Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh goody my little grand daughter will have to register for the draft...you f-in feminist a-holes.

+4
EmeraldGhost
polecat
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://m.military.com/daily-news/2015/10/12/women-likely-have-register-draft-army-secretary-says.html

Women will eventually have to register for the draft if "true and pure equality" is to be realized in the U.S. military, Army Secretary John McHugh said Monday.

"If your objective is true and pure equality then you have to look at all aspects" of the roles of women in the military, McHugh said, and registration for the draft "will be one of those things. That will have to be considered."

I find it funny that anyone would have to register. Aren't babies on record at birth when they get their social security number? How easy would a draft be?

Much political ado about nothing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes until we have the inevitable war and our daughters get raped by their own fellow troops or captured and tortured endlessly by goat herders....yeah it starts out as as much ado then become much more...My grand daughters mean the world to me and I want them safe not in some stupid war eating bullets for democracy...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes until we have the inevitable war and our daughters get raped by their own fellow troops or captured and tortured endlessly by goat herders....yeah it starts out as as much ado then become much more...My grand daughters mean the world to me and I want them safe not in some stupid war eating bullets for democracy...

We have women in the Armed Forces now. It all comes down to rape? OK

I have a granddaughter on the way. I think she will be able to handle herself. We're going to make sure she knows she is a strong woman who can take care of herself. Very Happy

2seaoat

Actually T if given the choice to have my granddaughter or grandson raped by goat herders, I think I would prefer neither........as most sane people will choose.

polecat

polecat

Homeschooled I suppose because of the ever present football player rapist?

and I almost forgot... MEXICANS

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Actually T if given the choice to have my granddaughter or grandson raped by goat herders, I think I would prefer neither........as most sane people will choose.

Don't ask don't tell..Yeah your grand daughter won't have to worry,....

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/sexual-assaults-military-time-high-male-male/

Sexual Assaults In The Military Are At An All-Time High And Most Of Them Are Male On Male

There is a raging epidemic of sexual assault in the U.S. military. A report released by the U.S. Department of Defense says that an astounding 12,000 women serving in the U.S. military were sexually assaulted in 2012. This is a national disgrace,

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I disagree with the entire idea of having a draft in this country .... under any circumstances.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It has gotten so bad that a female service member serving in Afghanistan is more likely to be raped by a male service member than she is to be killed by the Taliban. But that is only half the story. Sexual assault against males is at an epidemic level in the U.S. military as well. In fact, according to the same report that I just mentioned, there were 14,000 sexual assaults against men serving in the U.S. military during 2012. That means that most of the sexual assaults in the military are actually male on male.

2seaoat

I disagree with the entire idea of having a draft in this country .... under any circumstances.

If it takes a draft and the possibility of our children dying in foreign lands, I will reluctantly support a draft, but then it will just be more fresh meat for an unstoppable MIC who chew up the marginalized citizens of this country now, but somehow if Donald Trump's elephant shooting son had somebody shooting back at him......maybe the rhetoric of war could finally be toned down.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It has gotten so bad that a female service member serving in Afghanistan is more likely to be raped by a male service member than she is to be killed by the Taliban. But that is only half the story. Sexual assault against males is at an epidemic level in the U.S. military as well. In fact, according to the same report that I just mentioned, there were 14,000 sexual assaults against men serving in the U.S. military during 2012. That means that most of the sexual assaults in the military are actually male on male.

Nobody tried to sexually assault me when I was in the military... But then, I served during a time when gays had to stay in the closet to stay in the military. If they were found, they were discharged.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:It has gotten so bad that a female service member serving in Afghanistan is more likely to be raped by a male service member than she is to be killed by the Taliban. But that is only half the story. Sexual assault against males is at an epidemic level in the U.S. military as well. In fact, according to the same report that I just mentioned, there were 14,000 sexual assaults against men serving in the U.S. military during 2012. That means that most of the sexual assaults in the military are actually male on male.

Nobody tried to sexually assault me when I was in the military... But then, I served during a time when gays had to stay in the closet to stay in the military. If they were found, they were discharged.

I am sure you said something politically incorrect in that but I will let seaoat bust you....

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:I disagree with the entire idea of having a draft in this country .... under any circumstances.

I completely disagree EG. If we had a draft the responsibility of serving our nation would be spread across all demographics and potentially could influence our tendencies to get involved in matters not related to our national security.
The volunteer force is too expensive . . . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SECDEF Carter: All Military Specialties Will Be Open To Women, Marine Objections Overruled

http://news.usni.org/2015/12/03/secdef-carter-all-military-specialties-will-be-open-to-women-marine-objections-overruled

Ashton Carter even got General Dunford to agree to integrate women into all specialties, even though the Marines had objections. Dunford is a good man--I briefly served with him when he was a 1stLt (back in 1980).

I am not against this, in principle. However, there seems to be a movement to not only mongrelize the human race, but to reduce the sexes into undifferentiated beings (turn women into men, and make men more effeminate). The legitimizing of the LGBT movement contributes a lot to the latter. You can thank our rulers for all of this--not the ones we elect, but the ones who operate above the world's political systems and who control the people we 'elect'. They are known as the Illuminati.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I disagree with the entire idea of having a draft in this country .... under any circumstances.

I completely disagree EG.  If we had a draft the responsibility of serving our nation would be spread across all demographics and potentially could influence our tendencies to get involved in matters not related to our national security.

If they ever reinstitute the draft, it needs to be able to scoop up anyone from any spectrum of our society. It will never be that way, however. It will largely scoop up the middle class and poor, and the privileged will always have a way out.

As long as they don't lower standards... I couldn't care less.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:

I completely disagree EG.  If we had a draft the responsibility of serving our nation would be spread across all demographics and potentially could influence our tendencies to get involved in matters not related to our national security.

If they ever reinstitute the draft, it needs to be able to scoop up anyone from any spectrum of our society. It will never be that way, however. It will largely scoop up the middle class and poor, and the privileged will always have a way out.

You are correct, privileged will always find an out, my point is that I did not articulate was that another larger benefit of the draft is national service of some sort to pass off to the next generation a sense of pride and ownership of the nation they are inheriting and the attendant responsibilities.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:I find it funny that anyone would have to register.  Aren't babies on record at birth when they get their social security number? How easy would a draft be?

Much political ado about nothing.

All men have to register for the draft when they turn 18.

Much political ado about nothing?

The purpose of the military is to break things and kill people.

Bottom line is that anything that improves that ability or increases their efficiency is a good thing.

ANYTHING that DECREASES those abilities, is a bad thing.

Having women in front line combat missions has been proven to DECREASE those abilities.

Semi-retired President Obama has intentionally HARMED the military.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:As long as they don't lower standards... I couldn't care less.

Outfits are proven to be slowed down and their overall shooting skills are lower.

Moral is also reduced.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:

You are correct, privileged will always find an out, my point is that I did not articulate was that another larger benefit of the draft is national service of some sort to pass off to the next generation a sense of pride and ownership of the nation they are inheriting and the attendant responsibilities.

Right now we have an all volunteer military which is working just fine. Thank God we have MEN in our country who are able and willing to step up and do the work you and your comrades are afraid to do.

WAY, WAY too little, too late. The current generation is a bunch of losers who believe that they are owed everything and owe nothing. They "demand" free everything, they also demand "free speech" zones where the only free speech is theirs.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:

Right now we have an all volunteer military which is working just fine.  Thank God we have MEN in our country who are able and willing to step up and do the work you and your comrades are afraid to do.

WAY, WAY too little, too late.  The current generation is a bunch of losers who believe that they are owed everything and owe nothing.  They "demand" free everything, they also demand "free speech" zones where the only free speech is theirs.

I disagree!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:As long as they don't lower standards... I couldn't care less.

Outfits are proven to be slowed down and their overall shooting skills are lower.

Moral is also reduced.

M O R A L E...doofus.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:

Right now we have an all volunteer military which is working just fine.  Thank God we have MEN in our country who are able and willing to step up and do the work you and your comrades are afraid to do.

WAY, WAY too little, too late.  The current generation is a bunch of losers who believe that they are owed everything and owe nothing.  They "demand" free everything, they also demand "free speech" zones where the only free speech is theirs.

WHERE DID YOU DO YOUR MILITARY SERVICE?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

knothead wrote:

I kinda have a problem with the government forcing anybody into servitude.

If enough people want to fight & possibly die for whatever issue of the day their leaders decide they should fight & die for .... let 'em do that. If not enough people want to ... then maybe we shouldn't be fighting that war.

(btw .... the "volunteer" force doesn't have to be as expensive as it is - weapons systems are exorbitantly expensive too, does the government compel General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockehhed Martin, BAE, etc to provide them for free? )

No ... the draft is anti-liberty. It's un-American IMO.

(4 years active duty US Army, 4 years Reserve here, btw - volunteer)

knothead

knothead

EmeraldGhost wrote:
knothead wrote:

I kinda have a problem with the government forcing anybody into servitude.

If enough people want to fight & possibly die for whatever issue of the day their leaders decide they should fight & die for .... let 'em do that.   If not enough people want to ... then maybe we shouldn't be fighting that war.

(btw .... the "volunteer" force doesn't have to be as expensive as it is - weapons systems are exorbitantly expensive too, does the government compel General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockehhed Martin, BAE, etc to provide them for free? )

No ... the draft is anti-liberty.  It's un-American IMO.

(4 years active duty US Army, 4 years Reserve here, btw - volunteer)

You sir are in lala land if you actually believe that service to the country should be limited to only 1% of our population . . . . the draft is not necessarily a military obligation but compel our young adults to serve in some useful national capacity before setting out on their life goals.  Having members of all demographics in our society would spread the responsibility equitably and potentially affect our outlook on foreign intervention.  I support a strong and viable military but the ranks of that military should be representative filled with members of the general population, this does not even mention the exorbitant expense of our current volunteer force who are over burdened serving multiple deployments and yielding astronomical numbers of PTSD that become another taxpayer liability in honor of that service.  Spread the pain and the risk equally in our population . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum