Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuck Schumer: I Was For the Koch Brothers Before I Was Against Them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Posted on April 7, 2014 by John Hinderaker in Democrats, The War on the Koch Brothers

Chuck Schumer: I Was For the Koch Brothers Before I Was Against Them

Chuck Schumer has joined Harry Reid in obsessive attacks on Charles and David Koch and their company, Koch Industries. Yesterday Schumer told Politico that the Democrats’ attacks on the Koch brothers are paying off politically, and they intend to continue them. He described the brothers’ “real agenda”:

They’re spending $40, $50 million in ads that are not focused on their real agenda, which is just eliminating all regulation on corporations, cutting taxes to virtually nothing.

Here is the funny thing: when KochPAC, Koch Industries’ political action committee, donated money to Schumer’s 2010 Senatorial campaign, Schumer thought the Kochs were wonderful. Here is the letter of appreciation he wrote, dated October 28,2009.

Chuck Schumer: I Was For the Koch Brothers Before I Was Against Them SchumerContfromKochBrothers_zps8446aa13

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/04/chuck-schumer-i-was-for-the-koch-brothers-before-i-was-against-them.php

Good one. wonder how many crickets we will see tonight?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum