorable-Real-life-Images6f

(King Abdullah, Jordan)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Abdullah_3190398c

(Netanyahu)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... _60121347_60121097

Barry Davis (aka: Barry Soetoro; Barak Obama)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... K9lqZ2Y

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:George W. Bush
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... 1398575412805-george_w_bush_fighter_pilot_f_102

Vladimir Putin
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Vladimir-Putin-2010-s-Most-Memorable-Real-life-Images6f

(King Abdullah, Jordan)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Abdullah_3190398c

(Netanyahu)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... _60121347_60121097

Barry Davis (aka: Barry Soetoro; Barak Obama)
Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... K9lqZ2Y

Your point?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Stupid, nonsensical, shallow and pointless . . . .

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

knothead wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Nevertheless ... a picture speaks a thousand words sometimes. Laughing

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Nevertheless ... a picture speaks a thousand words sometimes.  Laughing

Perhaps to stupid, shallow, nonsensical types . . .

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Obama has blown through competent generals.

Name one "competent" general in the U.S. Army in the last decade please.  And while you're at it, name one war we've won since WWII. 

Dozens but you would deny anyone put forth.

As for wars we have won, we won in Iraq. Even semi-retired President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden boasted about that victory.

As for the others, including Iraq, name one which wasn't run by congress and politics.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Untitl10

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Lt.Col. on fox..Obama is a pussy.... Untitl10

He's dead and irrelevant T . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:

Yeah but his words live forever...hope Hillary checks into a nursing home ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Obama's a pussy? Tell that to the survivors of all he's killed with our drones!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:

Yeah but his words live forever...hope Hillary checks into a nursing home ...

"In my heart I don't believe I've traded weapons for our hostages in Iran, but the evidence shows otherwise."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Obama's a pussy?  Tell that to the survivors of all he's killed with our drones!

illegally.....makes him a war criminal...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:
Your point?

See thread title.

Obama's a pussy?  Tell that to the survivors of all he's killed with our drones!

Pretty short list isn't it? Especially when compared with all those American hero's killed since he took office for always doing things...half fast. Like dropping flyers before bombing ISIS terrorists.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:

Did he pull the trigger himself.  Would he have? Would he have looked 'em in the eye & done it.  Doubt it.  Rolling Eyes

GWB & Putin would. I bet Hillary would even.

Ah, c'mon .. he's a limp-wristed homosexual and 'Mooch" is a tranny.  Even Joan Rivers said so.  (and you know he's gotta be a "bottom", just look a those 'mom jeans')   Laughing

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Laughing Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Scary that they let Dumbya anywhere near an F-102 jet. His greatest feats in the Texas ANG were disobeying a direct order to go get his annual flight physical, and then later not showing up for drill.

No squadron commander EVER had to order me to get my flight physical. I got mine every December (my birth month) as required.

Dumbya was either afraid of needles, or he knew he had traces of cocaine in his blood and had to stonewall his physical......

They grounded him for cause, which probably saved his life, as he was an accident waiting to happen.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Scary that they let Dumbya anywhere near an F-102 jet. His greatest feats in the Texas ANG were disobeying a direct order to go get his annual flight physical, and then later not showing up for drill.

No squadron commander EVER had to order me to get my flight physical. I got mine every December (my birth month) as required.

Dumbya was either afraid of needles, or he knew he had traces of cocaine in his blood and had to stonewall his physical......

They grounded him for cause, which probably saved his life, as he was an accident waiting to happen.

Oooooo...how jealous. Bet you couldn't fly an R/C model airplane.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Oooooo...how jealous.  Bet you couldn't fly an R/C model airplane.

I'm confused curmudgeon: you obviously adore Bush, yet Bush spoke out aggressively following 9-11 for America not to blame all Muslims as sympathetic to terrorism. And now you speak up for Trump and his following of anti-Muslim wingnuts? As usual, it's impossible to figure where Semi-sane Markle stands ... on anything!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:Laughing Laughing

Joan Rivers is still dead.

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Did he pull the trigger himself.  Would he have? Would he have looked 'em in the eye & done it.  Doubt it.  Rolling Eyes

GWB & Putin would.  I bet Hillary would even.

Ah, c'mon .. he's a limp-wristed homosexual and 'Mooch" is a tranny.  Even Joan Rivers said so.  (and you know he's gotta be a "bottom", just look a those 'mom jeans')   Laughing

More than a little hyperbole contained here . . . . an opinion but not factually supported . . . . let me share my own hyperbole; Obama did pull the trigger when he authorized the attack to take out bin Laden when he did not have a consensus of confidence from his war room advisers . . . it was essentially a split decision but he put it all on the line with enormous political consequences if it failed but yes he is a 24 carat pussy and bin Laden is feeding the crabs offshore. Good call and a great success by our seal team members in executing the President's orders . . . . a real limp wrist . . . so amusing to hear this over and over!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

GWB & Putin would.  I bet Hillary would even.

More than a little hyperbole contained here . . . . an opinion but not factually supported . . . . let me share my own hyperbole; Obama did pull the trigger when he authorized the attack to take out bin Laden when he did not have a consensus of confidence from his war room advisers . . . it was essentially a split decision but he put it all on the line with enormous political consequences if it failed but yes he is a 24 carat pussy and bin Laden is feeding the crabs offshore.  Good call and a great success by our seal team members in executing the President's orders . . . . a real limp wrist . . . so amusing to hear this over and over!

Semi-retired President Obama turned down the attack twice and the third time it was the women who pushed him to approve the attack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum