Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are some feminist Progressives so gross.....yeech.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/14/rosie-odonnell-id-like-to-take-my-period-blood-and-smear-it-all-over-pro-life-peoples-faces/

Rosie O’Donnell: “I’d Like to Take My Period Blood and Smear It All Over [Pro-Life People’s] Faces”

Today, comedian Rosie O’Donnell said “women’s rights“ are under attack in America and that politicians are undoing all the advances abortion activists have made. The Hill reports that O’Donnell told Jenny Hutt on SiriusXM’s radio program that she believes there is a war on women. She said, “Bigger than any specific people, there is a war on women that is happening in this country. Women fought for equality in this country, and right now, politically, it’s being taken away from us.”

Then, unbelievably, O’Donnell said she would like to do this to pro-lifers: “I’d like to take my period blood I no longer have and write, ‘you’re all assh—s.’ I’d like to smear it all over some people’s faces.”

Additionally, during the interview with Hutt, she said that London Marathoner Kiran Ganhi’s decision to run without a tampon while menstruating is a critical demonstration for women’s rights.

Can we smear fetal blood all over pro-choice faces ?...only fair huh ?

2seaoat

There is no whining in politics T..........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum