Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY:

3 posters

What the Hell is Up with Trey Gowdy?

IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_lcap20%IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_lcap0%IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_lcap80%IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 1:46 pm

Sal

Sal

Inquiring minds want to know ...

Last edited by Salinsky on 10/22/2015, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 1:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just posted the most creative advertisement I've ever seen to the general forum.

Now I've seen the most creative poll I've ever encountered in this forum.  lol

3IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 1:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I think you're gonna need another poll to give us some "multiple choices" to have a clue who this is referring to.
That always helped me when they gave out tests in the Draft Dodger College.  lol

4IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 1:52 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:But I think you're gonna need another poll to give us some "multiple choices" to have a clue who this is referring to.
That always helped me when they gave out tests in the Draft Dodger College.  lol

That info is at the top of the poll in the blue bar, but I'll change the title for those who might miss it.

5IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 1:57 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
That info is at the top of the poll in the blue bar

It's just my old brain.  The same thing happens to me these days when I go to yard sales.  I fail to observe something and then some younger person does see it and buys it out from under me.  lol

6IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 10:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahaha .....

7IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: Empty Re: IMPORTANT POLL RE TREY GOWDY: 10/22/2015, 10:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think an important teller about Hillary's prospects are in the number of threads PeeDog has started on her just today....

He's not so focused on President Obama anymore....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum