Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

less than six days to go

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1less than six days to go Empty less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 7:45 pm

less than six days to go 10996312_10204971282905791_2445913480874226268_n

2less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 7:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Does the Air Force celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday?

How come you didn't go into the USMC reserves? If it was good enough for Chesty, it should have been good enough for you!
Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 8:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does this mean we're celebrating the life of the greatest and most courageous American who ever lived?  If it does,  I'm in.

And I'm speaking of this man,  who Mr. Ezell never said a word about in U.S. History class at Pensacola High.  And whose name has never been uttered on Fox News or talk radio...

less than six days to go Smedley-D-Butler

4less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 8:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Does the Air Force celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday?

How come you didn't go into the USMC reserves? If it was good enough for Chesty, it should have been good enough for you!
Twisted Evil

We've been over my service more than once and people here are intimidated by it. Try looking it up...It seems to irk a few people more than others. I was probably a better Marine than Zoomie, but things worked out the way they did for a reason. I'm still in and contributing and in the Corps I would have had to retire in 2012.

5less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 8:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's to you Smedley...

less than six days to go ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.demotivationalposters.net%2Fimage%2Fdemotivational-poster%2F1411%2Fmarine-toast-heres-the-drunken-marinewith-whiskey-his-cantee-demotivational-posters-1415676695

6less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 8:22 pm

Bob wrote:Does this mean we're celebrating the life of the greatest and most courageous American who ever lived?  If it does,  I'm in.

And I'm speaking of this man,  who Mr. Ezell never said a word about in U.S. History class at Pensacola High.  And whose name has never been uttered on Fox News or talk radio...

less than six days to go Smedley-D-Butler

For every Marine who ever served...he wasn't the only double Medal of Honor winner for the Corps.

7less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 9:42 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:We've been over my service more than once and people here are intimidated by it.

No one who posts here is intimidated by your service record, PeeDog. No one holds you in any higher regard than any other person here. Plus, you are not the only vet who posts on this forum, nor are you the only one to serve in combat. Teo is a combat vet, and I think Gatorfan is also. The difference between they and you, is they don't boast about their million deployments to any combat zone.

You get razzed a lot, but not because people are intimidated by you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 10:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Here's to you Smedley...

less than six days to go ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.demotivationalposters.net%2Fimage%2Fdemotivational-poster%2F1411%2Fmarine-toast-heres-the-drunken-marinewith-whiskey-his-cantee-demotivational-posters-1415676695

Nice

9less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 10:30 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:We've been over my service more than once and people here are intimidated by it.

No one who posts here is intimidated by your service record, PeeDog. No one holds you in any higher regard than any other person here. Plus, you are not the only vet who posts on this forum, nor are you the only one to serve in combat. Teo is a combat vet, and I think Gatorfan is also. The difference between they and you, is they don't boast about their million deployments to any combat zone.

You get razzed a lot, but not because people are intimidated by you.

I haven't boasted, you guys asked and I laid it out for you.  The idea that you have to respond to the fact is telling. Be happy of your service in the Cold War. Lots of men chose to go make money elsewhere and wouldn't serve a minute if it cost them a dollar in earnings somewhere else. There is no monetary value on the experiences I or you have gained by serving and there will be lifelong bonds regardless of race, religion or whatnot just for serving.

I'm in it to max out retirement points now, not cross the pond because I can do my job from a locked box at Herbie just as well as a guy with a rifle sitting in a hell hole now. I would retire now if it were not for Tricare reserve insurance.

10less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 11:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My father was in the infantry in the South Pacific jungles for three and a half fucking years. 
And not once in his life after that did he ever brag about it.  And neither did any of his friends who served with him,  including the two that served the whole three and a half years with him.

11less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 11:19 pm

Sal

Sal

PeeDawg is a poser.

12less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/4/2015, 11:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea and he's closer to your generation than he is mine.  lol

13less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/5/2015, 4:23 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hey War Hero, tell us again how you saved us all from whoever ....

14less than six days to go Empty Re: less than six days to go 11/5/2015, 8:08 am

See , multiple examples .... Do the page searching yourselves Bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum