Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

College Football: Ga Tech Stuffs FSU's Playoff Hopes

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-demented poster Markle digs up a 27 day old thread.....

What did I say that was not true, Markle? Georgia Tech and then Clemson stuffed any playoff hopes for the Noles this year. They were even denied a birth in the ACC Championship game. Let's see you propaganidize that!
Embarassed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Why?

Because they're a bad football team.  They're a really really bad football team.  

I have been saying for several years now that Jimbo is simply not a good coach.  FSU enjoyed brief success due to Winston, though in the absence of first round NFL talent at QB, Jimbo can't even coach his way out of the soft ACC.  

FSU will wallow in mediocrity for the next 5-7 years until they fire Jimbo.

That is why I wouldn't want to be an FSU fan.  

BOARDSOFFL and ZVUGKTUBM proven wrong...again.  FSU 27...U of F 2

Boards was sure the Gators would beat FSU...,waiting on the excuses.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Because they're a bad football team.  They're a really really bad football team.  

I have been saying for several years now that Jimbo is simply not a good coach.  FSU enjoyed brief success due to Winston, though in the absence of first round NFL talent at QB, Jimbo can't even coach his way out of the soft ACC.  

No excuses for UF. The offense is not even laughable. I likely will not even watch the SEC Championship game. The Gators are gonna get rolled by the Tide!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

No excuses for UF. The offense is not even laughable. I likely will not even watch the SEC Championship game. The Gators are gonna get rolled by the Tide!

You're a fine, fair weather fan. So you're just going to take your toys and go home. I'm sure your presence will be missed in the television audience!
College Football: Ga Tech Stuffs FSU's Playoff Hopes - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

boards of FL

boards of FL

I have to congratulate Florida State and their fans.  They managed to defeat a rebuilding Gator team who had their best QB and WR on the sidelines during a throwaway year.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I have to congratulate Florida State and their fans.  They managed to defeat a rebuilding Gator team who had their best QB and WR on the sidelines during a throwaway year.

Thank you very much for a conditional congratulations. We also beat Syracuse.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Cherish those wins against UF and Syracuse because you're about to enter a dry spell.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:I have to congratulate Florida State and their fans.  They managed to defeat a rebuilding Gator team who had their best QB and WR on the sidelines during a throwaway year.

Wow...sure a different tune! Congratulations for showing you don't know the meaning of a good sport!

College Football: Ga Tech Stuffs FSU's Playoff Hopes - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Clemson wins the ACC. 13-0 On to the next game.

cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A really good game

At least I get a recovery period before the playoffs. Laughing

I was hoping that msu would get clemson in the first round... but alabama is probably a more familiar opponent.

A good old smashmouth toughness contest... with connor cook being the wild card incase we get behind.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Congratulations, Shewrites. It was a good game. I would love to see Clemson vs. Alabama in the final game.

The Gators offense didn't even show up at the SEC Championship game yesterday. I am beginning to have my doubts about 1st year coach Jim McElwain already....

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Congratulations, Shewrites. It was a good game. I would love to see Clemson vs. Alabama in the final game.

The Gators offense didn't even show up at the SEC Championship game yesterday. I am beginning to have my doubts about 1st year coach Jim McElwain already....

Very Happy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Congratulations, Shewrites. It was a good game. I would love to see Clemson vs. Alabama in the final game.

Give him a chance....no telling what they will be able to do with a quarterback.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum