Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank god for El Nino. If it wasn't for that, the most powerful hurricane in recorded history could be in the Gulf instead of where it is now.

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I was listening to one pundit yesterday explain something rather remarkable about Trump's abilities as a politician. 
He pointed out the genius of Trump challenging Jeb Bush the way he did.
What Trump knows is the last thing Jeb Bush wants to talk about is his brother because it puts him between a rock and a hard place.
If he defends his brother's presidency then that ties him to the Dubya administration and that's a definite negative.
But if he repudiates his brother,  since the Bush family is so tight that makes him look like somebody who's disloyal to the family and the electorate doesn't like that either.
It's a win win for Trump and he knows it.  lol

That's not "genius"...that's 2+2=4. "What Trump knows..." is what everyone knows.

2seaoat

It's that he's the first really prominent individual to challenge this political correctness foolishness

If not being a hateful racist is foolishness, may I please have some more foolishness sir.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It's that he's the first really prominent individual to challenge this political correctness foolishness

If not being a hateful racist is foolishness, may I please have some more foolishness sir.....

I agree.  Your hypersensitivity to seeing racism in everything,   is itself an example of political correctness.

2seaoat

I have science on my side. You have an illusion that racism has magically been removed from the body politic. You are wrong. I am right. It does not get much simpler.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I have science on my side.  You have an illusion that racism has magically been removed from the body politic.  You are wrong.  I am right.  It does not get much simpler.

Kinda funny though how the republicans are viewed to be racist,  and yet a black republican has now gone past the famous angry white man in the polls.

2seaoat

Kasich has a great chance in a brokered convention. Doc is not getting elected President, but both of them will bring delegates to the convention to wheel and deal.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: I have science on my side. You have an illusion that racism has magically been removed from the body politic.  You are wrong.  I am right.  It does not get much simpler.

Really 2seaoat, we do not need whatever it is that you call "science" on your side proving you are a racist. No one has needed that since you joined the forum. Between Wordslinger and you, you could form your own skinhead chapter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum