Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson Destroys Barack Obama

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's because everyone knows Barack Obama could not possibly have anything to hide.  It's obvious that he's a great man and he doesn't deserve these press jackals snooping into his business.  They aren't good enough to shine his shoes.

But at the same time,  everyone also knows Carson is a maggot and it's the job of the media to to turn over every rock to bring him down on behalf of the American people.

Seriously,  I think three things are working against Carson and that's what led to this latest media frenzy.

1.  I don't think he's lying.  I think the problem is he's careless with the truth.
The scholarship thing is an example of that.  He bent the truth about it in that book.
But he asks a helluva legitimate question.  Why are President Obama's college records sealed?  If there's nothing in that for Obama to hide,  why has he never released it.  And why hasn't the press investigated that the same way they're investigating Carson's "scholarship" thing.

2.  The nutty pyramid thing

3.  The fact (according to Carson himself) that he tried to kill so many people in his youth.  Most presidential candidates haven't tried to kill numerous people with knives and hammers.
By his own admission he experienced episodes of extreme anger and aggression which led to these incidents.
Is it not fair to wonder if once he's put under the pressure of being the President whether he'll have one of these episodes again?  Will he then take a hammer to somebody's head again?
By his own admission,  the only reason he didn't go to prison for murdering his own mother is that his brother was there to grab his arm with the hammer in it as it was coming down toward her head.

Sal

Sal

Obama's school records aren't "sealed".

They're confidential as our all school records under federal law - the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

If they are confidential, then why did all of you liberals know the grades Bush made in college hmmmmm

How'd that act work out for bush2?

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:If they are confidential, then why did all of you liberals know the grades Bush made in college hmmmmm

Bush refused to release his records.

Someone leaked them to the New Yorker.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:Obama's school records aren't "sealed".

They're confidential as our all school records under federal law - the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

Okay,  that does answer my question about why records are sealed.

But that wasn't really the point.  The point is,  after so many have speculated that Obama is hiding his records for some nefarious or unflattering reason,  why would he choose to keep them private?  If I was in his place and there was nothing in my records to be ashamed about,  I would happily make them public just to shut up the speculation.

Of course if it was my college records at Draft Dodger U,  they would be very unflattering to the extent that my records alone would kill my candidacy.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The point is,  after so many have speculated that Obama is hiding his records for some nefarious or unflattering reason,  why would he choose to keep them private? 

Because it never ends.

They'd say the records were fake.

They'd say they were forged.

They'd demand the long-form originals.

They'd want to see the preschool records.

Pay attention.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm positively no fan of Lindsey Graham's neocon foreign policy.  I despise it.

BUT,  I've been watching his interviews during the campaign.  And I have to admit that I had misjudged his personality.  He's always extremely candid and never dodges any question and I like that in any personality.

And this morning he was interviewed on CNN and said this...

"This election is bizarre.  You have a Presidential candidate who is admitting to us he tried to murder people.  And the reaction of the media is 'I don't believe you' ".

The irony of that is staggering.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:The point is,  after so many have speculated that Obama is hiding his records for some nefarious or unflattering reason,  why would he choose to keep them private? 

Because it never ends.

They'd say the records were fake.

They'd say they were forged.

They'd demand the long-form originals.

They'd want to see the preschool records.

Pay attention.

When he finally produced an actual birth certificate,  what resulted from that?
Trump put his tail between his legs and ran away from the whole thing. And so did Fox News.  Whenever Hannity has any birther on his show now,  Hannity says "I don't even want to hear about that anymore".

And all that was left to carry the ball is Brother Carl and some assorted other very minor crackpots who the vast majority of Americans never heard of and could care less about.

If Obama told any major university to release his school records,  the same thing would happen IF the records didn't reveal something embarrasing.

Pay CLOSER attention.  lol

Sal

Sal

Holy crap ...

... You have PeeDawg and T and others on this forum calling Obama a Muslim and a Kenyan on a daily basis.

For fuck's sake, T called him "ayatollah" today.

Could you wedge your head any further up your ass?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ben Carson Destroys Barack Obama  ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcryandhowl.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F08%2Fobama-birth-cert-real

He is a Muslim and he is Kenyan... At least 1/2 Kenyan because that is where his daddy is from

Sal

Sal

And, there you have it.

Thanks for the confirmation, T.

Attack Carson and you are a racist .... Good enough for the Obama crew good enough for Carson as well

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahahahaha ....

.... you nimrods certainly know how to hit your marks.

Thanks, guys.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's the bottom line on the birther issue.

Obama says he was born inside the country but some dispute that.
His mother was born inside the U.S.
His father was born outside the U.S.

Ted Cruz says he was born OUTSIDE the country and NO ONE disputes that.

Therefore,  EVEN IF Obama was born outside the U.S.,  then his situation would be no different from Ted Cruz.

BOTTOM LINE:  Brother Carl arguably is the most well known of the remaining birthers.  I called his radio show and brought up the discrepancy with him. 
But Brother Carl doubled down and only wants to apply a double standard,  and tells me Obama is a "userper" (yes that's actually the word he uses),  but says Ted Cruz is not a userper.

CONCLUSION:  Let's all cut the crap with this because "birtherism's" 15 minutes are now over with.
If anybody is gonna still obsess on this then goddamnit I'm gonna start obsessing on that boil on Rush Limbaugh's ass that got him out of Vietnam.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Here's the bottom line on the birther issue.

Therefore,  EVEN IF Obama was born outside the U.S.,  then his situation would be no different from Ted Cruz.

BOTTOM LINE:  Brother Carl arguably is the most well known of the remaining birthers.  I called his radio show and brought up the discrepancy with him. 
But Brother Carl doubled down and only wants to apply a double standard,  and tells me Obama is a "userper" (yes that's actually the word he uses),  but says Ted Cruz is not a userper.

CONCLUSION:  Let's all cut the crap with this because "birtherism's" 15 minutes are now over with.
If anybody is gonna still obsess on this then goddamnit I'm gonna start obsessing on that boil on Rush Limbaugh's ass that got him out of Vietnam.

Wow you are starting to sound like Sal.....I don't think there's a cure...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Wow you are starting to sound like Sal.....I don't think there's a cure...

Haha.  Sal once posted and complained that I sounded like you.  lol

It's true,  I agree with Sal on things when he disagrees with you. 
Just as I agree with you on things when you disagree with Sal.

I know the universally accepted-by-all biggest example of political correctness there is dictates that one must have ALL one kind of ideas or ALL the other kind of ideas (as if there are only two kinds of ideas).

But it's also a universally accepted-by-all biggest example of political correctness there is idea that whataburgers are not suitable for breakfast.  And that birdseed is not suitable to grow grass.  And that ceramic floor tiles are not suitable for use as patio stones. 

Sue me.

Obama was born in Kenya

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:Obama was born in Kenya

One more time...

Here's the bottom line on the birther issue.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's the laughable part of it,  obamasucks.

A very big ruckus was made over where a politician was born when the politician was a democrat.

And then lo and behold,  along comes a republican who the same people making the ruckus,  WANT to be president. 
And after it was pointed out that Cruz's situation is no different from Obama's,  what a coincidence that birtherism quickly dropped off the radar. 

I think they remembered that profound concept which originated in the book you worship.  The one which says  "judge not,  lest ye be judged".  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:That's the laughable part of it,  obamasucks.

A very big ruckus was made over where a politician was born when the politician was a democrat.

And then lo and behold,  along comes a republican who the same people making the ruckus,  WANT to be president. 
And after it was pointed out that Cruz's situation is no different from Obama's,  what a coincidence that birtherism quickly dropped off the radar. 

I think they remembered that profound concept which originated in the book you worship.  The one which says  "judge not,  lest ye be judged".  lol

And that's where bothsiderism falls flat on its face

If, as you contend, both sides are the same, then the Democrats would be raising a very big ruckus regarding Cruz.

But, they're not.

Cruz never hid his birth certificate

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
And that's where bothsiderism falls flat on its face

If, as you contend, both sides are the same, then the Democrats would be raising a very big ruckus regarding Cruz.

But, they're not.

I fully acknowledge that bothsiderism (I love that word lol) definitely does not apply to this example.
With this,  one side is doing something that the other side is not.

But just because bothsiderism does not apply IN THIS ONE EXAMPLE,  that does not make the whole concept of bothsiderism invalid.

If it does,  then those limeys (or whatever eurotrash they were) faking up the global warming data makes the whole concept of global warming invalid.  Gotcha.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum