Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turkey is not helping

+8
TEOTWAWKI
EmeraldGhost
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
Sal
dumpcare
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/26/2015, 8:19 pm

Markle

Markle

As you all are loathe to admit, had we keep a reasonable transition force of 10,000 to 20,000 troops in Iraq and none of this disaster, forecast, as you well know, by Conservatives would be happening.

27Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/26/2015, 9:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:As you all are loathe to admit, had we keep a reasonable transition force of 10,000 to 20,000 troops in Iraq and none of this disaster, forecast, as you well know, by Conservatives would be happening.

Had the blunder of invading Iraq in the first place not been done. ISIS would not exist today.

We should take that long list of politicians you like to post showing their statements that favored overthrowing Saddam back before the 2003 invasion, and see what all of those folks would say now, seeing what is transpiring in 2015. I sincerely feel that thinking people would have called Bush's team out for stupidity.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 1:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Please,  markle,  watch that tv show which will air tomorrow at noon on CNN that I started a thread about. 

This morning I listened to talk radio.  I do that even though I rarely ever even relate to anything which is heard on it,  much less agree with. 
The point is,  I do this because I truly do want to get input from every perspective.  And I'm loathe to admit it but sometimes yes it occasionally does give me a perspective, and yes even a valuable one,  that I would not have gotten elsewhere.
Thankfully,  the Allied Commanders had enough common sense to know they needed to learn everything they could about the Axis enemy inside and out.
And you need more varied perpsective like they would tell you.  This tv program will give you that.

29Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 1:55 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Correction.  That tv program is tomorrow at 1PM central (not noon).

30Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 12:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:As you all are loathe to admit, had we keep a reasonable transition force of 10,000 to 20,000 troops in Iraq and none of this disaster, forecast, as you well know, by Conservatives would be happening.

Complete and total BS...no one expects anything but lies from you. You are the one who can't admit the truth...that your party "elected" a moron with a well connected daddy who sent our soldiers into an ill conceived and unwinnable war...and profited handsomely from it. Your beloved party is now composed of grifters, with the leading candidate an avid follower of Adolph Hitler.

31Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 1:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
with the leading candidate an avid follower of Adolph Hitler.  

You've got Trump being Adolph Hitler and the wingnuts have Obama being Karl Marx.

Well if I got so drunk on Thanksgiving that when I woke up I couldn't remember where I was,  thank god after reading this I now know exactly where I am.  Right back to life as usual.  lol

32Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 7:10 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Had the blunder of invading Iraq in the first place not been done. ISIS would not exist today.

We should take that long list of politicians you like to post showing their statements that favored overthrowing Saddam back before the 2003 invasion, and see what all of those folks would say now, seeing what is transpiring in 2015. I sincerely feel that thinking people would have called Bush's team out for stupidity.

You neglected to mention that the LONG list I post are all prominent DEMOCRATS.

As also know, after the re-election of semi-retired President Obama, most of the people who elected him, would not vote for him at that time.

So what?

Allow me to remind you. THIS IS 2015!

What are the solutions being offered by President Obama?

Zero, zip, nada. A weak, inept president who refuses, or is incapable of making decisions has proudly declared his intention of leading from behind.

President Obama is afraid to offer any solutions and so refuses to discuss them

You, and the other Progressives here have no solutions either and so you regress to 2003...when Democrats were in favor of the invasion.

No one who gets married does so with the intention of getting divorced. Yet, 50% end up getting divorced. Things change.

There WAS a plan which would have avoided this major SNAFU. That plan was DENIED by President Obama. He has steadfastly refused to take the advice of his military advisers resulting in the catastrophe we have today in the Middle East. There is no one else to blame. It really is that simple.

33Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 7:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:You neglected to mention that the LONG list I post are all prominent DEMOCRATS.

As also know, after the re-election of semi-retired President Obama, most of the people who elected him, would not vote for him at that time.

So what?

Allow me to remind you.  THIS IS 2015!

What are the solutions being offered by President Obama?

Zero, zip, nada.  A weak, inept president who refuses, or is incapable of making decisions has proudly declared his intention of leading from behind.

President Obama is afraid to offer any solutions and so refuses to discuss them

You, and the other Progressives here have no solutions either and so you regress to 2003...when Democrats were in favor of the invasion.

No one who gets married does so with the intention of getting divorced.  Yet, 50% end up getting divorced.  Things change.  

There WAS a plan which would have avoided this major SNAFU.  That plan was DENIED by President Obama.  He has steadfastly refused to take the advice of his military advisers resulting in the catastrophe we have today in the Middle East.  There is no one else to blame.  It really is that simple.

Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Giphy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

34Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Empty Re: Turkey is not helping 11/27/2015, 9:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
with the leading candidate an avid follower of Adolph Hitler.  

You've got Trump being Adolph Hitler and the wingnuts have Obama being Karl Marx.

Well if I got so drunk on Thanksgiving that when I woke up I couldn't remember where I was,  thank god after reading this I now know exactly where I am.  Right back to life as usual.  lol

Let's recap. He wants to build a wall to keep out the Mexicans and he wants to deport anyone who doesn't have legal citizenship, although he may have backed off that position recently. He thinks the protester at his rally deserves what he got. He thinks we should bomb our enemies to hell. It IS hard to keep up, Bob.

Turkey is not helping - Page 2 Trumph_of_trump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum