Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Action Against Koch Brothers, Rick Scott, and Jeb Bush Goes to US Supreme Court

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/26/1439161/-UPDATE-Legal-Action-Against-Koch-Brothers-Rick-Scott-Jeb-Bush-Goes-To-U-S-Supreme-Court?detail=email

Writ of Certiorari has been filed. Details and petition link at site.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Correct me if I'm wrong .... but I fail to see in the articles where the US Supreme Court has even accepted this case for review.   I fail to see where even the Florida Supreme Court is involved.

From what I've read the case was shot down by Florida's Leon County District Court and plaintiffs appealed to the Florida First District Court of Appeals who affirmed the lower State court decision per curiam without even bothering to issue a written opinion.

Markle

Markle

Not to worry, the DailyKOS has never been concerned about accuracy.

Legal Action Against Koch Brothers, Rick Scott, and Jeb Bush Goes to US Supreme Court DailyKOSWeinerPresseraFake-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What else would you expect from Mr. Sucksobama? Of course the nitty gritty of protecting important watershed through legal action is way above his reading level!

The only thing worse than dumb is desperate dumb. No surprise flotex is leading the band... down a dark alley.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Supremes haven't accepted the case. The gist of it is that the attempt by the accused to skirt public accountability by publishing a misleading "disclosure".

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
The Supremes haven't accepted the case.  ....  

Nor will they. It's frivolous.

Since when does anyone file a writ with the Supreme Court before they've exhausted State & lower Federal court remedies?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.scribd.com/doc/285986430/SCOTUS-Petition-for-Writ-of-Certiorari-in-Karen-Ahlers-Et-Al-v-Rick-Scott-Et-Al

Haters all liberals are haters

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Haters all liberals are haters

Such utterance from this forum's BIGGEST hater..... Of course, you make excuses for yourself....

HYPOCRITE!!!

Legal Action Against Koch Brothers, Rick Scott, and Jeb Bush Goes to US Supreme Court Laughi18

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum