Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson Destroys Barack Obama

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This man (Carson) has a real problem telling the truth. Bob would probably say that all politicians are like that. But it's obvious that Carson is not considering how transparent his lies have become. It appears he did NOT try to assault his mother with a hammer. Hopefully, that's the truth. So, why would he lie about a thing like that? To look tougher? I think he can't help himself about the lying. And I'm sure he knows, despite his current popularity, that he won't be nominated...so he'll be keeping his FOX gig, and trying to sell more books.

Floridatexan wrote:
This man (Carson) has a real problem telling the truth. Bob would probably say that all politicians are like that. But it's obvious that Carson is not considering how transparent his lies have become. It appears he did NOT try to assault his mother with a hammer. Hopefully, that's the truth. So, why would he lie about a thing like that? To look tougher? I think he can't help himself about the lying. And I'm sure he knows, despite his current popularity, that he won't be nominated...so he'll be keeping his FOX gig, and trying to sell more books.

It's flat hilarious that now your lie detector goes off. Obama can break countless promises and conflate any mistakes... while hillary may be THE most dishonest politician in history... but what sets you off is a real black man that built himself from nothing... a true american success story. Perhaps he harbors some scars from that struggle? You would sure as hell give a democrat that benefit of the doubt... you political racist hack.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

It's flat hilarious that now your lie detector goes off. Obama can break countless promises and conflate any mistakes... while hillary may be THE most dishonest politician in history... but what sets you off is a real black man that built himself from nothing... a true american success story. Perhaps he harbors some scars from that struggle? You would sure as hell give a democrat that benefit of the doubt... you political racist hack.

Says the rube with absolutely no bullshit detector whatsoever when it comes to the Repuke scandal machine.

And, who never, ever, ever acknowledges when he's been bullshitted.

Look, random internet guy!

It's a bright shiny object!

Never mind ....

.... SQUIRREL!!!

What a rube ....

I am exactly a bs detector. I call em how I read em and I don't give a fuck what party they represent. I want all corruption and deception rooted out of govt... I want every single politician that breaks any law or even the truth booted.

You and flotex can't say that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
This man (Carson) has a real problem telling the truth.  Bob would probably say that all politicians are like that.  But it's obvious that Carson is not considering how transparent his lies have become.  It appears he did NOT try to assault his mother with a hammer.  Hopefully, that's the truth.  So, why would he lie about a thing like that?  To look tougher?  I think he can't help himself about the lying.  And I'm sure he knows, despite his current popularity, that he won't be nominated...so he'll be keeping his FOX gig, and trying to sell more books.

You pathetic excuse for a human being. It seems you can't even post here without name-calling. I don't think you can realistically call me a racist, FOOL, because my grandchildren are racially mixed. A "real" black man who lies for a living because he's too old to do brain surgery? Who's endorsed a pyramid scheme and lied about it? You are incredibly stupid.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I am exactly a bs detector. I call em how I read em and I don't give a fuck what party they represent. I want all corruption and deception rooted out of govt... I want every single politician that breaks any law or even the truth booted.

You and flotex can't say that.

The problem with that statement is that you're failing to address your own hypocrisy. If you were in politics, you would be one of the hucksters, and it wouldn't bother you in the least whom you hurt. I don't think you have much integrity.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
This man (Carson) has a real problem telling the truth.  Bob would probably say that all politicians are like that.  But it's obvious that Carson is not considering how transparent his lies have become.  It appears he did NOT try to assault his mother with a hammer.  Hopefully, that's the truth.  So, why would he lie about a thing like that?  To look tougher?  I think he can't help himself about the lying.  And I'm sure he knows, despite his current popularity, that he won't be nominated...so he'll be keeping his FOX gig, and trying to sell more books.

You pathetic excuse for a human being. It seems you can't even post here without name-calling. I don't think you can realistically call me a racist, FOOL, because my grandchildren are racially mixed. A "real" black man who lies for a living because he's too old to do brain surgery? Who's endorsed a pyramid scheme and lied about it? You are incredibly stupid.

My children are racially mixed you racist pos. Carson is a true product of the poor black struggle. Obama is a half poser.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

My children are racially mixed you racist pos. Carson is a true product of the poor black struggle. Obama is a half poser.

Hahahahahahaha ...

... point and laugh!

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Hahahahahahaha ...

... point and laugh!

What are you pointing at hypocrite?

knothead

knothead

. . . . . . . . and the beat goes on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum