Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trey Gowdy schools law prof in IRS hearings

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-trey-gowdy-explodes-irs-hearing-embarrasses-law-professor/

Sal

Sal

What an asshole!!

lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:What an asshole!!

lol

That little wimp never schooled anyone. He's nothing but a frustrated bully.

Markle

Markle

Great news.

Two of our farthest left Progressives support Trey Gowdy's statement. They prove that cannot refute anything he said by simple embarrassing themselves with name calling and childish attempts at ridicule.

Trey Gowdy schools law prof in IRS hearings Socratestoo

by Floridatexan Today at 3:24 pm
Sal wrote:

What an asshole!!

lol

That little wimp never schooled anyone. He's nothing but a frustrated bully.
----
Beyond schooled...... Gowdy is relentless and glad of it. Hold criminal's feet to the fire.

Sal

Sal

He's nothing more than an obscene body part.

lmobpo!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Screw Socrates.... LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Let me thank the far left progressives for their continued, though reluctant, support of Trey Gowdy.

knothead

knothead

I really don't know what all the fuss is about . . . . this dude is nothing more than another politician with a bad hair cut!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:I really don't know what all the fuss is about . . . . this dude is nothing more than another politician with a bad hair cut!

True dat!!

Trey Gowdy schools law prof in IRS hearings Trey-g10

2seaoat

I really don't know what all the fuss is about . . . . this dude is nothing more than another politician with a bad hair cut!

Worse......he is selling himself as a junk yard dog prosecutor who has the knowledge and experience......taking a poll......I laughed my asz off because the professor was being a gentleman.....I would have left Gomer on the floor wishing to keep his career aspirations in tact and hoping nobody was watching the video which would have been fun......this guy is smoke and mirrors and prosecuting lay down hands, and beating up a polite professor which is perfect for wussies who think they are tough guys......Golllllleeeeee Sgt. Carter.....the department of Justice is prejudging.......no chit einstein....no chit.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:I really don't know what all the fuss is about . . . . this dude is nothing more than another politician with a bad hair cut!

Thank you, more acceptance of what was said by Trey Gowdy from the far left Progressives but their childish name calling and stooping to even ridicule someone's hair cut.

The issue seems to be how much they fear Trey Gowdy and that they cannot refute his points.

In my opinion, the prime reason Trey Gowdy is so reviled by the far left is that he is so good at what he does. He is an experienced, very effective PROSECUTER, something that scares the heck out of the far left.

Following law school, he clerked for John P. Gardner on the South Carolina Court of Appeals and United States District Court Judge Ross Anderson. He then went into private practice before becoming a federal prosecutor in April 1994. He was awarded the Postal Inspector’s Award for the successful prosecution of J. Mark Allen, one of “America’s Most Wanted” suspects.

In February 2000, he left the United States Attorney’s Office to run for 7th Circuit Solicitor. He defeated incumbent Solicitor Holman Gossett[5] in the Republican primary. No other party even put up a candidate, ensuring his election in November. He was reelected in 2004 and 2008, both times unopposed. During his tenure, he appeared on “Forensic Files” twice, as well as Dateline NBC and SCETV.[6] He prosecuted the full gamut of criminal cases including 7 death penalty cases.

When the state faced a budget crunch that forced many employees to go on unpaid furloughs, Gowdy funneled part of his campaign account into the solicitor's budget so his staff could keep working.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Gowdy

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I really don't know what all the fuss is about . . . . this dude is nothing more than another politician with a bad hair cut!

Worse......he is selling himself as a junk yard dog prosecutor who has the knowledge and experience......taking a poll......I laughed my asz off because the professor was being a gentleman.....I would have left Gomer on the floor wishing to keep his  career aspirations in tact and hoping nobody was watching the video which would have been fun......this guy is smoke and mirrors and prosecuting lay down hands, and beating up a polite professor which is perfect for wussies who think they are tough guys......Golllllleeeeee Sgt. Carter.....the department of Justice is prejudging.......no chit einstein....no chit.

More whining, nothing refuted. Same ol' song.
Trey Gowdy schools law prof in IRS hearings Whiningcartoon

2seaoat

The issue seems to be how much they fear Trey Gowdy and that they cannot refute his points.

Refute his point.....that prosecutors have discretion in choosing who they prosecute, and that in that process they prejudge.................it so fricking stupid, that anybody who was a half wit would understand how the system works, and would understand that NOBODY was taken to school, and this guy has to depend on low IQ voters who are clueless. So here is your refute. Prosecutors have discretion.....he did.....and he fully understands the concept, but depends on the smoke and mirrors to fool people......give me any other point Gomer made and if he is speaking the truth, I will acknowledge the same, but trying to tear a new asz on a polite professor, and then wanting to poll to determine prosecution......this guy came out of a VERY small pond.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog seems to have a man-crush on Trey Gowdy. Maybe the haircut arouses him......

Sick em Gowdy.

2seaoat

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I find it hard to believe that anyone at all thinks the GOP has a chance in hell of accomplishing anything here. No gonna happen. Just looking stupid...probably taking stupid to a whole new level...It's hard to believe than anyone could be taken in by these charlatans.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The issue seems to be how much they fear Trey Gowdy and that they cannot refute his points.

Refute his point.....that prosecutors have discretion in choosing who they prosecute, and that in that process they prejudge.................it so fricking stupid, that anybody who was a half wit would understand how the system works, and would understand that NOBODY was taken to school, and this guy has to depend on low IQ voters who are clueless.  So here is your refute.  Prosecutors have discretion.....he did.....and he fully understands the concept, but depends on the smoke and mirrors to fool people......give me any other point Gomer made and if he is speaking the truth, I will acknowledge the same, but trying to tear a new asz on a polite professor, and then wanting to poll to determine prosecution......this guy came out of a VERY small pond.

The "polite" professor proved he had never been outside a classroom and in the real world. Either that or he was trying desperately to not commit perjury. He refused to answer flat out simple yes or no questions. Typical Progressive, he tried every way in the world to NOT answer simple questions.

If you don't think this, or the other scandals are going to blow up, you are living in a fantasy world. Do you even know who Rep. Gowdy was referring too with his questions?

I didn't think so. And, it's getting worse and worse for the Democrats too.

Floridatexan wrote:
I find it hard to believe that anyone at all thinks the GOP has a chance in hell of accomplishing anything here.  No gonna happen.  Just looking stupid...probably taking stupid to a whole new level...It's hard to believe than anyone could be taken in by these charlatans.

....and y'all said these hearings would never happen either...guess you missed out on that call.

Trey Gowdy schools law prof in IRS hearings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkspnckUmalzLUzSffp2J9_-h1NrTMbyKVCD0NvCri3UP5fqM5Og

We need more Reps like Trey Gowdy, Steve King, and Tom Marino.

Go get em' Trey!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynFqrrZukk

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum