Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May 07, 2001: Democrats making the case that terrorism - not long range missiles - are our greatest threat. I suspect Bush was on vacation.

+3
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:ONLY an idiot would believe this wasn't a controlled demolition. So Bush hid in an elementary school as an alibi....inside Job all the way..

May 07, 2001:  Democrats making the case that terrorism - not long range missiles - are our greatest threat.  I suspect Bush was on vacation. - Page 2 ?u=http%3%2F%2Fpassivevoices.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fwtc-7

Steel buildings don't melt like ice cream....

Nope, they don't melt like ice cream by steel is certainly weakened greatly by intense heat.

I learned that in one year of metal shop in the 9th grade.  A shame you and the other conspiracy theorists did not.

There was no intense heat. There was only paper wood fires on scattered floors....but keep up the idiotic belief that a fire burning at 451 degrees can melt steel. Be careful with that barbecue grill you may melt it..no shame in using your brain. I also am a pretty good welder.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Bush did not keep us safer.  Bush got sworn in, mailed it in, and then went on vacation.  And all the while republicans had no concept of what our real threats were at the time (or, perhaps they did but were only concerned with defense contractor profits).  

When all of that came to a head on 09/11/01, the response was even worse.  There again, republicans exhibited an inability to correctly identify our true threats (or, perhaps they did but were only concerned with defense contractor profits).  So we ended up with the war in Iraq and, now, ISIS.

Oh, and the economy and federal budget went to absolute shit during that administration as well.

Republicans suck on the economy.  Republicans suck on the budget.  Republicans suck on defense.  Republican suck on taxes.  Republicans.... Etc. Etc.

Where was President Bush when he was on "vacation"?

Your, and your fellow far left Progressives desperation is duly noted...again.

My guess is that he was at his ranch.  Have you anything to add to the discussion at hand?

Very good, he was at home where they had all communications and security in place all year round.  He also met with numerous dignitaries and other world leaders...at his home.

He did NOT go on incredibly expensive vacations to the worlds most luxurious and expensive spots along with a massive entourage.  

How many times has semi-retired President Obama and his family visited his family mansion in Chicago?

It was considered vacation.  We can spend all day trying to spin that and explain it away, but he was on vacation.  

As his security team was struggling to grab his attention on the pressing matter of terrorism, Bush was on vacation.   But you're correct in the sense that that doesn't necessarily mean that he was sipping a cocktail in the pool the entire time.  Of course not.  He was busy pushing for a missile defense system and framing Iraq as our greatest threat.

He was wrong to spend that much time on vacation in his first year, he was wrong to ignore the chorus of calls for attention on terrorism, and he was wrong in his framing of Iraq as our greatest threat, and he was wrong about the need for a missile defense system.

The threat of terrorism became clear to him on 9/11. And now we have yet another Bush who is pushing the narrative that his brother kept us safe. There again, wrong.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://authenticenlightenment.com/2015/04/02/9-11-hijackers-passports-were-issued-by-the-cia-us-consulate-whistleblower/

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:ONLY an idiot would believe this wasn't a controlled demolition. So Bush hid in an elementary school as an alibi....inside Job all the way..

May 07, 2001:  Democrats making the case that terrorism - not long range missiles - are our greatest threat.  I suspect Bush was on vacation. - Page 2 ?u=http%3%2F%2Fpassivevoices.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fwtc-7

Steel buildings don't melt like ice cream....

Nope, they don't melt like ice cream by steel is certainly weakened greatly by intense heat.

I learned that in one year of metal shop in the 9th grade.  A shame you and the other conspiracy theorists did not.

There was no intense heat. There was only paper wood fires on scattered floors....but keep up the idiotic belief that a fire burning at 451 degrees can melt steel. Be careful with that barbecue grill you may melt it..no shame in using your brain. I also am a pretty good welder.

Being a pretty good welder doesn't mean you know the process for working and pounding metal into shape...then tempering the iron.

When the twin towers came down, as you know, the heat was incredible. It weakened and warped iron beams in less than an hour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum