Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kerry claims Al Qaida "Neutralized"... They Attack Hotel and Hold 100+ Hostage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I wish this administration would quit doing touchdown dances.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T833X20151119

"We began our fight against al Qaeda in 2001 and it took us quite a few years before we were able to eliminate Osama bin Laden and the top leadership and neutralize them as an effective force. We hope to do Daesh much faster than that and we think we have an ability to do that," he told reporters.

Then within hours: http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-affiliated-group-claim-mali-attack-145529684.html

2seaoat

We lost one citizen in the Bali attack.....about average which is one American dies a week from terrorists over the last 15 years......I would say the Kerry nailed it. Last week in Paris I think we lost two Americans.......and so it goes. Bad people doing bad things against one American a week.......there will be more, there will be less, but one thing is certain.....no matter who is President, no matter who is in the White House, no matter what policy choices are made.......there will be future terrorist attacks.....we can try to lower the one a week, but it could easily double to two a week out of 330 million Americans....terrorism put in perspective. Criminal acts which will be punished.

I know you leftists don't care... but it's flat stupid to call them "neutralized, contained, on the run" for purely political reasons. They don't live and operate in the real world and only appear rational and acting with clarity and competence to useful idiots.

2seaoat

I know you leftists don't care... but it's flat stupid to call them "neutralized, contained, on the run" for purely political reasons. They don't live and operate in the real world and only appear rational and acting with clarity and competence to useful idiots.

What would you call it if one out of 330 million Americans dies each week......neutralized seems to be a very good term. I doubt if anybody in the near future will match this low number. One American a week........and that causes you to get scared......boo.....oh.....that must have been a leftist boo.....let me give you a reactionary boo......boo boo.

Why do you keep tring to insert a tangent? Obama is wrong... Kerry is wrong... even your precious hillary is more realistic. I don't want any involvement in that area... but to keep tring to blow sunshine up our ass is purely political and dishonest.

What good does it serve?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum