Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

House Democrats: GOP blocking investigation into high drug prices

+2
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You think I care what "pencil neck leftist useful idiot thinks!? Huh?!? Fuck off, comrade"

to know thyself is the beginning of wisdom -Socrates

Why is it that everything has to be explained to right-wingers as if they are a child?

TEO, when I imitate PkrBum and what he is very likely to say, that isn't an example of me "knowing thyself" or validating his opinion.  It is an example of me showing exactly how predictable PkrBum is.  

PkrBum wrote:I refuse to play loop de loop with an asshole that ignores relevant facts while asking obtuse and misleading questions.
Let the govt give an economics degree to anyone that can balance their checkbook. In the mean time... fuck off.

PkrBum wrote:Fuck off... I'm not answering your dumbass questions... I don't even read them.

Why don't you tell us how much the temperature drops for 170b?

oh I though you were being honest with yourself for a change....

No.  You were wrong there.  Just as you were wrong when you predicted that the world would end on or before 11/01/15.

Hahahahahaha.

Here you are, grandpa. Have a Werther's on me.

House Democrats: GOP blocking investigation into high drug prices - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

boards of FL

boards of FL

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/2-000-price-hike-infant-100000468.html

Yes, I read the article. This story is based in Canada, though the underlying concept is the same.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum